Jun 1, 2017
I didn't understand a single sentence you wrote. You need to translate it to English from English.
Oh, probably you are right but i think you understand corectly because you reply me, and making fun about my signature is not so nice, probably i hit something in you if you make fun about my english, eh ? english to english.
Edit - Sorry, my apologies.

Last edited:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Oh, probably you are right but i think you understand corectly because you reply me, and making fun about my signature is not so nice, probably i hit something in you if you make fun about my english, eh ? english to english.
Well, to be honest, your previous comment is really difficult to take correctly. You have too large sentences and they are overloaded with words, it turns out to be a jumble of words and I cannot fail to note the mistakes in words.
And regarding the content of your previous comment. I'm not sure if I understood it correctly, but comments are needed in order to comment (Although they often get out of control). And given that the developer did not write anything like "I will not change anything", I think that your phrase "there are 2 options left, play or not." does not look entirely appropriate. Personally, I will not play NOW, but I will try in the future when / if the developer does what he promised.
And about the theft from the author, well, if this comment is not trolling, then it's sad :ROFLMAO: .

And yes, although I myself am spreading offtopic with this comment, let's still not arrange another discussion for several pages so that the moderators do not have to clean them later :unsure:.

Last edited:
Jun 1, 2017
Well, to be honest, your previous comment is really difficult to take correctly. You have too large sentences and they are overloaded with words, it turns out to be a jumble of words and I cannot fail to note the mistakes in words.
And regarding the content of your previous comment. I'm not sure if I understood it correctly, but comments are needed in order to comment (Although they often get out of control). And given that the developer did not write anything like "I will not change anything", I think that your phrase "there are 2 options left, play or not." does not look entirely appropriate. Personally, I will not play NOW, but I will try in the future when / if the developer does what he promised.
And about the theft from the author, well, if this comment is not trolling, then it's sad :ROFLMAO: .

And yes, although I myself am spreading offtopic with this comment, let's still not arrange another discussion for several pages so that the moderators do not have to clean them later :unsure:.
Oh, sorry then , my apologies.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Edit - Sorry, my apologies.
I wasn't making fun of you. Just making a general observation.

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Ah, what glorious jank! I like how one of the first choices you get is whether or not to be a doormat for the girl who's stringing you along for money and favours, and if you choose not to, you get pimpslapped in Russian and get a game over. Sets the tone pretty well. The 'never met a man named Nina before' line was hilarious. Initially, I assumed he was just busting her balls (ahem!), but it turned out to be just another superb example of jank. It's all fun in a B-movie kind of way, as long as you don't expect anything in the form of coherence where the plot is concerned.

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
Love how Christina looks, the sex scene, not so much. She looks like a dummy in the scene. Is she enjoying, excited? I can't tell.

As to the ntr. If the girl doesn't have a romantic/sexual relationship with the MC, it's not ntr. That's how I see it.
I agree there's proberbly gonna be a ntr route though, and I'm looking forward to it.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
Now it is only NTR? It wasn't a harem game before anyway. Harem and NTR in one game together can never work because as a developer you shoot yourself in the leg when it comes to a supporting from the community. This game is more NTR than anything else. The MC looks unattractive and doesn't really have a big hammer and many of the ladies are unsympathetic towards MC. The colleague looked nice at the beginning and later it turns out that she really only wants to climb the career ladder as quickly as possible and sabotage MC. Then there is the bar lady from the beginning who doesn't reply to the messages from MC because she seems to have something with someone else and I don't even want to talk about his ex-girlfriend with the two guys, it was like a double game on the tennis court. As an NTR game it probably fulfills its purpose but not for more.
Well i kind of saw that coming i mean just look at the story so far the MC is a mega beta and every girl is a bitch and the game has the classic so called guy friend that is a scum bag in it and you can't hate them or tell them to fuck off. lol

Last edited:

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
Depressing ...
So sad that this has unavoidable NTR :(
Was looking to play it when I saw the female characters.

I was looking to support the dev before playing the game directly cuz I was hyped. But then I saw his post about "Thanks for the Vote" for the NTR poll and I checked the comments here...

Unless Im misunderstanding something, he 1st planed to remove ntr entirely from the game, but then decided he will go back to older episodes and make the NTR optional/avoidable.
But then says in his post how its normal for some of the female characters to fuck others...

Its seems this game is not for me sadly.
Watching or knowing that Love interests fuck other characters is not my thing.
Not a fan of this "False NTR" movement where love interest fuck around but its not considered NTR because the girls dont romantic/sexual relationship with the MC yet.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
lioga.jpg
Hi all. I had a birthday party and got a little distracted from the process.
I will be releasing a new version next week.​

Jun 22, 2020
I played the game when it was first released and if I am not mistaken there was Harem tag in the description. Then long be hold it's fucking NTR game and he didn't put NTR tag on it. Later thought that he may make it avoidable in future. Then V 0.2 was released and long be hold Harem tag was removed so I stopped playing the game for now if things change in the future I may try this game again. For now NTR is not my cup of tea.

But good luck to dev and hope he will consider everyone's opinion and plan for the future releases.

Good Luck

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes