jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
the books r all over the place in buildings. just have to keep a eye out for them. usally on tables where i been finding them

Unholyanus

Feb 18, 2018
I'm not exactly sure what the stuff in the policy menu do. Does having a high education, safety, happiness... actually changes anything?

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Can't wait for more future interactions with the Queen. Sheltered girls are kinda my thing :ROFLMAO:
Political marriage and merge the kingdom? Yasss.

Reactions: Genji

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
кто несет ответственность за смерть лорда Редвуда и почему?
I don't speak Russian, but Google Translate was good enough to help me figure out what you want. Your question is answered in the walkthrough:

What is the solution for the murder crime in Millwater?
After speaking with everyone downstairs, you can go up and find a strange potion. After
finding the potion you have to talk to Winona, Lady Redwood and then Irinlia. The order is
important, since their dialog's affect each other in this order. Afterwards, Ryen can solve the
crime by talking to the soldier next to the corpse of Sir Redwood. The right choices are Irinlia
– poison – by mistake

Google Translate said:
Я не говорю по-русски, но Google Translate был достаточно хорош, чтобы помочь мне понять, что вы хотите. На ваш вопрос ответили в пошаговом руководстве:

Каково решение для убийства в Millwater?
Поговорив со всеми внизу, вы можете подняться и найти странное зелье. После
чтобы найти зелье, тебе нужно поговорить с Вайноной, леди Редвуд и затем с Иринлией Заказ
важно, так как их диалоги влияют друг на друга в этом порядке. После этого Райен может решить
преступление, поговорив с солдатом рядом с трупом сэра Редвуда. Правильный выбор - Иринлия
- яд - по ошибке

Jul 23, 2018
I don't speak Russian, but Google Translate was good enough to help me figure out what you want. Your question is answered in the walkthrough:

What is the solution for the murder crime in Millwater?
After speaking with everyone downstairs, you can go up and find a strange potion. After
finding the potion you have to talk to Winona, Lady Redwood and then Irinlia. The order is
important, since their dialog's affect each other in this order. Afterwards, Ryen can solve the
crime by talking to the soldier next to the corpse of Sir Redwood. The right choices are Irinlia
– poison – by mistake
thank you very much . I have a question. How to open a hidden village of elves for the quest to destroy the armor? I met an elf in a forge near the castle, he said that the village was in the south, but there was no village there. Yes I speak Russian. Thanks to Google, the translation is very useful.

Reactions: Genji
Jul 23, 2018
@jadegreen
I have a question. How to open a hidden village of elves for the quest to destroy the armor? I met an elf in a forge near the castle, he said that the village was in the south, but there was no village there. Sry for my eng. Im rusian men )

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
From the Forge, walk south on that map past the vegetable fields and you should see a path with the elf by it on the bottom of that map.

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I menaged to get every girl pregnant except Fire Spirit. I mention it because I suspect that there is some kind of bug with her scene since after orgasm game seems to freeze for a second or two. Anybody had the same problem?

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
I menaged to get every girl pregnant except Fire Spirit. I mention it because I suspect that there is some kind of bug with her scene since after orgasm game seems to freeze for a second or two. Anybody had the same problem?
Personally no, game shouldn't be taxing to freeze though

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I don't see any issues with the event. You should be able to get her pregnent eventually when trying often enough. :)

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
I don't see any issues with the event. You should be able to get her pregnent eventually when trying often enough. :)
Thx for checking that out. I suppose Fire Gods just hate me and are rigging the RNG. Your game indeed provide useful information about oneself, because I'm menaged to impregnate Earth Spirit first time. So my potenatial to become earth mage in the future is around 35 times higher than the fire mage. ^^
Also I don't know if this is bug or not, but I had Imp or two in the castle, but after image of it was added he disappered and surfaced in the Wisperwood Farm. And when I cached Tall Salamander, she started with around 78 relationship, so I suspect that she interihted stats of a Imp.

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes