Hanjo38

May 19, 2020
Who will tell you how to get through the last boss? If it beats 1k damage, I have a total CP 400+
Wkwkwk... You have skill to nullifies all damage from enemy... But it got use just for one turn... And you asking wkwkwk... I'm joking OK. .. :)

Hanjo38

May 19, 2020
It has already been released. The problem is that you need to run gameupdate (but aniviruses prevent it from working properly) or apply patch that fixes errors maunaly (link to it is in the first post).
Ok i just download it... But i got to work now... I will install it tomorrow... If not give me some repair... I will uninstall it because it make me stress to know the game just have some bug in middle of game.... Just want to say this game is fucking good... Make me remember about rance 6 or 7...thanks

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Well i have same problem but it a "button" word... Need to patience... :|
if you guys are properly patching the game then there should be no issues. If you are 100% sure, then post your saves and then I can do a real test.

I am not likely to reupload the game again because it's pointless thanks to the patch and I like to see people who don't read the OP suffer. :HideThePain:

Hanjo38

May 19, 2020
if you guys are properly patching the game then there should be no issues. If you are 100% sure, then post your saves and then I can do a real test.

I am not likely to reupload the game again because it's pointless thanks to the patch and I like to see people who don't read the OP suffer. :HideThePain:
Funny I laugh hard when i see this... How the fuck turn off this anti virus... I just wanna play with normal... But the game is abnormal... And my laptop just a late version with 2gb ram... Fucking sadly right:)

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Funny I laugh hard when i see this... How the fuck turn off this anti virus... I just wanna play with normal... But the game is abnormal... And my laptop just a late version with 2gb ram... Fucking sadly right:)
I'm sure you'll figure it out. Maybe try reading the OP again, specifically the orange that says tells you to patch manually if the exe fails.

Hanjo38

May 19, 2020
I download everything and it got some lot work... In the end it fail... What the hell I suppose to do...what kind anti virus must be non active... Really this is so bad for my health...did i must restart the game again :(

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
I download everything and it got some lot work... In the end it fail... What the hell I suppose to do...what kind anti virus must be non active... Really this is so bad for my health...did i must restart the game again :(
Take what is inside renalith-saga-main and paste it in your game folder. Then click replace all.

Reactions: Hanjo38
4.00 star(s) 22 Votes