D9074

Feb 21, 2021
You did not understood. There was NTR from the start, it was ALWAYS there, but there wasn't a tag and the dev claimed that it was a harem/romance game which it wasn´t, he lied and people saw it, they ask for the tag and it was finally added but the dev still claims that it was a harem/romance game which again IT WASN´t , People are still commenting because there is still the promise of Romance since the harem tag was removed.

You understand now? People are not complaining because they love to complain, the do it because they were lied to.

Ok then he fucked up, but you say people saw it like its going to affect them mentally and they're scarred or something. Id rather see NTR at the start when its not warned than go through a whole game and then it pops up. I get it a lot dont like it but just dont play.

Life is full of liars, just move on

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
Ok then he fucked up, but you say people saw it like its going to affect them mentally and they're scarred or something. Id rather see NTR at the start when its not warned than go through a whole game and then it pops up. I get it a lot dont like it but just dont play.

Life is full of liars, just move on
Not fighting but literally in the opening gameplay MC get cucked... so... the romance players are like WTF happened...argghhh dig out my eyes... lol... funny... but seriously also quite mean of dev to pull this on peeps...

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Not fighting but literally in the opening gameplay MC get cucked... so... the romance players are like WTF happened...argghhh dig out my eyes... lol... funny... but seriously also quite mean of dev to pull this on peeps...
Yeah i get it, not defending the dev i just dont see why people complain so much and talk shit about people who do want it.
if i was lied to id just call him a cunt and leave

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
My friend, you are probably unfamiliar with my game. Because, even in Episode 2, you might miss the NTR scene. The only problem is that then you won't understand why the MC is going to move. This will be finalized. As for, the genres I wrote about before. It will stay that way, with possible changes in the process. I've written about this before. And I can not understand what are the reasons to undermine your trust? In fact, I'm doing, as I said from the beginning. Maybe you just misunderstood something and I could not meet your expectations.
The main genres of harem and romance will develop along with the plot. There are main characters and non-main characters. Most of the main ones will realize one or more fetishes and getting those girls and events with them will not be easy.
Please, PLEASE, if you take anything from this thread I want you to hear me out for a few lines.

Pretend for a second that you are wrong. Not creatively or completely, just wrong in this instant. Admit, you might have underestimated the audience. Admit that someone that disagrees with you can possibly want to help you. If you can do that, you can make MOST people happy.

(Feel free to ignore the rest of this, i just needed for you to read the above)

How to make people happy though takes a bit of listening. I said the above because you think that the basis of fact and truth lies with you. It doesn't. It's neutral. Most people on this thread have had good faith arguments with you. Some call you names, that's unfair, but it becomes more fair as you choose to ignore the good faith. You enter your posts in Bad Faith, meaning that you choose to NOT acknowledge that the other could possibly be right. This is how bad arguments are formed. Personally, you can make ANY game you want and that's fine. It seems you made a pointless Poll and got the answer you didn't want, but you knew would happen and YET, you still refuse to change your tone. Contrary to everyone here, I think that's fine. BUT, you still stick to your story about Harem and Romance and refuse to acknowledge that from the evidence it is an NTR fest with 3 out of 4 scenes without MC. At least at first.

Lastly, I want to be short here, so i'll try.
NOBODY cares about a wife having sex with her husband. It's innocuous since we don't engage with it. However, if you show us/give us the option to see or even tell us, then it's no longer innocuous. It's seedy and gross because she's a love interest of ours in a ROMANCE game! If you decided to show us random scenes of women having sex, cool. BUT, if those same women will be romantically linked to us and even worse we KNOW it's gonna happen, it's NTR. No question. Also, they are on the Front cover man...

Also, as an NTR hater, I don't give a shit if the girlfriend cheated on MC at the beginning, but don't fucking show it. Us "vanilla" players don't like it, but we aren't fucking children either. Example: if your plot contains making a character eat shit as revenge, I wouldn't be mad if you chose NOT to show it. Same thing here.
(sorry about the language but it gets frustrating that everyone thinks that if we don't want our LI's getting dicked down by another dude we're "vanilla."

Have a nice day, good luck. I'll check back maybe one more time, but I hope you can see that YOU (universal You) aren't always right. I learned that the hard way :(
But i know it now :)

Last edited:

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Please, PLEASE, if you take anything from this thread I want you to hear me out for a few lines.

Pretend for a second that you are wrong. Not creatively or completely, just wrong in this instant. Admit, you might have underestimated the audience. Admit that someone that disagrees with you can possibly want to help you. If you can do that, you can make MOST people happy.

(Feel free to ignore the rest of this, i just needed for you to read the above)

How to make people happy though takes a bit of listening. I said the above because you think that the basis of fact and truth lies with you. It doesn't. It's neutral. Most people on this thread have had good faith arguments with you. Some call you names, that's unfair, but it becomes more fair as you choose to ignore the good faith. You enter your posts in Bad Faith, meaning that you choose to NOT acknowledge that the other could possibly be right. This is how bad arguments are formed. Personally, you can make ANY game you want and that's fine. It seems you made a pointless Poll and got the answer you didn't want, but you knew would happen and YET, you still refuse to change your tone. Contrary to everyone here, I think that's fine. BUT, you still stick to your story about Harem and Romance and refuse to acknowledge that from the evidence it is an NTR fest with 3 out of 4 scenes without MC. At least at first.

Lastly, I want to be short here, so i'll try.
NOBODY cares about a wife having sex with her husband. It's innocuous since we don't engage with it. However, if you show us/give us the option to see or even tell us, then it's no longer innocuous. It's seedy and gross because she's a love interest of ours in a ROMANCE game! If you decided to show us random scenes of women having sex, cool. BUT, if those same women will be romantically linked to us and even worse we KNOW it's gonna happen, it's NTR. No question. Also, they are on the Front cover man...

Also, as an NTR hater, I don't give a shit if the girlfriend cheated on MC at the beginning, but don't fucking show it. Us "vanilla" players don't like it, but we aren't fucking children either. Example: if your plot contains making a character eat shit as revenge, I wouldn't be mad if you chose NOT to show it. Same thing here.
(sorry about the language but it gets frustrating that everyone thinks that if we don't want our LI's getting dicked down by another dude we're "vanilla."

Have a nice day, good luck. I'll check back maybe one more time, but I hope you can see that YOU (universal You) aren't always right. I learned that the hard way :(
But i know it now :)
to the point
+1

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Honestly, as a plot device I dont mind NTR. A single unavoidable scene that gives both the player and character motivation to get their shit together isn't a terrible way to create a narrative. In fact if done properly can be quite strong, albeit cliché. However IMO there's many things to take into account that this game does wrong.

First of all its not singled around a single character. The MC's girlfriend would be (I'll explain why its would be instead of is later) motivation enough. The more you use NTR as a plot device the less effective it becomes and instead becomes just another fetish. And thats what you really want to avoid if you know your going to turn it around and make it a harem/romance game. Secondly you have to give us a reason to care about this character at least slightly, or at the very least have more an attachment to the MC then this game does. This game doesn't build up their relationship at all. Outside of the fact that its NTR did anyone actually care it happened? I know I didn't I saw the scene and just rolled my eyes. Of course the issue is that this is a fine line, you don't want the player to get too attached to a character your essentially throwing away, but you want enough to actually give them a reason to care. Which is why a good amount of writing experience is needed.

Thirdly after the MC gets to his lowest, which should have been when the MC's girlfriend cheats on him there needs to be a upturn soon, so the players who are playing for the core of your game knows the direction the game is taking. Instead in this game you hit the low, and instead of the MC progressing he just watches more LI get fucked. And the thing is there's really no reason for it to be the characters that it currently is. Sure, you might want the MC believe that all women are whores or whatever, but like I said before, use throwaway characters, not 3/5 (some people say 4/5 but I stop playing before then) of the characters on your banner. You can accomplish that same goal, whilst not making the core player base of your game not want anything to do with most of your main cast. Of course even if you did all of this some people would still not play, but I think it would retain a lot more people, and make for a more interesting story

So yeah, I get what you were going for LionGames; but you probably should have done it after some more experience as its quite an ambitious game storytelling wise. Of course this is all my opinion, there's no one right way to write. These are just the places I think could be improved. I think with a few tweaks the game could be a breath of fresh air as long as you give the players a enjoyable way to take revenge as well.

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I never understood why a dev does these things to pretend that he is making a certain game and suddenly add the opposite. First, you can fool people at first but then they get very angry and leave so you lose a lot of followers. Second, the people who might be interested in those new tags that have appeared are not playing your game because they did not know that it would be like that, and now they do not know if that will be the way or it is just something momentary and there will be no more of their favorite tag. And third and most important, as a dev you are marked as a liar so your future games will be suspicious and people will be very reticent when it comes to being patrons so the small initial profit translates into large current and future losses.

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Honestly, as a plot device I dont mind NTR. A single unavoidable scene that gives both the player and character motivation to get their shit together isn't a terrible way to create a narrative. In fact if done properly can be quite strong, albeit cliché. However IMO there's many things to take into account that this game does wrong.

First of all its not singled around a single character. The MC's girlfriend would be (I'll explain why its would be instead of is later) motivation enough. The more you use NTR as a plot device the less effective it becomes and instead becomes just another fetish. And thats what you really want to avoid if you know your going to turn it around and make it a harem/romance game. Secondly you have to give us a reason to care about this character at least slightly, or at the very least have more an attachment to the MC then this game does. This game doesn't build up their relationship at all. Outside of the fact that its NTR did anyone actually care it happened? I know I didn't I saw the scene and just rolled my eyes. Of course the issue is that this is a fine line, you don't want the player to get too attached to a character your essentially throwing away, but you want enough to actually give them a reason to care. Which is why a good amount of writing talent is needed.

Thirdly after the MC gets to his lowest, which should have been when the MC's girlfriend cheats on him there needs to be a upturn soon, so the players who are playing for the core of your game knows the direction the game is taking. Instead in this game you hit the low, and instead of the MC progressing he just watches more LI get fucked. And the thing is there's really no reason for it to be the characters that it currently is. Sure, you might want the MC believe that all women are whores or whatever, but like I said before, use throwaway characters, not 3/5 (some people say 4/5 but I stop playing before then) of the characters on your banner. You can accomplish that same goal, whilst not making the core player base of your game not want anything to do with most of your main cast. Of course even if you did all of this some people would still not play, but I think it would retain a lot more people, and make for a more interesting story

So yeah, I get what you were going for LionGames; but you probably should have done it after some more experience as its quite an ambitious game storytelling wise. Of curse this is all my opinion, there's no one right way to write. These are places I think could be improved. I think with a few tweaks the game could be a breath of fresh air as long as you give the players a enjoyable way to take revenge as well.
yep
has its points
i can actually couldnt care less for the mc - nothing , and i mean nothing gets me to play more
there is no motivation to play the mc trough this game so far
one thing i want to know so far is the plot with Kate

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018

First of all its not singled around a single character. The MC's girlfriend would be (I'll explain why its would be instead of is later) motivation enough. The more you use NTR as a plot device the less effective it becomes and instead becomes just another fetish. And thats what you really want to avoid if you know your going to turn it around and make it a harem/romance game. Secondly you have to give us a reason to care about this character at least slightly, or at the very least have more an attachment to the MC then this game does. This game doesn't build up their relationship at all. Outside of the fact that its NTR did anyone actually care it happened? I know I didn't I saw the scene and just rolled my eyes. Of course the issue is that this is a fine line, you don't want the player to get too attached to a character your essentially throwing away, but you want enough to actually give them a reason to care. Which is why a good amount of writing talent is needed.

So yeah, I get what you were going for LionGames; but you probably should have done it after some more experience as its quite an ambitious game storytelling wise. Of curse this is all my opinion, there's no one right way to write. These are places I think could be improved. I think with a few tweaks the game could be a breath of fresh air as long as you give the players a enjoyable way to take revenge as well.

This man gets it, when I was doing my playthrough I could barely muster the will to keep playing, I didn't care for the MC or the characters, those first 2 updates did a good job at making everyone unlikable, there was an attempt to salvage the story by making the MC work to improve himself but by that point few people will actually care, He went overboard with the plot point of making every woman a slut so the MC could snap and take things more seriously.

Basically, instead of NTR as a plot point he made NTR a plot chain, happening all over the place, even if some of it was not actually NTR the damage was already done, and it was all made worse by promising a Harem/romance game, how many will stay to see that content if it does come?

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
Also if there wasn't NTR in the first episode and the tag was not there then I don't think there is anything wrong with that.
Most update the tags as the stuff is in the game, like it wont say vaginal sex if there isn't any otherwise people will be pissed.

maybe there should be a warning but that's up to the dev if he wants to do that.
Buddy your brand new to the party stay out of grown folks business. This game had several updates before NTR tag was added and that's after we already experienced NTR the Dev continued to update game and not add tag to make matters worse he was adamant about the game being a Harem/Love Story after being called out by many people here it wasn't until too many complaints that he added NTR tag and he removed the Harem tag my guess is a moderator had to speak with him because he had 0 intention on changing it he wanted best of both worlds instead of just injecting yourself into the conversation go back a few pages and read then you yourself will even admit the Devs intention. Ive been to this page several times Ive yet to download this game since I always choos e to read post before I try a game out.

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
He went overboard with the plot point of making every woman a slut so the MC could snap and take things more seriously.
Which is why I think a few people might be going a bit too hard on him. Now that I look at it from this perspective I think the dev has every intention of making a harem game but like you said just went overboard. And considering English isn't his first language a lot is probably lost in translation which might be why it wasn't tagged NTR in the first place. I think a lot of us may have jumped the gun a bit, as other devs have jaded us. Hopefully he might consider a revamp.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
There is a lot of good info on how we see things now maybe he can take some of this info and understand where we are coming from and we can see where he's coming from and learn from this too, i know i have.

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Which is why I think a few people might be going a bit too hard on him. Now that I look at it from this perspective I think the dev has every intention of making a harem game but like you said just went overboard. And considering English isn't his first language a lot is probably lost in translation which might be why it wasn't tagged NTR in the first place. I think a lot of us may have jumped the gun a bit, as other devs have jaded us. Hopefully he might consider a revamp.
I'll admit I was weary of playing this game since the dev promised a harem/romance game, but the comments all talk about NTR, so I played, weary, yes but with every intention of being objective but the more I played the more I saw that this game didn't have any actual romance , We both have played similar games, culture shock being one, so we know that there is always the promise that "Someday" you will get your content, but as time passed and I kept playing all I could think was "Why Would I want a harem with any of them?".

It's true that we may have been harsh with our criticism, but the situation was getting worse with every update, the dev promised romance, but all you see are potential LI getting fucked, it lead to the idea that this dev is just trolling us.

He definitely went overboard and if the last update is any indication, he may be over correcting now, perhaps with better writing, this could be turn around and make it a more enjoyable story (even with the NTR) but at this point few people actually care.

Larry2000

Dev/Head Writer of Unexpected Opportunity
Game Developer
May 9, 2017
I'll admit I was weary of playing this game since the dev promised a harem/romance game, but the comments all talk about NTR, so I played, weary, yes but with every intention of being objective but the more I played the more I saw that this game didn't have any actual romance , We both have played similar games, culture shock being one, so we know that there is always the promise that "Someday" you will get your content, but as time passed and I kept playing all I could think was "Why Would I want a harem with any of them?".

It's true that we may have been harsh with our criticism, but the situation was getting worse with every update, the dev promised romance, but all you see are potential LI getting fucked, it lead to the idea that this dev is just trolling us.

He definitely went overboard and if the last update is any indication, he may be over correcting now, perhaps with better writing, this could be turn around and make it a more enjoyable story (even with the NTR) but at this point few people actually care.
Is it over-correcting when all the answers are wrong? :LOL: But seriously, the story he's telling now is not good. In my long winded comment I didn't even get to the OTHER problems the game has. Over correcting is used when things have changed too much and in a negative way. In my view, he needs to reforge his first few chapters to make it anyway compatible with what he supposedly wants: Romance.

Sadly, I don't know if he will. I just wish he wasn't so stubborn. The best devs can agree to disagree with feedback, but never assume they are the only factor. For as happy as he is to make it for himself, a creative work without an audience might as well stay packed up in storage.

If he didn't care about sharing it to the world he wouldn't have done so in the first place. If he didn't care about money he wouldn't have a patreon. Simple as that.

D9074

Feb 21, 2021
Buddy your brand new to the party stay out of grown folks business. This game had several updates before NTR tag was added and that's after we already experienced NTR the Dev continued to update game and not add tag to make matters worse he was adamant about the game being a Harem/Love Story after being called out by many people here it wasn't until too many complaints that he added NTR tag and he removed the Harem tag my guess is a moderator had to speak with him because he had 0 intention on changing it he wanted best of both worlds instead of just injecting yourself into the conversation go back a few pages and read then you yourself will even admit the Devs intention. Ive been to this page several times Ive yet to download this game since I always choos e to read post before I try a game out.
you say im late to the party and all of that but if you carried on reading the next ones you would realise i found out that he put it on late and said that aint right.

im not carrying on this whole NTR bullshit. call the guy a cunt and move on with your lives its really not worth getting worked up over. him lying will make a lot of people avoid his games in the future.. so be happy that you now know not to trust his word.

Jun 1, 2017
I think, things are simple, the game has the tag now, and I don't think all these discussions make sense as long as I understand that you are disappointed. Right now you only have two possibilities to play or not. And about feedback, so far I haven't seen anyone show some technical mistakes in the game, like some if you change the character's name in some discussions it appears with the default name or some tips on how to make the animations more beautiful or something like this. Just saying.

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes