dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Yeah... I have done it... But the still same when i move around that place....and i get kick out
Actually looking at the date on that patch in your image it looks like an old one. Make sure you DL and then do the same steps. You want the replace all prompt.

Reactions: _Hori_ and Hanjo38

Hanjo38

May 19, 2020
Actually looking at the date on that patch in your image it looks like an old one. Make sure you DL and then do the same steps. You want the replace all prompt.
I have download it... But still fail... Maybe I just got no luck for this game zzzzz.... Need save data and save when you have pass the button please... And if can drop it in pixeldrain... Because I got error when donwload in this website.... Wkwkwkwk... :(

_Hori_

Dec 19, 2017
1722148111243.png
I tried your latest patch and follow its steps, it still haven't fixed this issue. Moreover, I have already tried downloading the game again and putting your latest patch btw.

Reactions: Hanjo38

Sivjsh

Feb 24, 2020
Ummm, I'm stuck here. I've already checked the bandit fort and there's nothing else. I already have the crystal from the ruin then 1722184734073.png

3.60 star(s) 11 Votes