KikiKurai

Sep 11, 2023
Dont grab the green slime in the under level of the first cave or the game will bug as fuck and you wont be abke to move in the pocket dimension stuff

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
So basically Latex Dungeon but with furries. Also seems to be very male focused.

redscale

Feb 1, 2019
Oh, this is on here. I had a good time with it, for what it was worth. As a complete furry degen I recommend. Hope the dev comes back to it, even though I've seen this type of dev so many times that just tries it until it's not fun to make anymore.

Venitus

Sep 21, 2017
So,main character is futa,later on in the Kuromaru part you get male and female rena as well? I'm so down for this.

GriMMick

Oct 1, 2021
I feel dumb. Beat the flesh midboss and cannot find how to get to the next area/ what to do next. any help?

KikiKurai

Sep 11, 2023
I feel dumb. Beat the flesh midboss and cannot find how to get to the next area/ what to do next. any help?
Theres just 3 areas, the flesh, the latex and the slime one.
To get to the latex one you have to defeat the slime renamon and go all to your left and up to a event so you can reach the renamon village

Reactions: Thunderthewolf14

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
Theovonpapen btw, Release Date is supposed to be the date of release of latest update. So in this case it should be 22/02/2024, instead of looking like you posted a game that wasn't updated for last two years.
Anyway, the dev seems to be somewhat active on the itch page still so presumably it is still being developed.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

GriMMick

Oct 1, 2021
Theres just 3 areas, the flesh, the latex and the slime one.
To get to the latex one you have to defeat the slime renamon and go all to your left and up to a event so you can reach the renamon village
LOL. i must be blind, i have been all over the flesh zone and cannot find an event or a way to get to the latex zone XD

HornyCrashTestDummy

Apr 26, 2024
Not really into Futa.
But Futa is canon considering that renamon has female and male voice actors around the world.
Renamon can be whatever you want them to be

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Not really into Futa.
But Futa is canon considering that renamon has female and male voice actors around the world.
Renamon can be whatever you want them to be
What? That doesn't mean futa is canon... many famous male characters are voiced by women, esp if they're children, for instance. They're still males. Canonically, digimon are basically artificial creations that have no need for biological sex. And ironically, Renamon herself is the one that says they don't have sexes.

What they do is intimate real life and/or their creators' imagination, so many of them take after us and our mythologies. Hence why some look male or female.

Canonically, digimon don't have genitals and really don't have a need for them.

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Great game. I'm really enjoying this one so far!

However I'm a bit stuck at the latex area. I got all the medals, at least i THINK I did. You get one from the Kuro pet (Aka Save the Rena one), one from the mid-boss on the far left side, and one from the statue puzzle on the right side. I'm not sure what to do from here. The only place left to go is the area on the right side with the statues, but that's blocked by a Kuro saying No Renas allowed. Itried to go in with all my Renas fully corrupted, but that's not working.

Anyone have any advice on what to do next or to let me know what I'm missing?

HornyCrashTestDummy

Apr 26, 2024
What? That doesn't mean futa is canon... many famous male characters are voiced by women, esp if they're children, for instance. They're still males. Canonically, digimon are basically artificial creations that have no need for biological sex. And ironically, Renamon herself is the one that says they don't have sexes.

What they do is intimate real life and/or their creators' imagination, so many of them take after us and our mythologies. Hence why some look male or female.

Canonically, digimon don't have genitals and really don't have a need for them.
The Joke
-
-
-
-
You

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes