eroGio

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2023
Remote-Control.jpg

Overview:
Remote Control is a JOI game focused on Femdom / BDSM. Obey your fembot dominatrix by successfully completing her tasks and you may be rewarded. Disappoint her and punishment awaits. Procedurally generated sessions based on your preferences and past performance offer limitless replayability.​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-17
Release Date: 2023-04-17
Developer: eroG - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Voices: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

Remote-Control1.gif Remote-Control2.gif Remote-Control3.gif Remote-Control-Screenshot-1.jpg Remote-Control-Screenshot-2.jpg Remote-Control-Screenshot-3.jpg Remote-Control-Screenshot-4.jpg Remote-Control-Screenshot-5.jpg Remote-Control-Screenshot-6.jpg

Last edited:

Sakyazel

Apr 3, 2021
Very promising! The moment I pointed the cursor on this I was like yes yes YESS! Cant have enough JOI games. Ill give some feedback on the features once i tried it a few more times.

honwo

Jul 30, 2018
Very cool, I really like the model, animation, the voicing, pacing, overall concept. There is a lot of potential in just the demo.

One thing that seemed odd was that on segments with a fast-moving bar the character animation and the bars/sounds were usually not synchronized. To me it feels like they should by synchronized in speed and timing since the lore is that she's giving instructions, so by being out of sync the game is encouraging to ignore her in favor of these indicator bars, and it's really the game giving instructions, not her. Maybe even have an option not to have these bars. Apart from that I also think it would be cool if there was some voice acting or at least idle sounds from her during the "action" segments, she just goes from talkative to completely mute.

I think this game would also work very well with toy integration. For Python there is a library / and it would allow the game to... remote control a user's device in sync with the instructions, which could work for stroker-type and vibrator-type devices.

Also agree that a VR version would be cool long-term although anyway that would involve switching to something like Unity and rendering out every video for VR at much higher resolution

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RemoteControl-0.1
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: eroGio

eroGio

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2023
Very cool, I really like the model, animation, the voicing, pacing, overall concept. There is a lot of potential in just the demo.

One thing that seemed odd was that on segments with a fast-moving bar the character animation and the bars/sounds were usually not synchronized. To me it feels like they should by synchronized in speed and timing since the lore is that she's giving instructions, so by being out of sync the game is encouraging to ignore her in favor of these indicator bars, and it's really the game giving instructions, not her. Maybe even have an option not to have these bars. Apart from that I also think it would be cool if there was some voice acting or at least idle sounds from her during the "action" segments, she just goes from talkative to completely mute.

I think this game would also work very well with toy integration. For Python there is a library / and it would allow the game to... remote control a user's device in sync with the instructions, which could work for stroker-type and vibrator-type devices.

Also agree that a VR version would be cool long-term although anyway that would involve switching to something like Unity and rendering out every video for VR at much higher resolution
Thanks for the feedback! The animation being out of sync bothers me too, but I haven't found a great way to fix it yet. I wanted there to be a little variation in the animation so it doesn't look too mechanical, so that throws it off a bit, and Ren'Py also seems to play the bars at slightly different speeds based on performance of the machine too. A toggle for them might be a good idea though.

Toy integration would be great, though it will probably have to wait until we have a certain level of tasks implemented. Full 3D and VR would also be great if enough people are interested.

eroGio

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2023
how to unlock the pink haired girl?
She doesn't have any scenes in the demo, but in the next version (hopefully) she'll come to help as a reward for certain milestones, for example completing a certain number of tasks or playing a certain number of consecutive days.

Reactions: emaki

emaki

Aug 19, 2017
Played it, liked the model, nice setting, good variation for a demo. Little on the larger side for the content, but I'm no High Resolution-addict anyway, like ma games smal. Appreciated the modulated voice, which fits the character and setting quite well.
My 5 cents would be to up the volume/part of the unmodulated voice (assuming the version used at the moment is a mix of both), which should make it a little easier to understand, especially when you're not on full volume. For imersion reason, I like to be not to reliant on text boxes.

But great quality, again best of luck (y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: eroGio

Daggus

Jan 7, 2018
How do you get out of the animations, pressing control skips out of the animations, but I feel like I am missing something when you do that