gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Honestly i tried to play this game but I have to say I've seen a lot of newer dev do a WAY better job animation and scene wise. Like wtf are these dick models and the girls hand so offset. I've seen better looks and cum animation on twist and Skyrim mods lol which also look bad :KEK:

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
This might sound strange. I wasnt going to dl the game for no special reason, but I just saw the 2,5 Stars and its way too good looking for that kinda review... so i wanna know and follow up here
Review doesn't always says much as many people are lazy to write reviews in top of the charts game.
But this one is justified imo
So the summary is this...
Dev promised a romance based harem games with all the fetishes being avoidable and there was no ntr plan that dev said something about. So people assumed that ntr is absent in the game. But dev delivers something that can't be said anywhere romantic. The main drive force of the game is ntr which involves 4/5 main LIs that happens continuously. They are portrayed as whores. Does anyone wants whores as lover and in his harem? I don't think so. It has too many plot holes, story is all over the place
But I do encourage you to play it so, you can have your own opinions.

MayJames

Aug 22, 2018
Review doesn't always says much as many people are lazy to write reviews in top of the charts game.
But this one is justified imo
So the summary is this...
Dev promised a romance based harem games with all the fetishes being avoidable and there was no ntr plan that dev said something about. So people assumed that ntr is absent in the game. But dev delivers something that can't be said anywhere romantic. The main drive force of the game is ntr which involves 4/5 main LIs that happens continuously. They are portrayed as whores. Does anyone wants whores as lover and in his harem? I don't think so. It has too many plot holes, story is all over the place
But I do encourage you to play it so, you can have your own opinions.
apreciate the feedback. while i like different sorts of games incl ntr themed i absolutely agree that they should be tagged accordingly, in order to prevent blood boiling up as it so often happens around here.
In addition for me anyway story matters.

Horad

Jan 28, 2019
"Its still new because I am hoping it will get a few Feedbacks and Supports so I can change all of the Art Assets for a better one. "

lol well when i saw this line about feedback all i can say is ..you got all you could have wanted and then some hehe good luck with the game I for 1 so not mess with NTR , I can see a use for limited amounts of threatened NTR as motivation etc and don't have a problem with it but as a full on alpha male that can barely be a sub in roleplay situations (lol) NTR is a no go for me , hinted or threatened is 1 thing but more than that hurts my soul.....

hobobobb

Jul 25, 2017
This thread is longer than the game, better written, and has more drama.

That said I am going to "Ignore" and move on.

One unavoidable NTR scene means the game has Unavoidable NTR.
To claim anything else is, sophistry at best, deception at worst.

And one Unavoidable NTR scene is one too many for my taste.

Good luck with your project Dev, just please have the veracity to honestly tag your game. You will save yourself, the players, and the overworked Mods a ton of unnecessary work.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This thread is longer than the game, better written, and has more drama.

That said I am going to "Ignore" and move on.

One unavoidable NTR scene means the game has Unavoidable NTR.
To claim anything else is, sophistry at best, deception at worst.

And one Unavoidable NTR scene is one too many for my taste.

Good luck with your project Dev, just please have the veracity to honestly tag your game. You will save yourself, the players, and the overworked Mods a ton of unnecessary work.
Come on. Don't leave! The popcorn hasn't run out yet!

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
So mc still went on a date the girl that just fucked his uncle in his office?! And he didn't question or show any uneasiness?
These are two different characters.
3423.jpg
I did a replay and the girl that's getting fucked is someone else from the office the problem is they are both blonde and wear glasses so they get mixed, I did it in my comment so that was my mistake, so I guess Alla is one of the few decent people in this VN, I guess with her we will see the "Romance", of course in the true fashion of a NTR/Romance game everyone else was getting some while you went to a date and that was it , I'm guessing the "Romance" part is going to be one of those Slow Burns that everyone loves:HideThePain:, I don't expect another sex scene with the MC for a while, now that everyone else had their fun its his turn to "Earn It".

Maybe I'm wrong and the dev will prove my mistake, but at this point I'm too cynical to expect anything else but a blueball fest.

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Damn it dude. :ROFLMAO: I never played again after ep 1 so with what you said it in your post before i thought that was true and it's these two characters. Sorry dev wrong character. :FacePalm: A lot of people fucking each other in this so i'm surprised she isn't one of them. I'm just saying. :whistle: Hey my bad. Now i'm just going to grab my ntr hating ass and walk out of here until episode 4 if what you said is true before.
its the only mistake, everything else is still true, as for waiting for the next update may be for the best, but keep in mind that it's probably going to follow the same structure of "Everyone else is fucking except you because that's how vanilla works", I would still advise that you play the game so that you form you own idea , so far there's only 2 or maybe 3 girls in the game that are romance material so be prepared for a blue ball, god I hope I'm wrong.........

Wonder Wolf

Mar 3, 2018
Now it is only NTR? It wasn't a harem game before anyway. Harem and NTR in one game together can never work because as a developer you shoot yourself in the leg when it comes to a supporting from the community. This game is more NTR than anything else. The MC looks unattractive and doesn't really have a big hammer and many of the ladies are unsympathetic towards MC. The colleague looked nice at the beginning and later it turns out that she really only wants to climb the career ladder as quickly as possible and sabotage MC. Then there is the bar lady from the beginning who doesn't reply to the messages from MC because she seems to have something with someone else and I don't even want to talk about his ex-girlfriend with the two guys, it was like a double game on the tennis court. As an NTR game it probably fulfills its purpose but not for more.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
To
I se a lot coment about NTR, and i tell you what i learn on this forum, is like here is some, i dont know, probably majority, but certainly most vocal, and if you want to be in grace of this majority make games who stick in their taste , even ask them how to make your game ( because know more that you know about this ) and all this for , how say one here, to build your audience. If you want to make your game how you like and with your vision and you dont reach the taste of this audience your not welcome here and you cant make a fanbase here. Sorry about this, but is the truth. If you dont care how you make the game and the story you wanted to tell when you thought about making this game, stick with Incest, Harem and other fetishes like make pregnant your sibling and some like that, if you don't, make the game the way you want but don't expect a lot of applause, most will try to bury you alive.
For all complainers here is nothing to debate,is sensless, i understand some point of wiew and they are true but some are just .... shit to show aversion to a fetish, the debate is simple, the game has the tag, now so any discussion is useless, there are 2 options left, play or not. ll this nonsense is like saying you steal a book, a movie or a painting, and then disappointed with the content you go full of anger to the creator of this to blame him for doing something you stole from him and you don't like the way it's done. What the hell are you pirates you have desires go and become a supporter and there you can make as many complaints as you want.
I believe the dev wanted to make an ntr game but also wanted to make bank so they put in the usual vanilla fetishes....and it blew up in the devs face.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
To
I se a lot coment about NTR, and i tell you what i learn on this forum, is like here is some, i dont know, probably majority, but certainly most vocal, and if you want to be in grace of this majority make games who stick in their taste , even ask them how to make your game ( because know more that you know about this ) and all this for , how say one here, to build your audience. If you want to make your game how you like and with your vision and you dont reach the taste of this audience your not welcome here and you cant make a fanbase here. Sorry about this, but is the truth. If you dont care how you make the game and the story you wanted to tell when you thought about making this game, stick with Incest, Harem and other fetishes like make pregnant your sibling and some like that, if you don't, make the game the way you want but don't expect a lot of applause, most will try to bury you alive.
For all complainers here is nothing to debate,is sensless, i understand some point of wiew and they are true but some are just .... shit to show aversion to a fetish, the debate is simple, the game has the tag, now so any discussion is useless, there are 2 options left, play or not. ll this nonsense is like saying you steal a book, a movie or a painting, and then disappointed with the content you go full of anger to the creator of this to blame him for doing something you stole from him and you don't like the way it's done. What the hell are you pirates you have desires go and become a supporter and there you can make as many complaints as you want.
I didn't understand a single sentence you wrote. You need to translate it to English from English.

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes