eroGio

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2023
How do you get out of the animations, pressing control skips out of the animations, but I feel like I am missing something when you do that
You should be able to skip the dialog by clicking, but there isn't currently a way to skip the timed sequences.

eroGio

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2023
This looks incredibly interesting. Will our dominatrix be customizable in future builds?
It depends on what kind of customization you mean. Since it is all pre-rendered animation, any visual variation that's meant to be game-wide (like making her always apper in a different outfit) would mean everything would need to be re-rendered, and it would double the size of the game. However, having a specific task that uses a different outfit (or no outfit) is definitely doable, so long as the change only affects the specific task.

What kind of customization would you like to see?

palledm

Jan 16, 2021
I like the model and the animations. What kind of kinks are you adding down the line? Would love to see precum and cum eating

eroGio

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2023
I like the model and the animations. What kind of kinks are you adding down the line? Would love to see precum and cum eating
Generally anything in the femdom/bdsm direction, tease/denial, cbt, etc. with toggles to turn some categories on and off (like pain, humiliation, etc.) I admit that I'm not super familiar with cei, although we had planned to have some of those under the humiliation category. If there's enough demand for it, it could get it's own category though.

Reactions: Sakyazel

eroGio

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2023
Can't even get past the first conversation, also the menu gives a error on Renpy so i can't really see It

Mobile BTW
Can you give any more details about the error/problem? And what type of device are you using?

Kapan

Jan 18, 2018
I would have liked it better if she wore high heels or boots with heels. I don't know how many full body renders are planned though. But this is just my personal view.
I'd also like a toggle for humiliation that alters her manner of speaking towards you, like more strict and degrading combined with sph maybe?

Reactions: eroGio

eroGio

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2023
Yeah mobile version cooked on S23 ultra
Error log screenshot attached.
Thanks for the help troubleshooting! I don't see the same issue on the two devices that I've tested on locally, and the file that it's not finding looks like it should be there. Here's a version with the path changes. If you could let me know if this fixes it or at least changes the error that you're getting, I'd appreciate it.

eroGio

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2023
I would have liked it better if she wore high heels or boots with heels. I don't know how many full body renders are planned though. But this is just my personal view.
I'd also like a toggle for humiliation that alters her manner of speaking towards you, like more strict and degrading combined with sph maybe?
Thanks for the feedback! Similar to the above comment on customization, global changes are tough, but there can definitely be individual tasks/sequences with a focus on heels and the same for humiliation/sph.

Reactions: Kapan

JusVic

Jul 10, 2022
OK, it's the best training (for now) to prepare yourself for the rule of robots. Maybe future updates include some more models for mistress and her helpers?
Jenny.jpg
Jenny: Oh my little sweet child, I'll ruin your childhood...

piwo332

Mar 19, 2020
Thanks for the help troubleshooting! I don't see the same issue on the two devices that I've tested on locally, and the file that it's not finding looks like it should be there. Here's a version with the path changes. If you could let me know if this fixes it or at least changes the error that you're getting, I'd appreciate it.
For me game crash when when i start the game from the menu and model apears.

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Maybe I can give a rating after the next version, for now its a bit bare bones and i dont want to give it "only" 4 stars so ill just review it in comment. With some variation and progression implemented it can easily be a 5 star in my book, even if not all aspects of it are 5.

Art is good overall, she has a very overt doll like appearance. I really like her eyes and thighs. My least favorite thing about her is the pubic bone. Since she is so doll like- I was like "why does she have a keyhole at her pubic bone?" Sorry, I know its not a keyhole just the sytlistic choice you went with. 4/5 good enough. Outfit is cool too.

Animations could improve but its already why im entusiastic about this game - love seeing pov animations.
For example the slow stroking rhythm is a bit too wild in varying the movement. Generally the loops arent seamless, but its not like they have to be in order to be enjoyable. Something like the pov boot must be very hard to do so well 5/5... doing palming 5/5.

Tasks: I liked their lenght. I have some ideas for variation -i know its already planned but maybe you find a new idea. Like stroking with two fingers, just the head, palming with a cupped hand, doorknob (twisting the fingertips along the ridge), sliding the flat palm over the head from the tip of the middle finger to the wrist & repeat, Reverse grip stroking. Very slow but very tight strokes can be also fun. Slightly painful idea, pushing up your balls and slamming the stroking hand into them with every stroke.
People are already asking about cosmetic variations and customizeable fetishes but I think your time is best spent on fleshing out stroking methods and animating them. I kinda focused on headplay here - for these types of tasks it would be probably best to instruct to lube up before the first one.
Maybe its just personal taste, but what I really like is this fine tuned control. It means following the animations as best as I can.
Sessions or larger sections of a longer session could have their own theme, like alternating between head and shaft, or red light green light, or firmly rubbing through the pants quick & slow etc.

The UI:
The visual indicator on the sides would be better off not moving at all to the rhythm, but are good to show time remaining for the task (when you intend to).
I think the pacing is kinda good, my idea for perhaps improving it is putting small-ish icons (buttons) on the side/bottom of the animation screen. This way rating a task or signalling failure / orgasm could happen with a single click during the task and tasks would follow eachother without a break. Except when break is intended it could be done with the click-through text. So only the "success" button would be eliminated but it would be more hands-free to play. Orgasm could be signalled immediately this way.

These are just some random ideas, Im pretty sure the game is on good track already since obviously JOI is the focus and variation is coming. The game started with some story elements which I really liked, as I mentioned in the beginning im hoping progression will be implemented, for some reason that is much more enjoyable than pure randomness. Perhaps because it simulates a more personal experience. This would mean more one-time dialogs and perhaps increasing difficulty and challenges with progression. Is this the direction you are planning? You already mentioned milestones and thats the other reason im hyped besides the pov-joi thing.
Keep up the good work!

eroGio

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2023
Maybe I can give a rating after the next version, for now its a bit bare bones and i dont want to give it "only" 4 stars so ill just review it in comment. With some variation and progression implemented it can easily be a 5 star in my book, even if not all aspects of it are 5.

Art is good overall, she has a very overt doll like appearance. I really like her eyes and thighs. My least favorite thing about her is the pubic bone. Since she is so doll like- I was like "why does she have a keyhole at her pubic bone?" Sorry, I know its not a keyhole just the sytlistic choice you went with. 4/5 good enough. Outfit is cool too.

Animations could improve but its already why im entusiastic about this game - love seeing pov animations.
For example the slow stroking rhythm is a bit too wild in varying the movement. Generally the loops arent seamless, but its not like they have to be in order to be enjoyable. Something like the pov boot must be very hard to do so well 5/5... doing palming 5/5.

Tasks: I liked their lenght. I have some ideas for variation -i know its already planned but maybe you find a new idea. Like stroking with two fingers, just the head, palming with a cupped hand, doorknob (twisting the fingertips along the ridge), sliding the flat palm over the head from the tip of the middle finger to the wrist & repeat, Reverse grip stroking. Very slow but very tight strokes can be also fun. Slightly painful idea, pushing up your balls and slamming the stroking hand into them with every stroke.
People are already asking about cosmetic variations and customizeable fetishes but I think your time is best spent on fleshing out stroking methods and animating them. I kinda focused on headplay here - for these types of tasks it would be probably best to instruct to lube up before the first one.
Maybe its just personal taste, but what I really like is this fine tuned control. It means following the animations as best as I can.
Sessions or larger sections of a longer session could have their own theme, like alternating between head and shaft, or red light green light, or firmly rubbing through the pants quick & slow etc.

The UI:
The visual indicator on the sides would be better off not moving at all to the rhythm, but are good to show time remaining for the task (when you intend to).
I think the pacing is kinda good, my idea for perhaps improving it is putting small-ish icons (buttons) on the side/bottom of the animation screen. This way rating a task or signalling failure / orgasm could happen with a single click during the task and tasks would follow eachother without a break. Except when break is intended it could be done with the click-through text. So only the "success" button would be eliminated but it would be more hands-free to play. Orgasm could be signalled immediately this way.

These are just some random ideas, Im pretty sure the game is on good track already since obviously JOI is the focus and variation is coming. The game started with some story elements which I really liked, as I mentioned in the beginning im hoping progression will be implemented, for some reason that is much more enjoyable than pure randomness. Perhaps because it simulates a more personal experience. This would mean more one-time dialogs and perhaps increasing difficulty and challenges with progression. Is this the direction you are planning? You already mentioned milestones and thats the other reason im hyped besides the pov-joi thing.
Keep up the good work!
Thanks for the fantastic feedback! I think I agree with pretty much everything you're saying. I do wish the animations were better, although they're improving as we go of course, so I may end up replacing the early ones eventually. I'll give some thought to the idea of streamlining the succeed/fail buttons between tasks. I do like the idea of a more seamless experience, although some of the tasks do require a sort of "are you ready/finished" action to keep them from getting away from the player.

Progressionwise, it's not clear from the demo since it's static, but the game will track your task results and can gate some tasks behind other task successes, or consecutive successes, success%, etc. Initially, it will be rewards/punishment type tasks and attitude/flavor responses, though once w'eve built up a decent library of base tasks, there's room to go much further with it. Feel free to let us know if you have any ideas though!

Reactions: Sakyazel

eroGio

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2023
latter will exist a dick in the animations? its hard for me to imagine te scenes xd
Maybe so, we were going for a simulation of a JOI video that would just be the girl without any male components, but a few people have mentioned it, so it might be worth adding. I don't think something like a disembodied dildo would be a problem to add if that would fill the need, although adding a full-animated male body would definitely slow things down.

jaketsu

Jun 2, 2017
i really love the idea, the demo looks good too. hope you get enough support to see the project through to the end