RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
u normally get a messege saying iv unlocked war phase right? i only seen 2 pre war events and cant see any others
Check for another icon on the map to advance the event in the pre-war phase. There are a lot more than 2 events.

Aug 11, 2020
Main characters have the choice to cum inside of them or not, and coming inside of them has a 100% chance to impregnate them. For all other characters there is only a certain chance to get them pregnant each time, that's why you have to re-do the scenes sometimes.
It's possible to get girls pregnant by re-playing the scene from the CG room.

As already mentioned, the actual pregnancy and children will appear during and after the time skip. It'll still take a while before I get to that point.
Just checking in to see how we are going on that front. Been a while so i thought id ask

also, props to you for almost 10 years of work on this thing, theres maybe 1 other guy i can think of with such dedication so keep it up

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Just checking in to see how we are going on that front. Been a while so i thought id ask

also, props to you for almost 10 years of work on this thing, theres maybe 1 other guy i can think of with such dedication so keep it up
It hasen't changed much in this regard. However, the work on the time skip content has started and is slowly advancing, and the preview of CGs of some children are irregularly posted on SubscribeStar as a preview for my supporters.
There also had been a lot of previews posted for the general design of the children on the discord channel.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
RenryuuAscension-2024.01.18
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
the game has incest content ?
There is currently no scene with any woman blood related to the main character, but there are scenes like a threesome with a mother and daughter, a girl who considers you her "mother", a scene between siblings you can watch, or a girl roleplaying as if you were her father.

Snakesama

Sep 18, 2018
Question about the children, will they have draconic features??? and how will that look on the different race children like the cat folk or the angels???

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Question about the children, will they have draconic features??? and how will that look on the different race children like the cat folk or the angels???
The list is very long, and the children will be very diverse.
In general, I used the logic that for most cases either the race of the mother or Ryen as the father will be dominant. So a child of a human mother might be just a normal human, or could be a dragonic. There are only a few rare cases where characters got an unusual mix, like a combination of animal ears and dragon wings.

I made a few reference image for the childer a longer time ago. It's not necessarily up to date anymore in all cases, but gives a general idea for them. The order is based on the CG room pages.
[Warning: Contains spoilers of course, and the images are very big.]

I can't say if all of them will eventually receive CG images. Currently, I make polls on SubscribeStar to decide which child will get done next. as a preview. The finished CGs will later be used to introduce the children when they're a bit older at some point of the time skip events.

Snakesama

Sep 18, 2018
The list is very long, and the children will be very diverse.
In general, I used the logic that for most cases either the race of the mother or Ryen as the father will be dominant. So a child of a human mother might be just a normal human, or could be a dragonic. There are only a few rare cases where characters got an unusual mix, like a combination of animal ears and dragon wings.

I made a few reference image for the childer a longer time ago. It's not necessarily up to date anymore in all cases, but gives a general idea for them. The order is based on the CG room pages.
[Warning: Contains spoilers of course, and the images are very big.]

I can't say if all of them will eventually receive CG images. Currently, I make polls on SubscribeStar to decide which child will get done next. as a preview. The finished CGs will later be used to introduce the children when they're a bit older at some point of the time skip events.
are any of the kids gonna be able to become party memebers??? and if so will they have battle traits of both or only one of the parents, like vampires child have her abilities as well as Ryens???

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Is there a gallery in the game?
Yes, there is a CG room to replay unlocked scenes or look at the CGs by themselves.

are any of the kids gonna be able to become party memebers??? and if so will they have battle traits of both or only one of the parents, like vampires child have her abilities as well as Ryens???
It's not quite clear yet, for how long the game will continue after the time skip apart from the main story events. I'll have to see how things turn out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FeSs101
4.10 star(s) 73 Votes