Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
The guy wants to date her.
The girl tells him she would like to but she is not into it.
The guy comes home to find her double teamed.

She was out of it with MC, but she told him she liked him right when she goes at it with some randos.
Would you still want to know anything about her?
Thats not in the game anymore. Was removed because of the poorly NTR in the beginning.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Which path are you looking forward to and why?
Did you play the other updates?
Is is still fresh enough to start it again and again?
Personally I dont like NTR for logical reasons.
However, how the Non-NTR path is going now and the fact that the NTR path (Not really a NTR game but just as a cataclyst for MC to change into a chad) makes more sense for this type of game makes it a mixed bag for me. Dev. self said that "some things need to change first for MC to change".
IMO, I will wait to see in the next update what and how things will be changed.

Reactions: clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021

She was out of it with MC, but she told him she liked him right when she goes at it with some randos.
You are given a choice to stay with her or leave. If you stay, it 'cements' the relationship. If you choose not to stay then it's on you (the player) because you chose to walk away, leaving her thinking you don't want a serious relationship with her.
That's how I see it so far.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
You are given a choice to stay with her or leave. If you stay, it 'cements' the relationship. If you choose not to stay then it's on you (the player) because you chose to walk away, leaving her thinking you don't want a serious relationship with her.
That's how I see it so far.
Before the rework she was just a bitch. Dev, self said that. Now im not so sure since even when she text you back you kinda get the feeling she was sorry for what she did, despite both of you and her not being a couple. (Thats kinda important if you have player who want to see her redeemed later in the game.)
Dont forget the dev. dont want to make it a NTR game. He just wants to make it as a breaking point for the MC to wake up. But if we dont see any redeemable behaviour of her people will continue to complain.

I mean we gonna get the cut threesome with her and the other two dudes in the next update for sure, but I would like to see some changes made there as well.
Like she did accept it for some reasons, but it should be explained. Like blackmail, or she was drugged etc.

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Well the update made Christine likeable again which is a good thing, she has a very hot model.

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
My two cents? After this new update, I'm prepared to give the dev enough rope to hang himself with. I usually like both NTR and Harem paths in games just fine if they are written well. In the original path it was just too puzzling of a game. I didn't buy the protagonist as a harem hero, I didn't buy Cristina as an NTR heroine, I didn't really care enough about their relationship to feel any kind of way about her casual weekend orgy (the guys said they used to do it all the time in Spain). If it was no big deal to her and the protagonist was neither going to interfere nor be aroused by it why was it even there? There was some kind of plot going with an evil aunt. I think there was another love interest but she was too busy playing video games to fuck. Then this black guy lets you play eeenie meenie minie moe with his trio of whores. You get roofied by your coworker... to avoid sex. It was just a boring game. But these are the things you live and learn when you develop a game. So I'm going to give the new paths a chance. Maybe more options will give some of the more pointless scenes a little more heft.

Reactions: Raul and clowns234

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
My two cents? After this new update, I'm prepared to give the dev enough rope to hang himself with. I usually like both NTR and Harem paths in games just fine if they are written well. In the original path it was just too puzzling of a game. I didn't buy the protagonist as a harem hero, I didn't buy Cristina as an NTR heroine, I didn't really care enough about their relationship to feel any kind of way about her casual weekend orgy (the guys said they used to do it all the time in Spain). If it was no big deal to her and the protagonist was neither going to interfere nor be aroused by it why was it even there? There was some kind of plot going with an evil aunt. I think there was another love interest but she was too busy playing video games to fuck. Then this black guy lets you play eeenie meenie minie moe with his trio of whores. You get roofied by your coworker... to avoid sex. It was just a boring game. But these are the things you live and learn when you develop a game. So I'm going to give the new paths a chance. Maybe more options will give some of the more pointless scenes a little more heft.
There is something to be said for waiting a few updates before jumping into a game. With that said, now that I know this was a reboot of sorts, I'm willing to stick around and see where it goes.

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018

None of that is in the current build is it?
The only thing there's in this build is if you just go in for the keys and nothing more you'll get a pic sent to you that she's partying with someone else, which sends you in the arms of Anna.

That's it... no NTR besides that one image right?

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
I didn't care about cristina scene, if I knew the MC would get revenge on her, but in the 3 versions release it didn't seem possible, like the dev could continue with the same story but not prolong the NTR drama for 3 updates like it was, 3 updates where the MC was a beta and there was no change to it, but if the dev had changed it from the 3 update he wouldn't have to branch the game like that now and know if the original route will be NTR only or if there's just that scene and the MC will get revenge on her, or will it just focus on NTR, like I don't care about NTR in some romance games if it's to cause some change in the MC, but like I said the dev got 3 updates without making the MC have any changes to start to becoming an Alpha. If I were to continue, I would go the NTR image route if I got some kind of revenge against it later.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Ok, I did a full playthrough, saw all the content that is currently available, and played all the routes that were available.

My opinion about this update:

It was a HUGE improvement, the way the story is presented (and specially the MC) is A LOT BETTER

The characters are much more likeable while still leaving room for the optional NTR content that we know is coming, Christina in particular was expanded as a character, something that was really needed, depending on the choice you make early in the game, you can choose to be on her romance path, this means that she becomes the MC's GF, they fuck a few times in this update (fuck yeah) and make plans to move together after she graduates, however, you need to move due to the job offer, that means you get the choice to fuck around with other girls behind her back, you CAN reject the other girls and stay loyal to her, this actually opens a lot of possibilities, and the way she was expanded as a character actually makes her likeable in the LOVE path, you can actually date this girl and have a nice romance with her, who knew right?.

As for her NTR path, since the focus of the update was to add the romance path and to rewrite the early parts of the game, her NTR path is fairly bare bones, of you DON'T choose to stay with her then you will receive a message later with a photo of her kissing the 2 dudes from the infamous double sausage scene, and later you receive a video that we can't see yet but it's probably that scene now used in a later part of the story, this means that if you choose her NTR path, then the story with her will be the same as in the previous version, only now with a bit more time with her to make it actually as an NTR scene, like before she sends you a message asking to talk but the MC doesn't respond, probably to have a choice later on how to deal with her.

Also, if you are on her NTR path, then you spend the night with Anna, and considering how things were left, is possible that she sill become a LI or even a GF later when they have the chance to talk.

The rest of the game is almost the same, with the added scenes of GF Christina, if you are on her path, Alla still backstab you, Andrew is still fucking the other blonde (you get the choice to look or not), and the MC is till working to improve himself for his big meeting with the potential client, also the photoshoot part of the plot had another scene, the MC is still undecided between the 2 models, but he suggested that keeping both might be a possibility, that might be interesting to see, one already gave him a BJ and suggested she might be willing to do anything to get that job, and the MC wondered if he could convince the other model to also do things with him, if this will develop into a proper relationship, or just a side plot for fun, remains to be seen.

So my final thoughts: do I recommend playing the game now?

Surprisingly, I do, this update was a huge improvement for this game, the English still needs some work, and some minor errors show up occasionally, like characters with the wrong name, but overall, if you can see past that, you can find the potential in this VN, it still needs some work, but I do recommend that you at least give it a try, if it's not for you, then it's not for you, but for the first time after playing this VN I was left thinking, "Man, now I want to see what happens next".

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Ok, I did a full playthrough, saw all the content that is currently available, and played all the routes that were available.

My opinion about this update:

It was a HUGE improvement, the way the story is presented (and specially the MC) is A LOT BETTER

The characters are much more likeable while still leaving room for the optional NTR content that we know is coming, Christina in particular was expanded as a character, something that was really needed, depending on the choice you make early in the game, you can choose to be on her romance path, this means that she becomes the MC's GF, they fuck a few times in this update (fuck yeah) and make plans to move together after she graduates, however, you need to move due to the job offer, that means you get the choice to fuck around with other girls behind her back, you CAN reject the other girls and stay loyal to her, this actually opens a lot of possibilities, and the way she was expanded as a character actually makes her likeable in the LOVE path, you can actually date this girl and have a nice romance with her, who knew right?.

As for her NTR path, since the focus of the update was to add the romance path and to rewrite the early parts of the game, her NTR path is fairly bare bones, of you DON'T choose to stay with her then you will receive a message later with a photo of her kissing the 2 dudes from the infamous double sausage scene, and later you receive a video that we can't see yet but it's probably that scene now used in a later part of the story, this means that if you choose her NTR path, then the story with her will be the same as in the previous version, only now with a bit more time with her to make it actually as an NTR scene, like before she sends you a message asking to talk but the MC doesn't respond, probably to have a choice later on how to deal with her.

Also, if you are on her NTR path, then you spend the night with Anna, and considering how things were left, is possible that she sill become a LI or even a GF later when they have the chance to talk.

The rest of the game is almost the same, with the added scenes of GF Christina, if you are on her path, Alla still backstab you, Andrew is still fucking the other blonde (you get the choice to look or not), and the MC is till working to improve himself for his big meeting with the potential client, also the photoshoot part of the plot had another scene, the MC is still undecided between the 2 models, but he suggested that keeping both might be a possibility, that might be interesting to see, one already gave him a BJ and suggested she might be willing to do anything to get that job, and the MC wondered if he could convince the other model to also do things with him, if this will develop into a proper relationship, or just a side plot for fun, remains to be seen.

So my final thoughts: do I recommend playing the game now?

Surprisingly, I do, this update was a huge improvement for this game, the English still needs some work, and some minor errors show up occasionally, like characters with the wrong name, but overall, if you can see past that, you can find the potential in this VN, it still needs some work, but I do recommend that you at least give it a try, if it's not for you, then it's not for you, but for the first time after playing this VN I was left thinking, "Man, now I want to see what happens next".
Thanks for this comment, I'll try the game out.

Reactions: Norman Knight

patrickB

Dec 23, 2017
How come I get a 'freeze frame' with only escape to Patreon page ? Are there different versions behind the download links (I used the MEGA link)?
It happens at the scene in the gym, with Kate in her white gym clothes.
This is early in the games progress, surely there has to be more content, or is that really at the end of this update/version ?

Last edited:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
How come I get a 'freeze frame' with only escape to Patreon page ? Are there different versions behind the download links (I used the MEGA link)?
It happens at the scene in the gym, with Kate in her white gym clothes.
This is early in the games progress, surely there has to be more content, or is that really at the end of this update/version ?
That is the end of the current build, the game ends (in both paths) after the scene with Kate and the models in the gym, this update was mostly about adding content to the early parts of the game.

Reactions: patrickB

Ptah

Jul 28, 2018
I have not played the game yet and reading some reviews I don't think I will right now. But I want to write some words about reviews. I ask myself how can be people complaining about certain kinks on a game and using them as a negative point? Is like If I dislike Romcom movies but go to the cinema to watch a romcom and then complain that sucks because is a romcom... Why we get stupid people like this being able to do reviews? I know It would mean extra work, but wouldn't be cool If we could rate negatively the review so It doesn't count for the overall score? I don't know, I just don't understand how people that stupid exists.

PS: NO, I'm not a fanboy of this game or this game's genre defending It. NO, I don't have any friendship with the creator. I just wonder how cool would be to have a really useful review system...

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes