VN Others Completed Renai Karichaimashita: Koikari - Love For Hire [Final] [ASa Project]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Zastinx

Feb 18, 2018
This plot is so out there. I'd get it if it the sexes were swapped but a guy getting paid to do the that not a chance in hell. With this developer I always find their vn's either it's good or horrendous.

たかしろ

Aug 30, 2018
fuck... there's no incest route, I downloaded this for nothing, I'm now sad, slightly horny and my day is half-ruined, great comedy and story though

Mighty_P

Nov 28, 2020
Looks promising, let's see how it goes then. Haven't played a VN where the male protag is a gigolo

Dawoodi

Jan 17, 2018
This plot is so out there. I'd get it if it the sexes were swapped but a guy getting paid to do the that not a chance in hell. With this developer I always find their vn's either it's good or horrendous.
Huh you know this exists right? boyfriend for hire here

Reactions: Jonathan Y

May 6, 2017
Sooo, this is basically the reverse version of Rental Kanojo
Boy i sell myself too if this body of mine is in demand with these beauty

Sep 29, 2017
Wow, I've never seen a deception pileup occur so quickly before. It's like watching a train-wreck at double speed.

Jonathan Y

Dec 1, 2020
Surprisingly the MC is a breath of fresh air for a dating sim. He is a very no-nonsense, practical and level headed kind of guy who lives alone with his sister and has to work part time jobs to provide for her, since they live alone . A clear cut difference from the usual angsty, faint-hearted protagonist you'd see in most japanesse dating sims, he also doesn't get flustered easily and stammers like a broken record when a girl does something daring ( again, unlike the wimpy protags in most dating sims ).
Oh and don't misunderstand, he's not a male prostitute, he gets hired to act as a boyfriend to show off, for example, there's no sexual services involved.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes