Cena2001

May 12, 2021
It's always good to hear from a games creator here on F95. That being said, the only people you need to answer to are your patrons since they're the ones supporting you.
Just make the game however you want to make it or how you envision it. Once you've completed or gotten halfway through the game if you feel unsatisfied with it then just remake it.
There's no need to pander to everyone's desires right away. Take your time so that when you do it you'll do it right.
WOw what a gentleman we have here
If you don't like to talk with developer then you don't take with then
But don't stop any developer from talking with the fans
The fans are the one who will support the game next

BTLD

Engaged Member
Sep 18, 2017
It's always good to hear from a games creator here on F95. That being said, the only people you need to answer to are your patrons since they're the ones supporting you.
Just make the game however you want to make it or how you envision it. Once you've completed or gotten halfway through the game if you feel unsatisfied with it then just remake it.
There's no need to pander to everyone's desires right away. Take your time so that when you do it you'll do it right.
damn ... did you bother to read the comments?
Most people are not upset about NTR .... even if I don't like it at all ...this is not the crux of the problem..
The problem is that he deceived people...
He said its a Harem Romance Game...but it turn out to be a NTR Fest...
Jesus...learn to read next time ....

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
damn ... did you bother to read the comments?
Most people are not upset about NTR .... even if I don't like it at all ...this is not the crux of the problem..
The problem is that he deceived people...
He said its a Harem Romance Game...but it turn out to be a NTR Fest...
Jesus...learn to read next time ....
This. This is supposed to be a Romance game but the LIs plots is to portrait them as whores.

So apparently a game about romancing whores...

And that is not the only lie, again, the Dev said NTR would be AVOIDABLE while his game already had unavoidable NTR in place. This is how crazy all this is.

I dont like NTR, but i play games with NTR when they make real sense and the Dev is honest and upfront about it. For example, i play Blackmailing the Family. But the Dev was always honest about it, and there wasnt much issue with it and even come of us that dont like the kink can enjoy the game.

I played Corruption and The Tyrant too before i decided to discard every sandbox game, but again, the Devs were honest about it.

The worst thing a Dev can do is lie, and when its done repeatedly, we end up in this situation

Cena2001

May 12, 2021
Hyy LionGames
I just wanted to know one thing that all the girls in the game which are fucking will be love interest of the mc in the future
Or they are just for now
And we have yet didn't saw any Li (as I didn't played your game yet )
Is fo then I don't have any problem
This sluts can fuck anyone who they wants
Or the girls who are fucking others are the Li of mc for future
And about you talk for ep4
Are you saying you will make a choice that players will skip the 1 2 3 and will able to play ep 4 directly so what's why we don't see ntr ??

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
You know what "potential consumer" means. You know he only has 6 patreons, right? Yes, ultimately it's his story and he can do whatever comes out of his balls with it, but that does not mean that it is not wise of him to listen to what people who have been in this world of adult games for a long time, have to say. In addition, the typical comment of "is that putting this character sucking dicks is a necessary resource in history to teach you that she is a whore" come on, there are less graphic ways that would annoy fewer people, and if one of the girls has a husband, that's what more likely and logical is that they have sex, but do you really have to show it? Look, I said that I was not going to comment more on this thread, but it bothers me that a game that has potential is going to shit when all it needs is another way of telling the story.

Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
I would like to clarify a few points.
As I understand it, you are planning to do a completely non-NTR route, are you planning to work in parallel on 2 routes, or will you first catch up with the current content?
Are you planning to do a general plot with a difference in ntr / non-ntr content or completely change the plot and make a different story?
What proportion of content do you plan for each route (50/50, 60/40)?
In which language is it easier for you to conduct a discussion (ru / eng)?
Конечно же на русском.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There will be some characters with whom there will be a possible NTR or other path. For example: one of the characters the MC can make his slave and "send her to sleep with others" to achieve his goals or it will be possible to create a romantic relationship with this character, but then the goal will have to be achieved in another way. Is it cheating? Well, in a way, yes. A harem will only be possible by the end of the game and with a limit on the number of girls. NTR will be with Katya or the new character from Episode 3 one way or another. Since these characters are married and in order for the MC to get these women, these women will have to make horns with their husbands.
The basic system I want to make is that each girl will embody a certain fetish. Shocking ones like NTR I will warn about inside gameplay. My point is that NTR is not the main genre, but it will be in the game one way or another. I guess to understand what I want to implement will have to wait. A more or less quality election system will show up by Episode 6.
Also starting with Episode 4, I want to try introducing a different storytelling mechanic, I think it will add interactivity and answer some questions. Thank you for your interest in my work, I hope you enjoy playing.

kaczy091

May 27, 2018
My fundamental question is, is Dev going to do 2 paths such that NTR / NTR avoidance? Have 2 paths such as NTR / NTR skip. Because this is a colossal difference, let me give you an example. I have a wife, she's fucking with a colleague from work, I don't see it because I'm not there ... BUT it's still a betrayal, no matter if I see it or not, The same goes for NTR, it doesn't matter if I can skip it, but it still happens, I just can't see or just see it ... it doesn't matter. Another thing as Dev imagines doing 2 tracks now, he is going to rewrite the first 3 versions without NTR (he will do them at the same time as next versions with ntr 4,5,6 etc) Will doing 2 tracks slow down your work drastically? Isn't it better to tell us that this is, will and always has to be an NTR game, not a harem romance with a pinch of domination

Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
If someone needs this scribble in English, spam facepalms or something else, I'll edit it :ROFLMAO: .
My fundamental question is, is Dev going to do 2 paths such that NTR / NTR avoidance? Have 2 paths such as NTR / NTR skip. Because this is a colossal difference, let me give you an example. I have a wife, she's fucking with a colleague from work, I don't see it because I'm not there ... BUT it's still a betrayal, no matter if I see it or not, The same goes for NTR, it doesn't matter if I can skip it, but it still happens, I just can't see or just see it ... it doesn't matter. Another thing as Dev imagines doing 2 tracks now, he is going to rewrite the first 3 versions without NTR (he will do them at the same time as next versions with ntr 4,5,6 etc) Will doing 2 tracks slow down your work drastically? Isn't it better to tell us that this is, will and always has to be an NTR game, not a harem romance with a pinch of domination

Thanks for the advice. That's what I'm trying to do. To your question about avoiding NTR, there will be alternatives, not just trivial "skip For example: NTR/Alternative. Again, I repeat that not all girls will have this fetish. Undoubtedly I will need some extra time. But I won't be doing it for long.

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
The Dev says he will do it for future NTR, but he apparently hasnt realized he has a lot of NTR already in the game.

He always talks about future Episodes giving options, but never confirmed anything about making all the current NTR (which is considerable) avoidable

And i still dont know how he will make Romance when he is giving everyone a whore background

Last edited:

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
Definitely put this game in ignored. I don't know if the dev plays dumb or wants to tease us. He says that there is no ntr, but that this girl fucks with another because he is her husband, the other because it is necessary for the plot (???) and that the other also because I do not know what excuse. And that later there will be some other that too. But hey, are you hesitating us? And that in chapter 4 there will be options. Then, first, he recognizes that now everything is forced, and second, how he thinks that nobody is going to get to chapter 4 eating three shitty chapters

raganrok246

Feb 5, 2020
Definitely put this game in ignored. I don't know if the dev plays dumb or wants to tease us. He says that there is no ntr, but that this girl fucks with another because he is her husband, the other because it is necessary for the plot (???) and that the other also because I do not know what excuse. And that later there will be some other that too. But hey, are you hesitating us? And that in chapter 4 there will be options. Then, first, he recognizes that now everything is forced, and second, how he thinks that nobody is going to get to chapter 4 eating three shitty chapters
But, but the dev promised a romance harem. It's totally accidental it's 100% NTR game with slave and prostitution already planned. Just like it's totally accidental that the MC is a cuck loser with the smallest cock in the game. All accidental. Dev can be totally trusted. I mean, there's no way a dev would promise a "romance harem" just to get suckers to fund his NTR game, right? That could never happen.

Anon5648

Jan 17, 2019
my game stucks when Katya abd her bf is making out for first time in game ..can anyone send me savefile after that scene?plz

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
Just like it's totally accidental that the MC is a cuck loser with the smallest cock in the game. All accidental.
This. What are we going to do about the smallest dick in the game dev? Every other man has so much bigger dick compare to mc. Give him a bigger dick dammit. He has nothing, at least he should have that. Ok, i get that with time he will become less cuck loser but that dick ain't going to grow over time. So this dude mc going to satisfy these girls with that dick compare to other dudes and going to have "harem" with bunch of fucking whores that takes biggest dicks in the game? Yea nice joke. Don't give me that size don't matter shit here. Are they even going to feel his dick when he is inside of them? Or is it that their pussy got so used that it got loose like a grandma pussy with taking other bigger dicks? They will be like "Are you in yet?" even when he is balls deep in it. I'm just saying.

I think we are wasting time here. Even IF all the other man scenes becomes avoidable(not skippable) what the hell he is going to do with that dick? It's pointless to argue about this game because there are many things just shows that this is a ntr game (in the current version of the game). NTR and Harem don't mix when it's unavoidable. You either do a full NTR game or full Harem game. Or you can do NTR and Harem in the same game but with choices that you can avoid(not skip).

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Good. Who cares if the game has unavoidable NTR. I have played a lot of games here that push harem route when I don't even like it. If people don't like NTR, they should leave, it's simple as that. Imagine if people flood harem, incest games and demand developers to stop them?
Problem isnt having unavoidable NTR, again, the problem is the Dev lying about it, and trying to convince people this is a Romance/Harem game with avoidable NTR.

If the Dev wants to make a cukold MC that gets NTRed left and right, so be it, good for him, but dont advertise the opposite. Go clean and make the intentions clear.

I havent heard of any Harem game that tried to hide that it was a Harem game like this Dev is trying to hide that the game has unavoidable NTR.

The games that are wrongly tagged are always with Tags like NTR, sandbox, etc. And its not casual, its on purpose.

Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
Problem isnt having unavoidable NTR, again, the problem is the Dev lying about it, and trying to convince people this is a Romance/Harem game with avoidable NTR.

If the Dev wants to make a cukold MC that gets NTRed left and right, so be it, good for him, but dont advertise the opposite. Go clean and make the intentions clear.

I havent heard of any Harem game that tried to hide that it was a Harem game like this Dev is trying to hide that the game has unavoidable NTR.

The games that are wrongly tagged are always with Tags like NTR, sandbox, etc. And its not casual, its on purpose.
Maybe you should accept that and move on with your life?

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port Reload [Ep. 2 Elite] APK -

Reactions: Dhtolc
2.50 star(s) 19 Votes