2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Where did you get that there wont be any ntr?
The Never expected Tags are: MMF, Pegging, Bukkake, Beastiality, Fisting, Sandbox, Scat, Swinging, Futa/trans
No mention of ntr and there is voyeurism and blackmail in planned tags so...
I'm not asking for ntr, just want to know if it will be there.
Those tags are the beginning of NTR (in some cases they just are).
But if for some reason this isn't the case :cry: Then I'm begging the dev not to add it(his game, his choice).
please-begging.gif

Inject Life Online

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
Reload My Empty Heart [v0.1] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game. My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 378mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Thank you for this! I can't support android at this moment so I'm glad you make an android version. I didn't test that yet. I will do it soon when I find the time.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ghost''

holaje12

Dec 17, 2018
The truth is I didn't mention it because I will make a poll about ntr. Not my favorite thing in visual novel games, but I want to hear you all first.
Bad idea imo. It would be a good one if you had a good following on patreon already, then you could do the poll there and see if they're ok with it since they are the ones paying. But most opinions you'll get here are from people who never support games so it is kind of meaningless. Only the devs making big bucks can afford to be fencesitters on this issue, since they wont mind losing some supporters due to the controversy. So you kind of need to choose a side on your own depending on the kind of story you want to tell.

stahalle

Jul 11, 2018
The truth is I didn't mention it because I will make a poll about ntr. Not my favorite thing in visual novel games, but I want to hear you all first.
if you are not a fan of it than you shouldn´t add it. how can you make a good game with things you don´t like yourself? you should make a game that is something you would play yourself and enjoy making.

Akainu456

Sep 19, 2017
Bad idea imo. It would be a good one if you had a good following on patreon already, then you could do the poll there and see if they're ok with it since they are the ones paying. But most opinions you'll get here are from people who never support games so it is kind of meaningless. Only the devs making big bucks can afford to be fencesitters on this issue, since they wont mind losing some supporters due to the controversy. So you kind of need to choose a side on your own depending on the kind of story you want to tell.
Hey, I support devs(22). I use this site for finding good games. Might support this one too but I'll wait for a while to see what happens. I don't support NTR games.

Nov 26, 2021
I think you as the creator should make that decision, if you have your story planned out and it doesn't include cuck content then that's how your story should play out, if you intend to cuck us please just let me know now so I can ignore it, it doesn't give me much confidence if you don't really like cuck content but are willing to introduce it if enough patreons vote for it

Either way good luck, I'll watch this until a decision is made on ntr as I'm sure a lot of people are now.

Edit: The Dev has made a decision it seems which is ntr will not be a feature of the VN, this discussion on ntr and whether it will be implemented through a poll is done

Again good luck dev

Last edited:

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
Just my 2 cents but writing about something you don't like is bound to make you abandon the game or not feel like writing at all, unless you don't mind writing those fetishes... also it will make the mc look weak and I guess that is something you want avoid in your vn, considering the mc seeks revenge.
In any case , giving people an open door on what they want to add to the game will result in a different game from the one you will want to make.
Good luck.

miller205

Oct 13, 2019
started playing this game and after 5 mins stopped in bad need of some proof reading but really mad me stop playing it was the on a scale of 1-10 would give it a 3 tops because of that

Reactions: Inject Life Online

Inject Life Online

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
@
started playing this game and after 5 mins stopped in bad need of some proof reading but really mad me stop playing it was the on a scale of 1-10 would give it a 3 tops because of that
I'm uploading the hotfix update. Probably tomorrow if everything goes right will be available. I will appreciate it if you try the game after the update and reconsider your rate. Thank you!

Reactions: WastedTalent

damnmalic

May 29, 2021
The synopsis sounded good but I have say I'm left disappointed and annoyed

-You'd expect the MC to be mature, hardened, smart, etc given what he went through but he's just an immature weak moron. He broke one of the first rules to NOT talk about the people you meet at the camp by talking to them with his aunt even saying their names like a total idiot. MC is definitely the biggest disappointment and the worst part of the story.

-The writing needs to be proofread

-Some things are just plain stupid and cringe for example the MC being drugged by Hayami. Does she have super speed? tbh a lot of it seems to be written by a feminist.

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes