caju

Oct 5, 2017
Bugfixes:
- The problem of black icons above enemies for android might be fixed, but I have to check if the fix actually works when I make the apk file, as the issue did not appear in the windows version.
Yeah, windows 7 (last updated in 2009)
Black box above enemies, showing just a number for how many turns the status effect lasts.
Cant see what status effect is actually happening.

It is new in this version as I never had that happen in previous versions

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
There's a new bug in 20.07.19

You can endless fight at the fighting pit to gain exp as the break out after the Arena Manager saying his guy needs rest resets them back to a fresh state as opposed to forcing you to end turn.

Additionally the tutorial is bugged. If you click it you get a constant stream of failed to load messages.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
So you can start the actual gameplay/storyline of attacking other countries and such now?
No, the system was updated but no new battles were added. War with other countries is still not possible.

There's a new bug in 20.07.19

You can endless fight at the fighting pit to gain exp as the break out after the Arena Manager saying his guy needs rest resets them back to a fresh state as opposed to forcing you to end turn.

Additionally the tutorial is bugged. If you click it you get a constant stream of failed to load messages.
I fixed the issue for the next update.

That's the Windspirit. Advance Mira and Vampire's events to get to her scene.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Where is that first pick in the OP from I never see it before?
The fight of Brad versus Uruk? When Brad is in your party, you can talk with a guy near the arena in Aldlyn to start his "brawler fights". There are currently only 3 of such fights in the game.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
This is might be an odd request but I was wondering if in the future we could get an option to have Allisa as part of the castle girls instead of sending her to the brothel like we did with the other slaves. I just don't like sharing my girls so I wouldn't mind the option to keep her to myself at the castle. Plus I am sure we can make her happy in the castle. Hopefully the dev RyenSaotome can consider this please.

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
where can i download the 20.07-20 file at i downloaded the one on the first page but got file 20.07-14 am i missing something or did i do something wrong?

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
how do you build a command center I've researched it but nothing on the map show a location to build it

ssaintbi

Sep 29, 2017
I don't think it's a bug. You're probably just missing the event that unlocks Ryen's new skills. You need to advance Vampire's and Mira's events in order to get a dialog about Ryen's past between him and Mira.
Thank you very much for your feedback, however, i have already finished mira and vampire's events up until hospring and beach respectively but unfortunately there was no change in MC skills, it still said need advanced events for ryen and party members. Does it require others pt members events as well ?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes