Apr 26, 2024
Yeah, joke, sure. If it's true, then please tell me English isn't your primary language because it was an absolutely terrible joke that made zero sense.
It isn't.
But starting a discussion over it is just cringe, so the topic is closed for me here

Bruhaha213

Aug 21, 2019
Is the area behind this guy in the Purple Place / Latex level accessible?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've gotten 3 Kuro Medals, beaten the level bosses, tried bring my Latex pet, tried talking to it while me and my party members are fully covered in Latex, and still it won't allow me to pass.

I'm assuming this is the end of the available content? The dev has been real obvious when something in the game is not done, but I'm not sure about this one.

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Is the area behind this guy in the Purple Place / Latex level accessible?

I've gotten 3 Kuro Medals, beaten the level bosses, tried bring my Latex pet, tried talking to it while me and my party members are fully covered in Latex, and still it won't allow me to pass.

I'm assuming this is the end of the available content? The dev has been real obvious when something in the game is not done, but I'm not sure about this one.
It's inaccessible, The dev said so on itch. Now tell me where you got the third medal, because I just ended up cheating after looking for it for an hour. I need closure

Bruhaha213

Aug 21, 2019
Now tell me where you got the third medal, because I just ended up cheating after looking for it for an hour. I need closure
Is it [Kuro Medal 3] that you're missing? You get it once you visit your Digivice after acquiring the Kuro Pet.
If you haven't triggered the Kuro Pet event:
  • go to the Kuro Village
  • go inside the lower-right tent with the gray patch at the entrance
  • talk to the Rena inside
  • win the encounter
  • visit the Digivice to trigger the Kuro Pet intro scene and be awarded [Kuro Medal 3] after it ends
  • there is no notification, the item just appears in your inventory
  • if your pets are broken, use the debug button in the lower-left corner of the Digivice, then leave and re-enter the Digivice

Reactions: ZilBorb

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
So what's up with the plinth in the middle of the big area in the flesh zone? I've even tried at full lust, and it says I'm not big enough? Do I have to put on a cowboy hat and start screaming?

Edit: Never mind, figured it out. Needed a different "companion" along for the ride. Interesting, with the combination of what's infected where, it's kind of like the _'s Body games, a body part/transformation-based puzzle. I approve.

Last edited:

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
Alright I now played this and it is kinda cute. Not my fetish but the art is nice and it is great to see that there are many states one can be in that all have individual artwork.
It is incredibly buggy though, the slime pet was indeed bugged and did not show up and the pet fixing broke all pets for me since I foolishly used it after getting the meat creature and taking it with me as a pet in the vein hopes that mybe now the slime would show up when debugged. Then in the what I presume is the last area for now I encountered a puzzle where I had to move some "statues" but two just where in corners when they spawned so unless I missed something the puzzle is unsolveable.
I think I'll wait till this is done and then play it again, good luck dev!

Sscdrake

Jun 24, 2018
Alright I now played this and it is kinda cute. Not my fetish but the art is nice and it is great to see that there are many states one can be in that all have individual artwork.
It is incredibly buggy though, the slime pet was indeed bugged and did not show up and the pet fixing broke all pets for me since I foolishly used it after getting the meat creature and taking it with me as a pet in the vein hopes that mybe now the slime would show up when debugged. Then in the what I presume is the last area for now I encountered a puzzle where I had to move some "statues" but two just where in corners when they spawned so unless I missed something the puzzle is unsolveable.
I think I'll wait till this is done and then play it again, good luck dev!
There is a warning at the start of the game about how to pull (vs pushing) objects because the dev was tired of people complaining about it, lol. Whump whump.

If I remember correctly, you have hold shift then the interact button.

Reactions: hinguckah

sexybutt

Jul 6, 2019
about the flesh zone the stone with condition 3 slab indent try whole 3 differnt fresh but did not work someone help me please

hinguckah

Oct 28, 2019
There is a warning at the start of the game about how to pull (vs pushing) objects because the dev was tired of people complaining about it, lol. Whump whump.

If I remember correctly, you have hold shift then the interact button.
Thanks I'll try that. I did not have to do this to successfully complete the tutorial and I honestly did not read the text at the beginning because most of these games give out lorebombs that don't matter. If that is what the tutorial was supposed to achieve then it failed since you can just push instead of pull and maybe the guy should actually say that you can and should pull and tell you the button instead of just saying "please pull the cart over to the grasspatch" or whatever he said.

Reactions: Sscdrake
Apr 19, 2023
about the flesh zone the stone with condition 3 slab indent try whole 3 differnt fresh but did not work someone help me please
You are supposed to go with the exact set of parasites that the images mean, a clear example being the ropes that refer to centipedes

Apr 19, 2023
so do you know what set can active it i try all 3 set but still not activate
no, its like there is only one that is activated by having all centipedes, but the other requiere combinations of different parasites, also the orther two have a blank space and for thos i just had to equip two specific parasites and just brute force the third, also they are mentioned in order from head to bottom

Axis3123

Apr 1, 2020
anyone got any full save for this?
I got mine to share. Not full per se, but up to the kuromaru zone. Don't remember if I beat the boss though, nor if the gallery for it is unlocked, but the majority is still there. You're always free to peruse the pictures inside the folders though. Beats reading badly wrapped text :p

As an added bonus, also helps the peeps that don't want to do the flesh zone puzzles (and I don't blame them).

Last edited:

sexybutt

Jul 6, 2019
no, its like there is only one that is activated by having all centipedes, but the other requiere combinations of different parasites, also the orther two have a blank space and for thos i just had to equip two specific parasites and just brute force the third, also they are mentioned in order from head to bottom
can you tell me what did you do to pass that zone i try 3 different parasites but still not active at all

Anarchistic

Apr 30, 2018
Has anyone found the item to do the glasses scene yet? I've been searching all over the latex area and I can't find anything that would give me that scene.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes