GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Yeah, I talk a lot of shit for a guy who is going to download this anyway. LOL. It seems that the dev is trying to shuffle things around to make Cristina more of a keeper, but I think she was fine just the way she was. I was honestly looking forward to the awkward conversation she wanted to have with MC.
Agreed. I liked the path the dev had this game going on originally...just needed a LOT of work to pull the story together. Oh well.

Reactions: ann87ra

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Did the Dev say why he decided to change it?
probably because it has been stagnant since the 1 version came out in only 5/6 patrons (but I think in general it is because the mc is a loser,and because most of the possible LI were more bitch liars than li haha), also he had said that Christina has 2 paths love and whore, surely when he implements the other path that scene will be present again,and that's when she sends a message to the MC to talk, but now we just have to wait and see.
(If by looking that scene we had the option to fuck Anna and then dominate Cristina, I see no problem :KEK: )

Reactions: Cernunnos.

truien

Mar 17, 2020
Renders look nice, but as yet, it's a tough read. I had to stop early on. I'll be back though.

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
so the whole beginning changed and was reworked yet we still don't really have much of an idea of what the story is about... the Overview has two whole sentences and just says make choices... I would suggest giving us something as this prologue or short demo barely explains anything. I can understand not divulging too much but is this kid going to be a cuck for christina or are we going to move on from her? you still have the NTR tag yet didn't really see any in this release. I prefer that way as I don't care for it but you say romance route with christina and she's cheating on the MC... so is this a cuck sharing game or can we move on from that skank? Just want to know if this is worth continuing or not...

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
(If by looking that scene we had the option to fuck Anna and then dominate Cristina, I see no problem :KEK: )
I assumed that is why you originally had the choice to stay in contact with Christina. At least an option for some form of payback.

I'm still not sure why the Dev cut out the 3way scene, since the option of her fooling around behind the MC's back is still there - whether it is with one or two or ten guys.

Guess we'll have to wait and see. :)

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
I assumed that is why you originally had the choice to stay in contact with Christina. At least an option for some form of payback.

I'm still not sure why the Dev cut out the 3way scene, since the option of her fooling around behind the MC's back is still there - whether it is with one or two or ten guys.

Guess we'll have to wait and see. :)
He said something about using that scene later down the road in the Christina-NTR path, he problably wants to build things up before showing the double sausage combo.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
He said something about using that scene later down the road in the Christina-NTR path, he problably wants to build things up before showing the double sausage combo.
If you chose the NTR path in the current version you got a call from a unknown number who tell you to watch this vid. From there the game ends. Its probably the threesome with her.

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Well, after playing the 0.4 Version, both the NTR and No-NTR Im kinda suprised positively but I have my concerns how the game will handle the both two Path system from now on.

Reason is that in the NTR path the story stays to his original plot. We dont see the threesome yet (that will shown us later through a vid when MC works in the capital probably) but Christine cheats on you. From there you see the old renders where you bang Anna and where MC starts to become (Or wants to) a Alpha/Chad.

Good thing also here is that when Christine text you back, she probably feels bad because of it and you dont text her back. You ignore her and kinda ghost here. Thats good because in the other version you only have the option to suck it up and text her back like a simp or ignore her but you could never see her back again...so for a revenge story that was weak. Good this was changed because a MC with a backbone is always nice and this give us hope that Christine comes back crawling back on her knees after MC transformation.

If you play the No-NTR path, the story splits where MC is already a chad (kinda). Its a mixed bag tho. MC has already Christine as a GF and she seems really to love MC now. They bang, have a foto cosplay shoting + also bang in the school (older renders used) and later have a date where you buy her clothes for her graduation and have a nice meal. Aka a wholesome GF experience.
So why its a mixed bag ?
Well, the MC realises that he is happy with her but after that one scene with a photo model when she sucks him off he realises he is a alpha and dont mind fucking other girls now but it feels like it was paved on the original story just to avoid the NTR drama.
Everything is the same here, so nothing was changed there so I have my doubts how the whole banging other chicks behind Christines back will play out. :unsure:

IMO, Its to early to say if the game will be good or not because you either play a Dude who got cheated on and have a revenge type of story, or a dude who already is at the top and plays with the girls (but it dosent feel like that right now).
So...I guess next update will show us more.

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Love how scenes get removed and MAY get put back in all to make her not look like such a slut and to appease those who cried about it. Sorry she acts like a real girl that if you neglect her she will fuck around (same with guys). She cheats and everybosy loses their shit when yet they plan on being unfaithful to her as well... smh :KEK:

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
Love how scenes get removed and MAY get put back in all to make her not look like such a slut and to appease those who cried about it. Sorry she acts like a real girl that if you neglect her she will fuck around (same with guys). She cheats and everybosy loses their shit when yet they plan on being unfaithful to her as well... smh :KEK:
Yeah I get you here. All what needed to be changed was the MC behavior after he gets cucked. But the story continued with him being a whimp girl after girl.
Now we have two seperate stories. One who stays to the original with some improvements. And the second who kinda contradicts where the story is going just to avoid the NTR.

Last edited:
Reactions: Larry2000

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
If you chose the NTR path in the current version you got a call from a unknown number who tell you to watch this vid. From there the game ends. Its probably the threesome with her.
Interesting, that could be a way to imcorporate that scene in a way that feels less random

Are you lost?, I think you walked into the wrong thread, the shittalking from the NTR fans ended months ago, we are trying to play a game here, you dont mind do you? :)

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Yeah I get you here. All what needed to be changed was the MC behavior after he gets cucked. But the story continued with him being a whimp girl after girl.
Now we have two seperate stories. One who stays to the original with some improvements. And the second who kinda contradicts where the story is going and whats the whole story is all about just to avoid the NTR.
Yea and will constantly lose support if they keep changing their mind. One side will always complain on side hates NTR with a psycho fashion and the other is the opposite with the same psycho fashion. I see that the game had both routes and scenes for both before and now not so much. This is part of why i am very picky on which dev i support these days and so far only the office wife and project myraim are the only ones i get behind.

frozenfeet

Aug 2, 2019
I think the update is too romantic. I want be able to fuck Christina then go to the bar and fuck Anna as well. Then the routes could be Cuck-queen or Cuck-king :p.

Reactions: RolandG. and Ceesko

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Why so much drama in the thread.. There is now 2 paths to keep everyone happy... where is the problem?

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes