VN Others Completed Renai Karichaimashita: Koikari - Love For Hire [Final] [ASa Project]

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
well i agree with the other comments about the protagonist, different from the usual stereotype in that he has his own agency in situations and puts his own goals before others in most circumstances; liked reading from that perspective.

Alleyway

Nov 27, 2018
Thank you for uploading this! $30 is a lot right now, so getting the chance to play it before buying is excellent. Much appreciated!

MikeTheDoge

Oct 16, 2021
Dang this game is wholesome , ye i have spent almost time worth of a day because i got into the story very fast and im enjoying it , the story so far is very wholesome , interesting and i also laughed alot , there is alot of humor if you ask me. There are few choices you can interact with just in case you don ' t like to read all the time. Did i mention there are multiple endings?

If you haven ' t played this game and you think that this game is about man selling his body , not true even a bit. You are getting paid to pretend that you are in some kind of relationships with girls, for example boyfriend. At start its hard but later they fall in love with mc. Im currently at the first H-scene but i feel like the story is going to end affter 2-3 hours of playing :c. Enjoy the game i recommend to download it. It is so good that it may cure your broken soul XD.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2019
Anyone know if the After Stories are included? Saw that they exist but not sure if they're packaged w/ this or translated or what.

Would be curious if there would be a place to find those, even if they weren't translated.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes