Tool RenPy Translation tool

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

v01d_08

Modder
Jan 2, 2018
v01d_08 confirmed only leaves you one document every x amount of time you should see that every few hours allows you to translate complete documents
How many characters it allows you to translate? For me, it translates around 50k, and leaves untranslated the rest of the document.

EnlyZ

Nov 21, 2019
I finally found an option to create a free google cloud account without a card!
It works great, now to do the translations that I wanted so much :)
Thanks for the wonderful tool.
I created the key like this, but the API only works on Translate Renpy if I register my card after I download the .Jason file

Lucas979

Oct 13, 2018
I created the key like this, but the API only works on Translate Renpy if I register my card after I download the .Jason file
I know, in fact that was the problem at the beginning and that was what made me look for some help (practically nobody wanted to help me ...) and I had to search on my own, after almost a week searching I found a solution.
what I do is use a free virtual machine that has google cloud services active by default (for that reason it is not necessary to have a credit card).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: xelion and v01d_08

EnlyZ

Nov 21, 2019
I know, in fact that was the problem at the beginning and that was what made me look for some help (practically nobody wanted to help me ...) and I had to search on my own, after almost a week searching I found a solution.
what I do is use a free virtual machine that has google cloud services active by default (for that reason it is not necessary to have a credit card).
Which virtual machine do you use? can you pass it to us here?

Reactions: kurakorte

xelion

Apr 8, 2018
Lucas979

Well, it's great, that you have found a way to create an account without a credit card

I have tried in all ways, and it always ends up asking me for a credit card

Let's see if you can explain us how to do it.

And so, keep using this great tool to translate games.

Cheers

EnlyZ

Nov 21, 2019
Lucas, you have to have 5 credits to enter the lab. did you discover a way to leave free or had to buy credits?

Page Link:

Last edited:

Lucas979

Oct 13, 2018
Lucas, you have to have 5 credits to enter the lab. did you discover a way to leave free or had to buy credits?

Page Link:
You have definitely done it wrong from the beginning, before registering you must use a code that gives you a free subscription of 30 days, it is with that subscription that you skip the part of spending 5 credits.
1603127304616.png

Lucas979

Oct 13, 2018
get in on
copy the code click on enroll, paste the code and send. then just enter your account and you will receive 9 credit. Just use the credits they activate the free 30-day subscription
I was going to prepare a video, but the explanation with images was better

EnlyZ

Nov 21, 2019
I did the method that colleague "Lucas979" and "Tiel.Br" discovered on Google's translate without needing a credit card and it really works. the API only works for 30 minutes from the moment you create a student account. opening the account will take about 3 to 5 minutes depending on how fast you are, more to translate.
If you want more, just make another account again after it expires and I translated the game you want. I translated "dating-my-daughter" on the first attempt and it was a success. and waited 30 minutes to make sure it would expire, and I was right. I created another account and translated 3 more games "WVM", "TheWay" and "FreeloadingFamily".
now we need to do a tutorial to find out everything about this method. so that the fellow creator of the program "v01d_08" might like the idea and can post it on the first page for the people who want to use the program and translate games.
Links I used to make the account.

Link 1:

Link 2:

Link 3:

Games Mais 18

Developing New Stories, New Dreams.
Game Developer
Apr 14, 2020
Thanks, I hope will take a look at all you guys wrote on this weekend, and try to follow it step by step.
I was taking a closer look, this method has certain limitations, if it were like a month of use, but it has the limitations of 30 minutes so far, so good, but after about 4, 5 times that you use google, it prevents you from using the same laboratory, then you have to change accounts and do the same procedure making the use of this method unviable due to its great limitation !!!

v01d_08

Modder
Jan 2, 2018
I was taking a closer look, this method has certain limitations, if it were like a month of use, but it has the limitations of 30 minutes so far, so good, but after about 4, 5 times that you use google, it prevents you from using the same laboratory, then you have to change accounts and do the same procedure making the use of this method unviable due to its great limitation !!!
Same thing here, I tried it and looks like Google has a limit of usages from one account. When I tried to create a new one, it requires a phone number. Anyway, it is impossible to automate this process, but it can be a good alternative to those who can't add a credit card to get Cloud API access.

Instructions update.
Alternative way of creating Google Cloud account added.

I've added the instruction to the file Translate.API.pdf in the first post. Thanks to the Tiel.Br and EnlyZ.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 4 Votes