Mattress

Sep 24, 2017
I've never seen a visual novel that prevents you from saving your progress during a long reading session, this is pure madness.

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
obviously you go to seaside as adviced and secretly burn it to the ground. I've got so many of those neat flame talismans, jsut wander seaside planting them and detonate it all and watch the destruction with glee. then torture dan joe of course

should have waited until the kraken killed rogers before dealing with it...one less traitor of humanity to fight
Dan Joe is literally Loghain from dragon age,runs from the war letting the good leader die. tries to take over and uses the chaos to do so. and of course any who serve him deserves equally as much torture. give seaside to the demons as tribute xD

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
how the fuck is there no black market with aphrodesiacs in the place they literally tell you to try and get the addiction max ending. it'll 100% be locked once i beat the arena storyline and there's no way to get it, cuz you can't go to the only city that has a black market.
So because of that I'm stuck never unlocking these

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
at least the demons did an ainz and killed the traitors to fanna. still. sucks, i was expecting to fight with her and instead she's just another loss ugh.
Though the demons only have half my respect. should have executed the ones at the castle too. ALWAYS kill soldiers who surrender if they do so by betraying their own leader

Also the losers in lagurima castle should bow down to the literal goddess in front of them before the demons fricking eat them like come on dudes. you'll NEVER SURVIVE without he. can people be that retarded?

Last edited:

Lightrunner

Game Developer
Oct 9, 2018
Me fighting elite soldiers and beating them as if they were a level 1 slime in an rpg: No wonder they keep losing to the demons xD

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes