Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
I just read his post and fucking hell he didn't learn anything he will only give the option for NTR or no NTR in episode 4 so a total waste of time because why would someone who hates NTR drag himself through 3 episodes with NTR where is the fucking point all LI are already ruined at that point why go after them after that.
I didn't think there would be people who didn't understand what I wrote in the post. But I will try to explain.
You don't have to "put up with NTR" 3 episodes.
I will add content to the version of the story without NTR. And the story will take a different path for those who choose that option. The catalyst for the story will change for them, too.
Other than that, everything will stay the same. Some people here write that everyone gets fucked except the MC. But they don't. For the current time, sex without MC, only Kate (she has a husband, isn't it logical that they have sex?), Blondie from work (needed for further plot) and Christine (a reason for MC to develop). With the rest of the characters either already had or will. Also, the character Christine, a little later planned to return to the plot, but here will depend on your choices.
I will try to keep most of the fetishes I stated. Each girl will have her own. For particularly shocking ones like NTR, I'll give advance warning inside gameplay.

Thank you all for your comments. I do my best to read.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Not sure I get this one. Decided to try it out with the walkthrough, open to bar scene, just click a shitload of times to spin a bottle, and then a game over lol. What is this?

Edit: Oh it would seem the walkthrough patch is scuffed. Looks like you have to have already played the game. A fresh start w/o patch is required to start game properly, save game, then apply patch, and then maybe it works ok.

Last edited:

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
I didn't think there would be people who didn't understand what I wrote in the post. But I will try to explain.
I will add content to the version of the story without NTR. And the story will take a different path for those who choose that option. The catalyst for the story will change for them, too.
Other than that, everything will stay the same. Some people here write that everyone gets fucked except the MC. But they don't. For the current time, sex without MC, only Kate (she has a husband, isn't it logical that they have sex?), Blondie from work (needed for further plot) and Christine (a reason for MC to develop). With the rest of the characters either already had or will. Also, the character Christine, a little later planned to return to the plot, but here will depend on your choices.
I will try to keep most of the fetishes I stated. Each girl will have her own. For particularly shocking ones like NTR, I'll give advance warning inside gameplay.

If I understood you correctly and you will be doing 2 routes, then I think that your post on Patreon is misinforming about this. Although I'm still not sure how it would look given the above.

Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
If I understood you correctly and you will be doing 2 routes, then I think that your post on Patreon is misinforming about this. Although I'm still not sure how it would look given the above.
Something like that. You'll see it in Episode 4. I hope not to disappoint you.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

Seems to me a lot of your future plots need current NTR...

Anyway, you said here

Basic genres:
Harem and Romance
, Big tits, Small tits, Cheating, Corruption, Handjob, Male domination, Male protagonist, Masturbation, MILF, Oral, Teasing, Teen, Threesome, Vaginal, ,Voyeurism, Interracial.

Genres are in the plans, but we will decide by vote:
BDSM, Cheating, Creampie, Female domination, Handjob, Lesbian, Male domination, Masturbation, NTR (avoidable), Gangbang (avoidable), Swing (avoidable).

My antivirus program does not find any threats.
Tested with NOD32 and Dr.Web

That all the NTR was going to be avoidable, and all you do here is justify the NTR that already exists in the game and isnt avoidable.

You just cant be trusted

linkinn

Apr 25, 2020
For the current time, sex without MC, only Kate (she has a husband, isn't it logical that they have sex?), Blondie from work (needed for further plot) and Christine (a reason for MC to develop)
Does it matter the reason? If i don't like the kink it doesn't really matter if it's for the plot or not, i'am not saying that you should change the plot but don't try to justify it while forcing a kink that many hate.

I personally think 2 routes is a mistake, especially since you are on your first VN, you won't be able to keep either side happy because you'll be splitting content in half.

Just come clean, it's very obvious that your intent was to develop a NTR game from the beggining, just say it and let people move on instead of going in circles with promises that i don't think you can deliver, like the harem/romance promise but keeping NTR. I wish developers studied their public/consumers before releasing games.

Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
Seems to me a lot of your future plots need current NTR...

Anyway, you said here

That all the NTR was going to be avoidable, and all you do here is justify the NTR that already exists in the game and isnt avoidable.

You just cant be trusted
My friend, you are probably unfamiliar with my game. Because, even in Episode 2, you might miss the NTR scene. The only problem is that then you won't understand why the MC is going to move. This will be finalized. As for, the genres I wrote about before. It will stay that way, with possible changes in the process. I've written about this before. And I can not understand what are the reasons to undermine your trust? In fact, I'm doing, as I said from the beginning. Maybe you just misunderstood something and I could not meet your expectations.
The main genres of harem and romance will develop along with the plot. There are main characters and non-main characters. Most of the main ones will realize one or more fetishes and getting those girls and events with them will not be easy.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
My friend, you are probably unfamiliar with my game. Because, even in Episode 2, you might miss the NTR scene. The only problem is that then you won't understand why the MC is going to move. This will be finalized. As for, the genres I wrote about before. It will stay that way, with possible changes in the process. I've written about this before. And I can not understand what are the reasons to undermine your trust? In fact, I'm doing, as I said from the beginning. Maybe you just misunderstood something and I could not meet your expectations.
The main genres of harem and romance will develop along with the plot. There are main characters and non-main characters. Most of the main ones will realize one or more fetishes and getting those girls and events with them will not be easy.
And you, my friend, apparently dont know the difference between skippable, and avoidable

Or you do and keep trying to bait people with false promises

Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
And you, my friend, apparently dont know the difference between skippable, and avoidable

Or you do and keep trying to bait people with false promises
Oh, are you offended? I'm sorry if I offended you. But please read carefully what I wrote earlier. I repeat, this event is currently being skipped, in Episode 4 I will add the possibility of an alternate story.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Lets brake down this thread to see the comedy gold real quick

Dev: I want to make a Harem game!
Also dev: I'm only going to produce Voyeurism/NTR
Dev starts panicking that no ones enjoying his game so he puts up a poll.
One side wins despite the dev never making any of that content
Enlightened dev: I'll make 2 routes, one of which is the exact opposite of harem despite it receiving almost no votes!

Seriously if this was supposed to be a troll, good on you, its quality. However if you are actually trying to make a game, well then :KEK:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Oh, are you offended? I'm sorry if I offended you. But please read carefully what I wrote earlier. I repeat, this event is currently being skipped, in Episode 4 I will add the possibility of an alternate story.
Offended? No. Dissappointed? Absolutely

I cant trust your promises anymore, because so far you havent been delivering on them, so i dont care about what you promise for Episode 4.

I know what you said in the past and what you delivered so far, which dont match, at all, not even close.

There is a reason why so many people are convinced you are plain trolling the playerbase. I am not one of them, i think you are baiting, you really thought you could appeal to both NTR and Harem/Romance players, except you only delivered stuff for one of those. And yes, i understand you cant deliver Harem yet, but you havent delivered any Romance yet, and you hinted that the MC will go from being a Beta cuckold, to understand women are "whores", which wont lead to Romance either.

So you see, you can keep trying to bait people, but there is a point where no one will believe you anymore

Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
Offended? No. Dissappointed? Absolutely

I cant trust your promises anymore, because so far you havent been delivering on them, so i dont care about what you promise for Episode 4.

I know what you said in the past and what you delivered so far, which dont match, at all, not even close.

There is a reason why so many people are convinced you are plain trolling the playerbase. I am not one of them, i think you are baiting, you really thought you could appeal to both NTR and Harem/Romance players, except you only delivered stuff for one of those. And yes, i understand you cant deliver Harem yet, but you havent delivered any Romance yet, and you hinted that the MC will go from being a Beta cuckold, to understand women are "whores", which wont lead to Romance either.

