Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Can anyone recommend any similar games? Not necessarily fantasy. But with female pratagonist and good prostitution management. I know about fashion business, gggb. Also i know Something Unlimited but this game unplayable for me becouse absolutly shitty gameplay

sselh

Apr 28, 2023
the game freezes when i try to load a save?

ok used the save fix..

Last edited:

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
I played 3 chapters now, the war has already started, but still no H-content. Are you sure that this is an erotic game?

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
so it's just one of those other japanese games where the girl needs to suffer for dudes to enjoy it. I'm gonna quit playing this game then.

Bummer, since I loved the artwork and the gameplay up to chapter 3. That's why I typically avoid japanese games. But I overlooked that tag on this game.

tobaton

Jan 5, 2023
Update the game as per OP instructions

Patch the game
Unfortunately, patching the game via the GameUpdate_linux file provided didn't fix it and I crashed in the same exact place. Only after manually patching was I able to continue past this point.

TheNPC

Jun 20, 2023
Does this game have a item to prevent pregnancy?
Since AFAIK, in Kunoichi Karin there're no way to prevent it.

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The rules state nothing about bad tags. I read your damn rules. They said don't make the ENTIRE review about one bad aspect. I talked about the gameplay and art way more than the tag.

Gotta love this community.
You could have added something along this line: "I particularly liked the part where it said Game Over"...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes