Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1630597985271.png

SEP 1, 2021 AT 9:52 AM
Quick report

Hi all. I'm at the finish line. Still don't plan my game time very well. In the process, new ideas emerge and production time increases exponentially. There was also a problem with the iron, while I found a temporary solution, but it increased the rendering time.
There's a lot more time now, so I'll be back to a stable version/month.
Всем привет. Я на финишной прямой. По прежнему плохо планирую время на игру. В процессе появляются новые идеи и время на производство увеличивается в геометрической прогрессии. Еще была проблема с железом, пока нашел временное решение, но это увеличило время рендеринга.
Времени сейчас стало гораздо больше, так что вернусь на стабильные версия/месяц.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: ann87ra

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
This dev makes a game with some tags and the game is about the opposite. He does a poll to see who wins if vanilla or ntr, it wins vanilla but decides that he will continue with ntr. He said that in the game the patch of romance and harem would appear in chapter 4, the following one, and does anyone still believe that that would be true? It is a game clearly made for no profit and simply to tease players who are not supporters of ntr.

varage

Jun 26, 2019
avoiding the ntr is not knowing about it not it not happening lol. Though i'll add that is not NTR as it's really the mc just living a pussy life crying over an unrequited love. Ntr is when you're in a loveing relationship built apon trust and it's torn away by someone else. So much so that the love of your life could care less about you anymore so no if thats all the ntr in this game it does not need the ntr tag. [I know games are an escape from reality and it can be harsh but if you can't handle the level of ntr i just described it's a bit much. You know Christine for maybe 2 renders and she's not even likable.] Note she text you back aka not ntr that's covered by cheating tag meaning one night stand etc. Although only if you're in a relationship which you are most certainly not even if she is aware of your feelings and are waiting for you to step up which the mc never did. [noted by her response of "More yeah then no." in response to if she's taken.]

Last edited:

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Ok, That took a while, but not because the update was long, I actually had to start from the beginning.

The actual update was short, like 10 minutes short.

lets start with the good parts ( :KEK: )

You get a blowjob!, and you get to see the tits of the redhead friend, and that's it.

Now for the bad part, remember that cute blonde that was teased as a LI that you could actually like and have a nice romance? , hohohoho, you go to her place and she gives you a drink, and you pass out o_O, you wake up the next day and go to work, and it turns out that the cute blonde did your job so she could take all the credit, and later makes it clear that she is not sorry and that you are now enemies, all of this so she can get the job that she wants.

WHAT. THE. FUCK

So that's another LI burned in the pyre, only the redhead friend remains, but for how long?, I dread the answer.

By the end of the update the MC finally figures out that he's a fucking beta and that all the women in his life (except the redhead) are fucking bitches, and now he is determined to become a not-so-beta to get his revenge.

I have my doubts that he will ever succeed.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Ok, That took a while, but not because the update was long, I actually had to start from the beginning.

The actual update was short, like 10 minutes short.

lets start with the good parts ( :KEK: )

You get a blowjob!, and you get to see the tits of the redhead friend, and that's it.

Now for the bad part, remember that cute blonde that was teased as a LI that you could actually like and have a nice romance? , hohohoho, you go to her place and she gives you a drink, and you pass out o_O, you wake up the next day and go to work, and it turns out that the cute blonde did your job so she could take all the credit, and later makes it clear that she is not sorry and that you are now enemies, all of this so she can get the job that she wants.

WHAT. THE. FUCK

So that's another LI burned in the pyre, only the redhead friend remains, but for how long?, I dread the answer.

By the end of the update the MC finally figures out that he's a fucking beta and that all the women in his life (except the redhead) are fucking bitches, and now he is determined to become a not-so-beta to get his revenge.

I have my doubts that he will ever succeed.

:HideThePain: the worst thing is that it does not surprise me that the update was like this, something like that was already coming.

So 4 of the 5 woman that appear on the cover screw the mc? :KEK: the romance that this VN has is practically non-existent and I don't think any player wants to chase them like LI.
If all the women who are shown in the game are going to screw him so much, the Mc will end up with a quite broken personality (I think this game has more possibilities as a darker story than as a romance)

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Well I gave this game another try and still not for me. Dev said you can have a non ntr relationship with Christina. In order for you to have that supposedly non ntr relationship, you have to be an ass to your friend and not help her. Yet the game still acts like you saw her fucking around. When she texts you you have the same choices as when you saw her with the 2 guys. So basically it's not an ntr free relationship because it still happens you just don't see it. Just so we are clear I'm not bashing that there's ntr in the game I'm bashing that the dev didn't change a thing after he said he would. Well I wish the dev good luck with his game, there will be people who like it. Unfortunately its not for me.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent uploaded here ( ) and pre-seeded.
This unofficial release is modified to work on Windows/MacOS & Linux.
Ren'Py version: 7.3.5
Size: 473M
SHA1SUM: f302709ec30e771f9f809b9c82e0b7b6e1f22d9f
You can find additional information . If you find this useful, we have a too!
We have a thread here if you have any questions or requests!

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
Tags, fetishes, and kinks aside, the grammar in this is atrocious. Like a lot of the impact with the NTR this wants to convey is just a major miss because of how broken the English is. I honestly and truly think that devs should just make their game in their native language and if they truly want to hit the English market to branch out, they need a proofreader. Like a legit part-of-the-writing proofreader if they can't translate it on a native level.

Reactions: 52637
2.50 star(s) 19 Votes