So you see, you can keep trying to bait people, but there is a point where no one will believe you anymore
I hear you. But I can't tell the story in two episodes. You're very aggressive. If you don't like my game, you can just not play it. There are a lot of games out there and I'm not forcing you to play it. Everything you write is just that you don't like everything. It begs the question, then why are you playing this game at all? I'm new to making novellas and had no idea that harem and partial NTR didn't mix. In my opinion it adds variety. Maybe Episode 3 will appeal to you. I don't. If you're wondering where the story is going to go, you can keep track. Also read what I wrote earlier.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I hear you. But I can't tell the story in two episodes. You're very aggressive. If you don't like my game, you can just not play it. There are a lot of games out there and I'm not forcing you to play it. Everything you write is just that you don't like everything. It begs the question, then why are you playing this game at all? I'm new to making novellas and had no idea that harem and partial NTR didn't mix. In my opinion it adds variety. Maybe Episode 3 will appeal to you. I don't. If you're wondering where the story is going to go, you can keep track. Also read what I wrote earlier.
No one expects you to tell the story in two episodes. But if you promise Harem and Romance, and in two episodes you have ZERO Romance, and almost every LI introduced gets fucked by someone else (with whichever excuse you can find) and when you say that in the FUTURE tags you will have AVOIDABLE NTR, while in the current gameplay you already have NTR thgat isnt avoidable, then you cant expect any other feedback than the one you are getting.

Your game already has unavoidable NTR in the current build, and a lot of it. And it seems like NTR is the only way you know about how to set up a plot, which is quite worrying to be honest.

I read everything you wrote earlier, and that's why i know you have lied and tried to bait people into trying your game with promises that you have already broke, many times.

You think i am aggresive, but i find it even more aggresive to lie to us, repeatedly.

Kalsan

Mar 19, 2020
I just saw the result of the Patreon poll and the comments so far and I'm so pissed off that I don't even feel like commenting anymore, you know this game isn't worth wasting my time. The developer doesn't seem to listen to reasons, or he's a troll, or he's just bait or all of the above. Man just don't make unavoidable sex scene between LI and other men in a harem game, harem fans don't like that, it is so hard to understand?

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020

Christine is for the plot I get that. And also thr blonde is for the plot? OK. Then aunt has husband? So alright.
What about the flashback of model giving bj to her damned boss? It's also for the plot?
We don't mind aunt having sex but why would you show it to us without mc being present at the scene? You could simply imply it without showing us firsthand. No one I repeat no one wants to see his or her LI having sex with others well except select few.

Dhtolc

Jan 30, 2019
Christine is for the plot I get that. And also thr blonde is for the plot? OK. Then aunt has husband? So alright.
What about the flashback of model giving bj to her damned boss? It's also for the plot?
We don't mind aunt having sex but why would you show it to us without mc being present at the scene? You could simply imply it without showing us firsthand. No one I repeat no one wants to see his or her LI having sex with others well except select few.
Actually, that's where I was wrong. You don't have to take these characters seriously. They probably won't appear in the game anymore. I mean the three girls at a friend's house.
This scene was planned as an extra. But I made a mistake and made it the main one.
And the scene with the memories, was needed to show that she is a whore, ready to do anything for her goals.

LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Actually, that's where I was wrong. You don't have to take these characters seriously. They probably won't appear in the game anymore. I mean the three girls at a friend's house.
This scene was planned as an extra. But I made a mistake and made it the main one.
And the scene with the memories, was needed to show that she is a whore, ready to do anything for her goals.
I would like to clarify a few points.
As I understand it, you are planning to do a completely non-NTR route, are you planning to work in parallel on 2 routes, or will you first catch up with the current content?
Are you planning to do a general plot with a difference in ntr / non-ntr content or completely change the plot and make a different story?
What proportion of content do you plan for each route (50/50, 60/40)?
In which language is it easier for you to conduct a discussion (ru / eng)?

2.50 star(s) 19 Votes