RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
Why so much drama in the thread.. There is now 2 paths to keep everyone happy... where is the problem?

well, the original playable path has almost completely disappeared. not everyone has to like that...

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Why so much drama in the thread.. There is now 2 paths to keep everyone happy... where is the problem?
In my opinion, a Dev Note or two explaining how this is more a revamp than an update would have helped a lot here.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
You don't know the human being to well do you? It is impossible to keep everyone happy, especially in a subject like that. With ntr or you put it so deep that you feel the kidneys or don't put it at all. Halfway doesn't work for most people, and that's one of the reasons why this game is so unpopular.

RolandG.

Jul 26, 2020
If you chose the NTR path in the current version you got a call from a unknown number who tell you to watch this vid. From there the game ends. Its probably the threesome with her.

are you sure about the video? I get a message with a picture and the info that she's out with other guys, but there's no video ...

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The amount of NTR in this game is slim to none. There's 1 picture of the girl you like standing next to another guy... and you get over it in the next scene. This is only if you deliberately avoid to hit on your crush as well.
The rest is not NTR.
I'm amazed there are so many comments about NTR.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
The amount of NTR in this game is slim to none. There's 1 picture of the girl you like standing next to another guy... and you get over it in the next scene. This is only if you deliberately avoid to hit on your crush as well.
The rest is not NTR.
You are definitely new here, go read the previous pages of comments, then come back and join the discussion.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
The rest is not NTR.
Anti-NTR people tend to be quite 'passionate' about their dislike. LOL

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Tell me MC coming home to see these 3 getting at it while he feels for this girl is not NRT!
The rest is not NTR.
Anti-NTR people tend to be quite 'passionate' about their dislike. LOL
Tell EM!!!

• Haha
Reactions: BTLD and RolandG.

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Don't want to add fuel to house-that-already-burned-the-fuck-down..but is NTR path straight line to humiliation, or more guy-turns-his-life-around/"becomes a Chad" ?( I usually find this more interesting than bland Harem, or complete opposite with hardcore NTR).

• Angry
Reactions: Allan Trumbull

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
are you sure about the video? I get a message with a picture and the info that she's out with other guys, but there's no video ...
Thats just the first hint and the first scene. When you play further and you reach the end of the current version your handy will get a message from a unknown number who tells you to look at a specific video. We dont know what it is yet, but we all can guess what it will be since its the NTR route.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Thats just the first hint and the first scene. When you play further and you reach the end of the current version your handy will get a message from a unknown number who tells you to look at a specific video. We dont know what it is yet, but we all can guess what it will be since its the NTR route.
In the photo they send you, the 2 dudes shes seen with, are the guys from the double sausage special.

Reactions: clowns234

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
its the NTR route
So if you get sent picture of Christine making out with someone that means you're on her ntr route? I thought that just closes her path and we won't see her anymore which I was fine with, I didn't know that puts you on ntr path.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Don't want to add fuel to house-that-already-burned-the-fuck-down..but is NTR path straight line to humiliation, or more guy-turns-his-life-around/"becomes a Chad" ?( I usually find this more interesting than bland Harem, or complete opposite with hardcore NTR).
Kinda hard to tell.
Before the rework it was more of a guy-turns-his-life-around but was poorly handled.
Now it seems it will be more of humiliation but still continue the guy-turns-his-life-around path. I think the dev. said in some patreon post that in the NTR path he want the humiliation to build up first, instead like it was in the previous build where you saw the scene which felt blant and out of nowhere to be called "cataclysm" for MC to start to change.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Girl: Whatever! Any sausage is going in me.
MC: I got murder in my heart and I know how to quench it!
Gets home, hones in on them, unsheates Kill Bill Katana!
In the photo they send you, the 2 dudes shes seen with, are the guys from the double sausage special.

• Haha
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Yup, we only know that because we played the previous build. If not and you played it for the first time I agree that there is no NTR yet. But Dev. self said it double special with her and the two dude will come. Probably in the next update so the "shock" feels more better or what not.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The guy wants to date her.
The girl tells him she would like to but she is not into it.
The guy comes home to find her double teamed.

So if you get sent picture of Christine making out with someone that means you're on her ntr route? I thought that just closes her path and we won't see her anymore which I was fine with, I didn't know that puts you on ntr path.
Kinda hard to tell.
Before the rework it was more of a guy-turns-his-life-around but was poorly handled.
Now it seems it will be more of humiliation but still continue the guy-turns-his-life-around path. I think the dev. said in some patreon post that in the NTR path he want the humiliation to build up first, instead like it was in the previous build where you saw the scene which felt blant and out of nowhere to be called "cataclysm" for MC to start to change.
She was out of it with MC, but she told him she liked him right when she goes at it with some randos.
Would you still want to know anything about her?

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
We never know for sure since we dont know what the devs. are planing. From what we know is we have two starts now. One where you have not the NTR path where she is your GF, and the other NTR path where you get this picture send.
Dev. said he planned her later to be some kind of revenge type of character. Where you forgive her and date her later, or hate fuck and dominate her to the last.
Since the new rework in 0.4 things kinda changed and varries which path you chose.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Which path are you looking forward to and why?
Did you play the other updates?
Is is still fresh enough to start it again and again?

Dev. said he planned her later to be some kind of revenge type of character. Where you forgive her and date her later, or hate fuck and dominate her to the last.

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes