2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hey friends! First of all, I would like to wish you a happy new year!
A new year is like starting a new chapter in your life. It’s your chance to write an incredible story for you and the others.
And that's remind me...Reload my empty heart chapter 2 who will come soon.
Yes, already pass 3 months from the 1st release and I'm still working out to finish the chapter 2. Every render took 1:30 hours to complete and I can work 3-4 hours per day in renders and December 2022 I didn't manage to spend enough time to complete chapter 2, things like work,family,problems, take all my free time the last month, making me unable to work in this game. You know, I can't complain, Spending more time with my family gives me more energy and ideas to solve some of my problems. So now, let's get back to work. This month I will release the chapter 2 of Reload my empty heart. There is still some renders needs to be done and after that I will fit the sound effects and music. Finally, the game will go to proofreader to correct my mistakes. End that's all. I will let you know when the game is ready to release! Cya

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hey guys! Here with another one tease... I know, waiting sometimes is a pain in the ass. I'm working on it! ;)

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
I like to check out every new creator in search of new talent but I didn't get very far with your story because of the translation. I really hope you find someone to help you with that so that I can come back some day and check you out again. Until you do I will have to pass. Good luck on your venture.

Reactions: Inject Life Online

Inject Life Online

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
The synopsis sounded good but I have say I'm left disappointed and annoyed

-You'd expect the MC to be mature, hardened, smart, etc given what he went through but he's just an immature weak moron. He broke one of the first rules to NOT talk about the people you meet at the camp by talking to them with his aunt even saying their names like a total idiot. MC is definitely the biggest disappointment and the worst part of the story.

-The writing needs to be proofread

-Some things are just plain stupid and cringe for example the MC being drugged by Hayami. Does she have super speed? tbh a lot of it seems to be written by a feminist.

Thank you for your comment! In Chapter 2 you will see many more things like this,
until the puzzle is solved!

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hey friends. Good news!

Reload My Empty Heart
Chapter 2 completed!

The only thing remaining is to contact with a proofreader.
Stay in touch!

Reactions: Mikedazz1

Deniz31

Jul 25, 2017

Hey all! Finally good news about chapter 2.
Proofreading chapter 2 starts in 2 days!
Friday morning we can start to countdown
<10 days before release!

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ReloadMyEmptyHeart-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
altered gui (removed textbox ; textoutlines )

gui.png

extract attached "text gui.zip" into mainfolder ;overwrite if asked (make backup if needed)
(need to be updated every gameupdate - idk if i do it)

((there are no counting variables - so no .urm mod for now from me))

J'Daremo

Jul 2, 2020
When you were 5 years old, evil people broke into your home and killed your family! You managed to escape from a window and run to your aunt's place.
At 5 you not only were able to actually get the window open, but climb through it and out without hurting yourself . . . and then actually find your way somewhere other than school or the park?
5 is a little young to be able to do that. 8 would be a little more believable.

Other than that, it sounds good. I'll have to check it out.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
reading the end of the oerview i expected all the tags in the not planned part to be planned

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
Inject Life Online
Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png
or remove here " everything"
Screenshot_4.png

Screenshot_5.png

Screenshot_7.png
paste tense

Screenshot_8.png

Screenshot_9.png

Screenshot_12.png

Screenshot_14.png

this makes no focking sense

i1 "What? A 15 year old girl has a gun in her pocket? That's a crime."
scene pic72
jes "Not exactly like that. A simple mission didn't go well and she took a gun to protect her self. I can't say too much about that."
jes "But if you want my opinion as a doctor? I have no doubt that [k] is the most beautiful person you will ever meet."
i1 "God, now I feel sorry for her. That can explain her behavior... I must find a way to make her feel safe, around me at least..."

Last edited:

Inject Life Online

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
Inject Life Online

View attachment 2507894

View attachment 2507907
or remove here " everything"

this makes no focking sense

i1 "What? A 15 year old girl has a gun in her pocket? That's a crime."
scene pic72
jes "Not exactly like that. A simple mission didn't go well and she took a gun to protect her self. I can't say too much about that."
jes "But if you want my opinion as a doctor? I have no doubt that [k] is the most beautiful person you will ever meet."
i1 "God, now I feel sorry for her. That can explain her behavior... I must find a way to make her feel safe, around me at least..."
Noted! Thank you for your comment!

Boehser Onkel

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Feb 20, 2021
worst agent ever

he got twice a gun at the kidnapping
and atleast at the second one he should escape
and what does he do? give the gun back ...
and talking about trust to one of his kidnappers.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

a bit later

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

idk if its your first game , or the first time writing , but really - the story itself has so many flaws
so many things makes no sense , or are out of place
like this
j "But not any time soon, it will take some time; I am not sure how long, but let's say longer than a month."
how does the aunt know how long it takes the mc to have free time to visit her?

........... i may take another look if this got a rework/overhaul - at this state i dont want to bother my brain with it

Inject Life Online

gl with your project

Last edited:
2.30 star(s) 3 Votes