sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
Mh, I think Dev. mentioned that he is rewriting some Dialogs and scenes into two different Paths.
In the 0.4 you should be able not only to skip, but also avoid at least the Catalyst scene with your GF and the two othe dudes.
However, full focus is on NTR and the whore path. Yikes.
who cares? Even if it will be completly avoidable (to play it) NTR haters and most of ppl definitely will not pay for it for principle :)

Reactions: Cernunnos.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1637103810738.png

We care! The players wanna do justice to what this game is supposed to be:

”the adventures of our MC, take hold of his life and make some juicy decisions for him.”

Expectations are through the roof!

1637103913111.png

” The romance with Christine was getting very voluminous, a lot of ideas came to mind along the way.”
” the romance branch update with Christina ”

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Come on, i'm sure we have another brave player with a pair of balls that can play this update

Right?

Guys?.........

I did a quick test and I must say that the beginning had a really good change, although the other whores are still the same, the main scene has changed and I even think the quality improved.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Huh

Ok fine, I'll do a full playthrough, It cant get any worse.
For me this seems like a big change, from running and crying to staying and fucking her hahaha

and I think if one chooses Anna's path, the DP scene no longer appears, the "friend" writes to the mc and sends photos saying that he saw her with someone at the club.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
I'm sure it has been covered in the comments but...
I had to start over and it seems like a lot has changed.
So now his GF doesn't cheat on him?

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I'm sure it has been covered in the comments but...
I had to start over and it seems like a lot has changed.
So now his GF doesn't cheat on him?
She was not his GF, he was in love with her and she used that to get him to do things for her, he was a simp basically, and the day he was going to tell her about his feelings, he found her getting a double sausage special from 2 dudes.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
She was not his GF, he was in love with her and she used that to get him to do things for her, he was a simp basically, and the day he was going to tell her about his feelings, he found her getting a double sausage special from 2 dudes.
But that's been cut now?

Oct 10, 2017
But that's been cut now?
It’s in the folder but you can’t see it in-game. LionGames what is your plan with that scene and the game in general moving forward? are you removing it or adjusting it so it fits the new narrative? Right now it's imposible to see that scene as you are forced to go with Anna.

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
It’s in the folder but you can’t see it in-game. LionGames what is your plan with that scene and the game in general moving forward? are you removing it or adjusting it so it fits the new narrative? Right now it's imposible to see that scene as you are forced to go with Anna.
Seeing her spit-roasted like the complete slut she is was one of the better scenes in the game.

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
Seeing her spit-roasted like the complete slut she is was one of the better scenes in the game.
The dev now gave 2 paths, if you stay with her in the bedroom they have sex, if you tell her that you have other things to do, you go to your friend's bar and Frank sends a message with a photo to the mc where she is kissing another man, Dp is no longer shown and you have sex with friend Anna.

So now it's either Cristina or Anna

Did the Dev say why he decided to change it?

NewTricks

Forum Fanatic
Nov 1, 2017
haha I thought the same thing...dude is more like beta...but in terms of development...definitely alpha 0.0000000000001.
Yeah, I talk a lot of shit for a guy who is going to download this anyway. LOL. It seems that the dev is trying to shuffle things around to make Cristina more of a keeper, but I think she was fine just the way she was. I was honestly looking forward to the awkward conversation she wanted to have with MC.

Reactions: GetOutOfMyLab
2.50 star(s) 19 Votes