HornyCrashTestDummy

Apr 26, 2024
Yeah, joke, sure. If it's true, then please tell me English isn't your primary language because it was an absolutely terrible joke that made zero sense.
It isn't.
But starting a discussion over it is just cringe, so the topic is closed for me here

Bruhaha213

Aug 21, 2019
Is the area behind this guy in the Purple Place / Latex level accessible?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I've gotten 3 Kuro Medals, beaten the level bosses, tried bring my Latex pet, tried talking to it while me and my party members are fully covered in Latex, and still it won't allow me to pass.

I'm assuming this is the end of the available content? The dev has been real obvious when something in the game is not done, but I'm not sure about this one.

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
Is the area behind this guy in the Purple Place / Latex level accessible?

I've gotten 3 Kuro Medals, beaten the level bosses, tried bring my Latex pet, tried talking to it while me and my party members are fully covered in Latex, and still it won't allow me to pass.

I'm assuming this is the end of the available content? The dev has been real obvious when something in the game is not done, but I'm not sure about this one.
It's inaccessible, The dev said so on itch. Now tell me where you got the third medal, because I just ended up cheating after looking for it for an hour. I need closure

Bruhaha213

Aug 21, 2019
Now tell me where you got the third medal, because I just ended up cheating after looking for it for an hour. I need closure
Is it [Kuro Medal 3] that you're missing? You get it once you visit your Digivice after acquiring the Kuro Pet.
If you haven't triggered the Kuro Pet event:
  • go to the Kuro Village
  • go inside the lower-right tent with the gray patch at the entrance
  • talk to the Rena inside
  • win the encounter
  • visit the Digivice to trigger the Kuro Pet intro scene and be awarded [Kuro Medal 3] after it ends
  • there is no notification, the item just appears in your inventory
  • if your pets are broken, use the debug button in the lower-left corner of the Digivice, then leave and re-enter the Digivice

Reactions: ZilBorb

johndoe314

Aug 10, 2017
So what's up with the plinth in the middle of the big area in the flesh zone? I've even tried at full lust, and it says I'm not big enough? Do I have to put on a cowboy hat and start screaming?

Edit: Never mind, figured it out. Needed a different "companion" along for the ride. Interesting, with the combination of what's infected where, it's kind of like the _'s Body games, a body part/transformation-based puzzle. I approve.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 3 Votes