gold_magistrate

Aug 20, 2017
dazedanon

My save file is screwed during chapter 7. I saved Lumeria and instead of respawning at the Rainbow Cave, I'm appearing back in Iris Village? My only options are hanging out in the Town Square or leaving the map. However, when leaving the map I'm stuck next to Seaside and I can't get back to the town up north.

1722249198617.png
1722249341617.png
Can you take a look at my save file? Maybe manually have Renalith spawn back at the cave hub again?
Thanks,

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
dazedanon

My save file is screwed during chapter 7. I saved Lumeria and instead of respawning at the Rainbow Cave, I'm appearing back in Iris Village? My only options are hanging out in the Town Square or leaving the map. However, when leaving the map I'm stuck next to Seaside and I can't get back to the town up north.

View attachment 3878875
View attachment 3878878
Can you take a look at my save file? Maybe manually have Renalith spawn back at the cave hub again?
Thanks,
If youre next to seaside cant u just take the boat again?, Or just press all locations and see if Renalith moves.

This isnt a rpgmaker game so doubt dazed can just spawn u somewhere.
Since noone else mentioned this issue before i guess its really a save issue.

Last edited:

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon

View attachment 3878875
View attachment 3878878
Thanks,
I have no idea how to manipulate saves so can't help there.

gold_magistrate

Aug 20, 2017
If youre next to seaside cant u just take the boat again?, Or just press all locations and see if Renalith moves.

This isnt a rpgmaker game so doubt dazed can just spawn u somewhere.
Since noone else mentioned this issue before i guess its really a save issue.
I can't move her anywhere once I go back to the map so I'm basically stuck.
Anyone have an old Chapter 7 save file I could use?

efaads

Jul 5, 2018
How do I avoid the avalanche in the Great Snowy Mountain? I can't reach the boss of the dungeon because of it.

EDIT: Never mind, I found the solution. Apparently you need to try to go through that "!" mark a couple of times, then it disappears.
1722303667987.png
How many times?
I've walked through the ! like 20 times and it keeps sliding me back down

3.60 star(s) 12 Votes