Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
I think you all guys should stop it and come back once the patch comes out.
Its litterly what we Harem fans want so lets chill out, relax and play some other games meanwhile.
I get that the game has nice renders and thats probably why some still stick arroud and wait for a miracle.
Most what is brought up now was already mentioned and talked about for several pages and even dev. said he will change the game to some point.

We all gonna see if the game is redeemable from that point or not.
If yes, congrats. A game with nice renders and some harem. If not, we all can complain how bad the dev is, that he lied and etc and leave the game behind and I can read more of the spicy coments :KEK:

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Ok, That took a while, but not because the update was long, I actually had to start from the beginning.

The actual update was short, like 10 minutes short.

lets start with the good parts ( :KEK: )

You get a blowjob!, and you get to see the tits of the redhead friend, and that's it.

Now for the bad part, remember that cute blonde that was teased as a LI that you could actually like and have a nice romance? , hohohoho, you go to her place and she gives you a drink, and you pass out o_O, you wake up the next day and go to work, and it turns out that the cute blonde did your job so she could take all the credit, and later makes it clear that she is not sorry and that you are now enemies, all of this so she can get the job that she wants.

WHAT. THE. FUCK

So that's another LI burned in the pyre, only the redhead friend remains, but for how long?, I dread the answer.

By the end of the update the MC finally figures out that he's a fucking beta and that all the women in his life (except the redhead) are fucking bitches, and now he is determined to become a not-so-beta to get his revenge.

I have my doubts that he will ever succeed.
Thank you for your service. :KEK:

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Hi. In Episode 4, which is only for patron so far, you can prevent NTR completely or vice versa. There are literally 2 ways.
Each girl will have a romantic path and a whore path.
That doesn't mean there will always be a choice of NTR or romance. And it doesn't mean that romance is just missionary position and that's it.
Of the next slutty branches will be: dominance, swingers, sex toys.

Please add Android port: MEGA
This is an idea I had which may offer a minimum satisfaction to people who don't like ntr.

There are several games here where the mc has an ntr backstory. But there's no ntr in the game.

Why not offer an option for a non-ntr start by fastforwarding the game to the episode where there is no required ntr? That way all of it will be avoidable. Then you can briefly mention the ntr backstory and how the mc reacts to it. And if you're ok with ntr you can ignore that option. As long as there's no ntr flashbacks you can say all ntr is 100% avoidable.

• Angry
Reactions: Cena2001

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
one just asked how do you feel like this is a very good game can you elaborate because 80% of everyone who touched this game can go into vivid detail on why this game needs a reboot to save it while 20% couldn't care less as long as there's fap fap fap in their face. Obviously, you were not here since the launch of this "Masterpiece" either you work for the Dev to boost ratings or we'll leave it at that don't want to offend anyone when it['s not my intention. there's a reason this thread has only 29 pages 28 of those pages are complaints about the development of the game there's a reason why the majority always wins you've seen the results of the 2020 election plan and clear.
I hope your phrase about "working for a dev" was a joke.

Yes, I haven't played the game since the release, but I went into the topic and read the comments when the first version came out.
Those who don't like the game mostly write the same thing - ntr and Engrish

But, the game never promised to be a harem. There was no ntr tag from the beginning, so they added it.
From the beginning, there were screenshots of a threesome. English can always be improved.
And the last thing - the author sees it that way. You do not like it? Unpleasant, but the site is full of other games.

Those who write negative reviews here are basically the same people, writing the same complaints about every game that has NTR.
There are hundreds of games on the site, but with each new version they are obliged to come to the theme of the game that they do not like and, with the help of screeching and crying, force the author to change it for some of their subjective templates.

Those who want to write something positive get a bunch of facepalms from insecure kids who get depressed that a pixel guy has sex with a pixel girl.

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
So from having read the comments on this game apparently the mc is forced into being a cuck with no option of telling his "friend" and his "LI" to fuck off and die in a ditch. Am I mistaken on that point? Wanted to try it but will avoid if my impression is proven correct.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
So from having read the comments on this game apparently the mc is forced into being a cuck with no option of telling his "friend" and his "LI" to fuck off and die in a ditch. Am I mistaken on that point? Wanted to try it but will avoid if my impression is proven correct.
Basically the game treats the MC like shit, of all the females in the game only one is decent to him, all the others fuck him up in some way, the NTR comes from seeing the girl he wanted to date (and was in love if remember correctly) getting a double sausage especial, after that he keeps getting screwed by the other women in the game, supposedly the point of this is to make the MC snap and have his revenge against them, but the guy is such a beta that the idea that he could do anything to them is just a joke.

Last edited:

Novo67

Jan 19, 2021
I get the premise of the game, but the girl you lose in the beginning I found the most attractive and there is no realistic way back. I am only mildly motivated to pursue the other women. I could maybe get excited if there was a possible revenge.

Doomly

Jul 22, 2018
I finally got around to trying this game. And man it needs work. I have no issues with ntr/cuckold/swinging in games, but the rough engrish translation is so poor it makes it hard to tell what is going on. I find myself more focused on trying to understand what the lines are supposed to mean, which takes away from understanding what the actual plot is which makes it unenjoyable. Otherwise the renders are ok not great, and the animations are meh.

Reactions: m4pII

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep.3.2 Elite (no mod available anymore)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Help me pay for some storage if you want. Or don't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
multi mod update
https://f95zone.to/threads/reload-ep-3-2-elite-liongames.77059/page-3#post-5341090

DiamondPilot

Oct 23, 2017
Here's my WT, Gallery & Cheat Mod for Reload EP3 Elite
(Updated)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Workupload

For everyone who keeps asking about a mod update, I heard that Ripson isn't doing mods any longer. I have several games on my list that he use to mod but the mods haven't been updated in months even though the games have had new updates. If anyone knows or heard something different let us know.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin
2.50 star(s) 19 Votes