honwo

Jul 30, 2018
latter will exist a dick in the animations? its hard for me to imagine te scenes xd
Maybe so, we were going for a simulation of a JOI video that would just be the girl without any male components, but a few people have mentioned it, so it might be worth adding. I don't think something like a disembodied dildo would be a problem to add if that would fill the need, although adding a full-animated male body would definitely slow things down.
I think a dildo could be cool for a portion of scenes or as a sort of reward for more visualization on the instructions, personally not a fan of having an actual male character or dick in since there is really no fourth wall here and it's not her giving an actual handjob to somebody in-game, but anyway that's just me

Reactions: Sakyazel and eroGio

Righthere118

Apr 28, 2023
It's looking very good, it has good potential! I think having the option to allow for ruined orgasms or post orgasm torture would also be pretty cool. right now it's denial or full orgasm I believe. And as another said, toy integration would be amazing.
Looking forward to the next release!

Reactions: eroGio

Imperador

Mar 18, 2021
It's very promising so far! I'd be really interested if you added cei and cum play in it. Also maybe an ending where you have to cum or ruin it multiple times. You could also add breathplay and facesitting, as well as worshiping and pleasing/serving her. Also I hope that more kinks like anal, oral, and maybe chastity are on the list, as you could have themed sessions. Additionally nude segments or version would be appreciated. Also it will need a way to edit the different options you chose before, and a way to actually limit it to once a day, as well as to remove that limit if you plan on making it the default. Finally you could lean into humiliation more with things like sph, feminization, cuckolding, and censoring. some could be with animations, others just dialog

I don't know how good of an idea it is to have the game prerendered as it will limit the game's scaling, but I guess you know best!

Also the cleavage area at the main animation needs rework. It's much better at the at the acts animations

Reactions: shackleford424

eroGio

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2023
It's very promising so far! I'd be really interested if you added cei and cum play in it. Also maybe an ending where you have to cum or ruin it multiple times. You could also add breathplay and facesitting, as well as worshiping and pleasing/serving her. Also I hope that more kinks like anal, oral, and maybe chastity are on the list, as you could have themed sessions. Additionally nude segments or version would be appreciated. Also it will need a way to edit the different options you chose before, and a way to actually limit it to once a day, as well as to remove that limit if you plan on making it the default. Finally you could lean into humiliation more with things like sph, feminization, cuckolding, and censoring. some could be with animations, others just dialog

I don't know how good of an idea it is to have the game prerendered as it will limit the game's scaling, but I guess you know best!

Also the cleavage area at the main animation needs rework. It's much better at the at the acts animations
Thanks for the feedback! We definitely want to have an expansive list of kinks and preferences, and you will be able to toggle them in the options screen. For the pre-rendering being a good idea, I guess only time will tell :) The thought behind it was that lots of people avoid Unreal/Unity games, and there wasn't really much similar content in the Ren'Py space, so we thought it would be a good place to start. We actually didn't plan to make it fully animated/voiced when we started, but suprisingly, that part has gone better than expected. It does obviously make it more labor intensive though. In the interests of getting content into people's hands more quickly, we may release some versions with additional tasks before we've completed the animation/voicing, and then backfill those a bit later. If this version does well enough, we'd love to make a full 3D sequel though.

Jun 6, 2020
I have a question: Is the Steam version the same as Android? Because I tried using the Android one and then the PC one with JOIPLAY and I didn't notice any difference, nor did I receive a reward for completing the section as difficult as possible, is this the case in all versions? although in the trailer I notice a difference.

eroGio

Game Developer
Apr 16, 2023
Time has really gotten away from me! There have been some bumps in the road, but I hope to have a release ready soon. Not having a cock was the most common complaint/request, and I don't think I've posted anything yet showing that change, so here's a shot of a cbt hj:

Remote_Control_rough_hj.jpg

It's a bit floaty and transparent, but I think it adds to the action without being too distracting or getting too much of a body in the way.

I have a question: Is the Steam version the same as Android? Because I tried using the Android one and then the PC one with JOIPLAY and I didn't notice any difference, nor did I receive a reward for completing the section as difficult as possible, is this the case in all versions? although in the trailer I notice a difference.
The Steam and Android version are different builds, but they should have the same content. The demo is all that's available now, and it's quite limited.

Jun 6, 2020
Time has really gotten away from me! There have been some bumps in the road, but I hope to have a release ready soon. Not having a cock was the most common complaint/request, and I don't think I've posted anything yet showing that change, so here's a shot of a cbt hj:

View attachment 3290662

It's a bit floaty and transparent, but I think it adds to the action without being too distracting or getting too much of a body in the way.

The Steam and Android version are different builds, but they should have the same content. The demo is all that's available now, and it's quite limited.
Thank you very much and good luck with your project ☺

Reactions: eroGio
Jun 6, 2020

View attachment 3290662

When will the full update be released for Android? Is there a date available?