[Ren'Py] SU Re-Imagined, an UNOFFICIAL Proof of Concept Ren'Py Demo - Community Development Thread

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

kjwick

Sep 1, 2017
So I found a couple of bugs:
Crush can't progress pass her strip scene
Megan is also stuck at her strip scene
Stargirl is stuck at her spank scene

Other than that build works almost perfectly

Reactions: xMendoza

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
So I found a couple of bugs:
Crush can't progress pass her strip scene
Megan is also stuck at her strip scene
Stargirl is stuck at her spank scene

Other than that build works almost perfectly
thx i fixed them

Reactions: kjwick

kjwick

Sep 1, 2017
fixed
So I decided to test most of the cell girls. Just a couple of things to note I did so with most of the girls already done, meaning I went past their third anal scene. And to be honest I sort of fast forwarded through a lot of the dialogue after a while. I mostly checked if their where issues with the costume scene variations.

Bugs I found
Stargirl:
-Slut Strip not leaving her naked after scene
-Slut Anal playing naked pony tail dance scene instead

Miss Martian:
- Slut Strip playing her Slut Dance instead
- Can't access her Naked Slut Costume so I don't know if those scenes are glitched

Batgirl:
-Not really a bug, but to unlock her nightie, batslut and schoolgirl you will have to make a new game

Vixen:
-Hunter Costume strip causes an exception error. Spamming ignore plays the scene with an invisible vixen.

Huntress
-Lingerie Costume strip leading to Lingerie dance instead. (Note dialogue that plays seems to be her first dance dialogue.) Reentering her cell leads to a weird combination of her red dress and lingerie introduction scene. Reentering her cell again leads to her slut costume intro playing again. Further testing of this glitch led to a locking out of the strip scenes. Spamming the dance option returned the strip option. However the Lingerie strip glitch is still there.

Terra
-Playing her spank scene leads to some issues. First she is invisible during the scene. Second it seems to cause a disappearance for her strip scenes.
-Playing her dance scenes again leads to her spank scenes disappearing
-Doing Anal selecting pullback, sleeping, then selecting sex will lead to a sex scene where Terra is already covered in cum. Playing the sex scene again and pulling back seems to fix it.

Donna Troy
-Donna Troy's dance after unlocking her slut costume and nickname options generates exception errors for me on some lines of dialogue. Seems to be related to the nickname system.

Cassie
-Her sex cumshot scenes display the cum inside scenes instead. The dialogue seems to be correct however.

Crush:
-Anal scenes lead to exception errors. Like Donna it seems to be related to the nickname system.

Anyway despite some of the bugs I have to say xMendoza did a really great job. The build is mostly bug free with a ton of content. Also despite the exception errors I did not get a single crash. Again amazing job xMendoza!!

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
So I decided to test most of the cell girls. Just a couple of things to note I did so with most of the girls already done, meaning I went past their third anal scene. And to be honest I sort of fast forwarded through a lot of the dialogue after a while. I mostly checked if their where issues with the costume scene variations.

Bugs I found
Stargirl:
-Slut Strip not leaving her naked after scene
-Slut Anal playing naked pony tail dance scene instead

Miss Martian:
- Slut Strip playing her Slut Dance instead
- Can't access her Naked Slut Costume so I don't know if those scenes are glitched

Batgirl:
-Not really a bug, but to unlock her nightie, batslut and schoolgirl you will have to make a new game

Vixen:
-Hunter Costume strip causes an exception error. Spamming ignore plays the scene with an invisible vixen.

Huntress
-Lingerie Costume strip leading to Lingerie dance instead. (Note dialogue that plays seems to be her first dance dialogue.) Reentering her cell leads to a weird combination of her red dress and lingerie introduction scene. Reentering her cell again leads to her slut costume intro playing again. Further testing of this glitch led to a locking out of the strip scenes. Spamming the dance option returned the strip option. However the Lingerie strip glitch is still there.

Terra
-Playing her spank scene leads to some issues. First she is invisible during the scene. Second it seems to cause a disappearance for her strip scenes.
-Playing her dance scenes again leads to her spank scenes disappearing
-Doing Anal selecting pullback, sleeping, then selecting sex will lead to a sex scene where Terra is already covered in cum. Playing the sex scene again and pulling back seems to fix it.

Donna Troy
-Donna Troy's dance after unlocking her slut costume and nickname options generates exception errors for me on some lines of dialogue. Seems to be related to the nickname system.

Cassie
-Her sex cumshot scenes display the cum inside scenes instead. The dialogue seems to be correct however.

Crush:
-Anal scenes lead to exception errors. Like Donna it seems to be related to the nickname system.

Anyway despite some of the bugs I have to say xMendoza did a really great job. The build is mostly bug free with a ton of content. Also despite the exception errors I did not get a single crash. Again amazing job xMendoza!!
amazing thx for you help i will fix those errors right now

Update i fixed all those bug (terra not yet because i need to add her spank scene)

Also which is your favorite girl in the game? Because I will add her in the next update if she is not yet in the game
Or if you want a scene in the game tell me. I want to show you my gratitude for your help

Last edited:

kjwick

Sep 1, 2017

Update i fixed all those bug (terra not yet because i need to add her spank scene)

Also which is your favorite girl in the game? Because I will add her in the next update if she is not yet in the game
Or if you want a scene in the game tell me. I want to show you my gratitude for your help
No problem bro and thank you, my favorite girl is probably Artemis.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Does anyone have a link to the latest version of this game?
For xMendoza's SU Rebuilt, literally three posts above yours. Quoted below for reference.

SU ReImagined has been 'on hold' for a bit, latest version of that is linked in the OP. I'll get back to it fairly soon, others are free to release girlpacks, etc. in the meantime as it's supposed to be a community effort.

I'll add the latest links for SU Rebuilt (2) in a bit. Just giving people a bit more time to submit bug reports so that xMendoza can address those.

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Is the last thing you can do for Harley start the diamond heist?
I started it but it is never finished after several game days and I can no longer start a different heist since that one is locked in.

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
Is the last thing you can do for Harley start the diamond heist?
I started it but it is never finished after several game days and I can no longer start a different heist since that one is locked in.
sorry is because of shade + cheetah . Ok bug fixed

Reactions: kjwick and OhWee

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
So I have a question which system would be better to add to the game: a quest or a guide?
Screenshot (1166).png

Update: So no one has any opinion?

Last edited:

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
So I have a question which system would be better to add to the game: a quest or a guide?
View attachment 3223088

Update: So no one has any opinion?
I'm not sure I understand what you mean and what the differences are. In my mind, a guide is better. Especially since it also doubles as answering "is this progression a bug/broken/not yet in the game, or is this just not done yet?" Basically, somewhere to see what the next step in the progression on that character's activity is, and see it checked off when you've finished it. And then have some line to know if that's the end of content, or if there's another trigger before the next step.

Would it be possible to also add something like SU Re-Imagined on the world map, where the clickable locations are highlighted/labeled?

xMendoza

Jan 2, 2018
I'm not sure I understand what you mean and what the differences are. In my mind, a guide is better. Especially since it also doubles as answering "is this progression a bug/broken/not yet in the game, or is this just not done yet?" Basically, somewhere to see what the next step in the progression on that character's activity is, and see it checked off when you've finished it. And then have some line to know if that's the end of content, or if there's another trigger before the next step.

Would it be possible to also add something like SU Re-Imagined on the world map, where the clickable locations are highlighted/labeled?
the difference is that a guide will tell you what you need to do : and i will just add in the game a guide similar to the one that already exists
as for the quest: is exacly like in the image you click on the image of joker and you will get info what you need to do to progress, the green text is the part that you finished.

As for the last part i'll try to make that

Last edited:
Reactions: kjwick

rebirth095

Jul 25, 2021
the difference is that a guide will tell you what you need to do : and i will just add in the game a guide similar to the one that already exists
as for the quest: is exacly like in the image you click on the image of joker and you will get info what you need to do to progress, the green text is the part that you finished.
Gotcha. I guess then it depends on where it's located. I thought the mockup was for a guide, and the "quest" would be something more like in RPG video games where you get "Mission" and "Side-Mission" drop downs usually on the left side of the screen as a constant reminder as to what you have left to do (without spelling out how you're supposed to do it). In that kind of design, I've often hit a situation where the game's quest is "Deliver the Item to Mr Green", and I'm sitting there going "Well, where the hell is Mr Green?". If what you meant by quest was that mockup, that's what I had in mind as a "guide" and think that would be a great addition, especially if it's accessible right from the "main" map screen.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote