LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well, I personally don't like what is in the game now, and as I wrote to the author earlier, few people have a wide range of fetishes, even if we omit the topic of NTR. But just games on the Great and Mighty are quite few, on this forum there will be a dozen, at best. And translations on any PI and other sites will take a long time. Although I speak English enough to play these toys, it's easier with Russian all the same. Therefore, I want to give the game a chance in the distant future.
It's bad that the comments in Russian are deleted, they don't bother anyone:cry:.

Reactions: Larry2000

Liam the Handyman

Jan 24, 2021
To be fair... there is one Romance option (well... at least i hope...)
1623068269308.png

and technically with the other 4 erm... "LIs"... you can still form a harem? Though the tag is now missing...

And lets be honest here... dev gave the MC all the traits of a loser/cuck... smol pp, beta behaviour... and even when he finally becomes an alpha (or so we are lead to believe)... he's simply taking the sloopy seconds for 4/5 of the banner girls... so.... it is what it is...

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
To be fair... there is one Romance option (well... at least i hope...)
View attachment 1233807

and technically with the other 4 erm... "LIs"... you can still form a harem? Though the tag is now missing...

And lets be honest here... dev gave the MC all the traits of a loser/cuck... smol pp, beta behaviour... and even when he finally becomes an alpha (or so we are lead to believe)... he's simply taking the sloopy seconds for 4/5 of the banner girls... so.... it is what it is...
It's the drive force of the story that Mc gets sloppy seconds. When he sees every LIs getting shagged he believes that women are 'whore' and he becomes 'Alpha' and dominate women to build a harem.
That's what I read that the dev envisioned.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It's the drive force of the story that Mc gets sloppy seconds. When he sees every LIs getting shagged he believes that women are 'whore' and he becomes 'Alpha' and dominate women to build a harem.
If thats the case it would have been much more effective to use secondary throw away characters as the sluts. That way once his incel powers activate the narrative can shift from the town bikes onto the real cast, but instead you have the main girls who are the town bikes whom no one wants anything to do with. Bad execution if that was the plan.

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Yeah, and somehow a story about how the MC sees every woman as whores after they got fuckd by someone else ends up in "Romance", also according to the Dev.

Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
Reload Ep3 Public

Famescua

Donor
Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
I'll wait till episode 4 comes out to try it. Let's see if he keeps his word and makes the 2 routes. I personally don't like ntr but if the game has two routes I will play the ntr route just for the scenes.. but my main playthrough would be the non ntr route. If he has a non ntr route then he will have another supporter, if not we'll good luck with your game.

Reactions: juan palote

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
Both routes suit me very well, I like to try everything. Good work ! (y)
Dev: They'll cry all the time even when the ntr is avoidable / possible to remove it early on. (I've seen a lot of games like that, it's the same shit that starts over every time) it's like saying "haters gonna hate" (You might notice that we rarely see people who like "NTR" say "shit why there is harem / romance" ;))

A.C.H.B.

Dec 17, 2020
Dev: They'll cry all the time even when the ntr is avoidable / possible to remove it early on. (I've seen a lot of games like that, it's the same shit that starts over every time) it's like saying "haters gonna hate" (You might notice that we rarely see people who like "NTR" say "shit why there is harem / romance" ;))
Maybe because they also enjoy harem/romance games? It's not a difficult concept.

Asuya

Aug 4, 2017
Maybe because they also enjoy harem/romance games? It's not a difficult concept.
Ah yes thank you they like "ALL" the harem / romance / incest yeah you are right "not a difficult concept" :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:. For me, for example, I don't like harem and a little less incest, I never complained because a dev forgot to put the tag
if i don't like i change the game.)

To check what I'm saying you just have to look at all the posts where there is the ntr tag to see that it cries every time avoidable or not.

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
Sometimes i feel like talking to doors, so here we go.

As i always say, if the game has NTR tag from the get go i don't even enter the thread, its automatic ignore for me, the case here was that it didn't have a NTR tag, it was added, dev said he was going to add harem/romance, added more NTR, said changes are coming in chapter 4, supposedly adding 2 routes, here we are "crying" as you say.

I don't bash NTR where it's not needed, it's usually the dev or the uploader fault when tags are not added correctly, the reason we dont see cucks going into harem/romance threads is possibly because you know NTR will not be a theme.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
You see, Harem is never "forgotten" to be added.

The tags that are "forgotten" to be added are always tags like NTR and Sandbox and the likes of those.

You can guess why those tags are "forgotten" to be added

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes