• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Every link I try it says ita either invalid or expired?
The link I posted is my official link which is unlimited and doesn't expire.
Have you tried to enter directly in your discord app? There is a + on the left side, which gives you the option to enter servers of which you have an invitation (=the link)

Yotetar

May 23, 2020
In the christmas special 2023, Chiyo area. The book behind Maria is just a tease, or we can really get it?

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
how does war work? i was only planning on invading dorgania cuz im married to the queens of the other 2 so invading them dont feel right

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
In the christmas special 2023, Chiyo area. The book behind Maria is just a tease, or we can really get it?
Yes, it's a tease that you can't use.

how does war work? i was only planning on invading dorgania cuz im married to the queens of the other 2 so invading them dont feel right
You can only select to "prepare for war" at the moment.
The actual wars will take place in the time skip phase of the main story, which isn't done yet. However, it's possible to test the system and preview the story of it by using the sparkling book in Ryen's bedroom.

Reactions: Yotetar

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Yes, it's a tease that you can't use.

You can only select to "prepare for war" at the moment.
The actual wars will take place in the time skip phase of the main story, which isn't done yet. However, it's possible to test the system and preview the story of it by using the sparkling book in Ryen's bedroom.
oh right thats just preview

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 24.01.18.png
Update 24.01.18

Due to my vacation over New Year, not much new content is done yet, but I wanted to release an update to show that I'm back, and still working hard.
As decided in a recent poll, the priority for the wiki update will be the quests. It'll take a while to get everything done, but I plan to spent a few hours of my work time every day to keep adding to it, so that we'll eventually get a complete wiki and walkthrough.

Changes:
- New scene with Zaleria. Requires her scene with Ashryn, and Ashryn's solo CG scene. The event starts when you talk with Zaleria first, and then talk with Ashryn when she has a yellow ! above her head when you get close to her.
- The entrance for the 2023 Christmas dungeon was moved from Ryen's bed to the present icon in the bottom right corner of the main party CG room page, where you can also replay other old Christmas events.
- A green book icon was added above Aldlyn in the alpha test version for the war system. It allows you to replay unlocked story events of the war.
- Fixed a bug with the replay of Vampire's beach bikini scene.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused Knocky's dialog to not complete the quest step during the "Orchel Trading Route" quest.
- Fixed a bug that caused Thaola's dialog to not complete the quest step during the "About Racism" quest.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

Craigdon97

May 27, 2022
Has the war with amagal already started I'm on pre war and only seen two events, cant seem to see anymore but on wiki it says that you can get sum gear in some of the battles

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Has the war with amagal already started I'm on pre war and only seen two events, cant seem to see anymore but on wiki it says that you can get sum gear in some of the battles
You can advance the pre-war events until you get to the war phase. Currently only battles with Begus are available though.

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes