2.30 star(s) 3 Votes

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
A fellow Canadian? And or, is Tim's now in the US, if your not Canadian?

Stupid facts... A medium double double contains 14 grams of sugar (3.5 teaspoons) in addition to 4 grams of sugar from their high fat cream. And a large sized double double contains 24 grams of sugar (six teaspoons...SIX?) in addition to more sugar derived from their branded milk or cream used with their coffees.

After knowing this, I don't say double double anymore. :sick: And I rarely drink coffee now , and I will only get the milk and sugar on the side.
Tim's hasn't been Canadian for ages. Not since they sold out to a Brazilian holding firm that owns a shitload of restaurants worldwide. And their coffee was only ever tolerable, and even McDonalds was doing better by the time I quit going all together. Hell, it wasn't just the quality of the donuts that went to shit when they went to centralized processing (shortly after 9-11, I remember cause they fucked up apple fritters, my faves) and sending out donuts literally half-baked and frozen to be finished in-store. (Apple fritters have NO business looking like Dutchies, never mind they cut the amount of apples in them too) EVERYTHING has gone downhill since they got bought out.

Reactions: MrBenny

joryh

Nov 8, 2021
At 5 you not only were able to actually get the window open, but climb through it and out without hurting yourself . . . and then actually find your way somewhere other than school or the park?
5 is a little young to be able to do that. 8 would be a little more believable.

Other than that, it sounds good. I'll have to check it out.
Yeah. It's not even remotely hard. I remember setting up an entire fucking LADDER against my second floor window, so I could escape through it when we had a babysitter I hated, Heidi. (She always forced a retardedly early bedtime on us, far earlier than our normal one) Considering the house this was and that it was a cpl years BEFORE I started school, it put me at 5, at most. Cause I didn't start school til 7, and we moved houses before that.

Also was wandering round the neighborhood whenever/wherever I wanted. To the point my mom tied me up in the yard cause she was sick of the police bringing my ass home all the time. And I knew damn well where my favorite places to go were. And one of them was a graveyard a cpl blocks from us. I'd bike there at night and drag my bike through the gate bars and ride the cemetery paths. Kids have NO problem finding their way around. Regardless of what the helicopter parental sets think, or those that feel everyone needs bubble wrap and constant monitoring in their lives.

Last edited:
Reactions: yoyomistro

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Tim's hasn't been Canadian for ages. Not since they sold out to a Brazilian holding firm that owns a shitload of restaurants worldwide. And their coffee was only ever tolerable, and even McDonalds was doing better by the time I quit going all together. Hell, it wasn't just the quality of the donuts that went to shit when they went to centralized processing (shortly after 9-11, I remember cause they fucked up apple fritters, my faves) and sending out donuts literally half-baked and frozen to be finished in-store. (Apple fritters have NO business looking like Dutchies, never mind they cut the amount of apples in them too) EVERYTHING has gone downhill since they got bought out.
100% agree... And fritters did change (I was lucky if I saw any apple in them after the change), and I remember they used to look like bear claws. But I haven't been in a Tim's for years now (had a few Timbits a year ago though), as I don't consume unhealthy food very often, and I even changed my coffee intake to a cup once in a while. (But I remember when they changed the cup size at Tim's (brown cup), and how a large double double taste changed...DD wasn't the same with the new cup sizes after that). But at that time, I wasn't aware, or cared how much sugar was in it. The fact that their cream has about a teaspoon (4g) of sugar in it, then add their 3.5 tsp of sugar for a DD...ya I'll pass on getting diabetes.

And just like Mc D's...at least 6 years now, since I've eat that crap food (Is it actually food...or made to look like food?).

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
soooo

no normal cup of coffee anymore? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2507950

just black,hot coffee ... :p
Isn't an Americano just a regular coffee?

Google search... Americanos has a fewer caffeine content than drip coffees, although not by much. Based on the Mayo Clinic, Americano (with two shots of espresso) has about 94 to 150 milligrams of caffeine, whilst a drip coffee has roughly between 95 and 200 milligrams of caffeine.

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
So, basically everybody he meets just betrays him, tell me at least we can kill all of them by the end.
Not only that, but the whole "capture and release" situation that he got into was so bizarre, it's like there is something in the water that makes everyone do questionable decisions.

Reactions: MadCore and EZ8lt

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
chapter 1 visuals need working on.. if your going to attract a reader to what seems like a good story even if the horny teenager thoughts are stupid for this kind of story.. but those early character renders and visuals are a bit off putting
Also whoever proofread your writing needs the sack as its not english and quite often doesnt read like it.. try enlisting someone who can write the dialogue and narrative in common rather than machine understanding

Last edited:

Inject Life Online

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
I have 2 problems with this game. 1st problem is it's difficult to understand what is being said most of the time. not sure if English is your first language or not. maybe look into getting someone to proofread before releasing updates. 2nd is the fact we can see MC has a clear athletic build but despite that, is shown to easily be brought down by people half his size and weight. maybe find a way to retcon that into them being more experienced in terms of fighting because MC getting beat up by a girl he clearly towers over is annoying
Thank you for your comment. For your first problem please take a look at my goals on my Patreon page.About the 2nd problem, well, real-life fact muscle is not better than technique.

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner

Inject Life Online

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
chapter 1 visuals need working on.. if your going to attract a reader to what seems like a good story even if the horny teenager thoughts are stupid for this kind of story.. but those early character renders and visuals are a bit off putting
Also whoever proofread your writing needs the sack as its not english and quite often doesnt read like it.. try enlisting someone who can write the dialogue and narrative in common rather than machine understanding
It's my first goal to hire a proofreader. Check my Patreon page for more...

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
It's my first goal to hire a proofreader. Check my Patreon page for more...
Its not just proofreading mate.. thr whole narrative needs help.. ie Its a secret agency that can be walked into from the street? the mc constantly acting like a horny teen and pissing everyone off.. Mayeb try and serious the nature of the dialogue of the stories theme otherwise it just seems like a joke..
Your writing a story about revenge yes? well for one the protag should be taking this serious and not behaving the way he does.. regardless of whatever explination for his behaviour you give.. it makes the character feel like a joke and to be honest its annoyed me that much i've been close to closing it multiple times but i try to give even the worst titles their due in hope that they 'get better' sadly tho this one looks bad and reads bad too.. and no i wont be patroning something i have no interest in..

Reactions: Hercule_Poirot

Inject Life Online

Game Developer
Oct 11, 2017
What kind of pathetic excuse for an MC is this? Why is this retard forgiving and befriending the same people that wanted to torture and/or kill him? It makes no sense for someone seeking revenge to act like this.
Exactly! How can the MC act like this if the only thing he wants is to take revenge for his family's death?
Maybe project ELPIS has the answer.
Fun fact: ELPIS means hope!

Crowangel

Dec 12, 2021
Ok i lasted as far as the treadmill scene and the carry of Kelly to the doctors and thats all i can stand.. sorry but this title is terrible.. the basic story idea of joining a agency to train enough to take revenge and investigate those that killed your family.. thats great.. character design, writing, music choice, and overall common sense to the topic at hand.. are absolutly horrible.. also Kelly the potentially best character you had looks like she has been kicked in the cheek all the time.. get a clue on makeup design too ... good luck but you need a LOT of redesign and rewriting to make this readable

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
Thank you for your comment. For your first problem please take a look at my goals on my Patreon page.About the 2nd problem, well, real-life fact muscle is not better than technique.
which is why I suggested retconning how they had more experience. the fact is if he can't handle being hit by 1 girl, he doesn't exactly seem like secret agent material

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Reload My Empty Heart [v0.2] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 134mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Reactions: Inject Life Online

Byczer

Feb 1, 2020
Dude the game is super fun. I wasn't expecting anything like this when I downloaded it. It was really enjoyable to read about Kelly's relationship with the MC. I hope more romance and femdom scenes to come. I'm looking forward to the new update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Inject Life Online

xDestiny

Feb 15, 2021
Inject Life Online You still have no patrons... this MC needs to be better worked on to improve the reviews on your game. If 70% of the comments are questioning the MC... it's hard to say it's all right. W/e the plot is pretty good.

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes