RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Depends on where you are in the events for Brad. Hope this helps:
- A quest with the female adventurer trio unlocks when you talk with Trey at the sleeping chambers after using the teleport orb when the scene with f-Brad at the cavern of the enigmatic warlord is done.
- After the quest at Fürstenstein, you can do a race for a treasure, which also gives you a new CG scene afterwards.
- The CG scene is required to unlock a new dialog with one of Lady Purple's guys. (Also requires that you've married someone to finish the marriage quest.)
- This event will unlock a new wedding quest, and a new dialog with Tsiom when you finished all of her training with Brad and finished the fight between Brad and Grimace (regardless of the outcome).
- After the events with Tsiom, and when the main story is advanced far enough, you can talk with Brad at the sleeping chambers to get a new dialog.
- The event will determine the future of Brad. One of the three choices will give you a dialog with Ash in Kagabangui, which leads to the threesome CG scene with them.
Poggersq
You haven't finished the marriage quest yet. You've started the wedding event for multiple girls, but you haven't married one of them yet. That's a requirement for the dialog and events with Trey that start at Fürstenstein.

Reactions: Leo-67

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
Poggersq
You haven't finished the marriage quest yet. You've started the wedding event for multiple girls, but you haven't married one of them yet. That's a requirement for the dialog and events with Trey that start at Fürstenstein.
OHHHHHHHHHHHH, thank you so much for the help. alright, it's time to do the thing then.

Jeffersinor

Jan 8, 2024
hello sorry to bother with trivial question but what am i supposed to do at the beginning of the game, everywhere i go there are enemies that are way higher in level than me and iam either dying very quickly or i must return to castle to sleep since i dont have any many to sleep anywhere else

Snakesama

Sep 18, 2018
hello sorry to bother with trivial question but what am i supposed to do at the beginning of the game, everywhere i go there are enemies that are way higher in level than me and iam either dying very quickly or i must return to castle to sleep since i dont have any many to sleep anywhere else
i found it best to train right outside the first town, also best to collect most of your party members as soon a possible, you should be able to get at least mira and vampire easily as well as miral (might have spelt that wrong)

Reactions: Jeffersinor

Jeffersinor

Jan 8, 2024
i found it best to train right outside the first town, also best to collect most of your party members as soon a possible, you should be able to get at least mira and vampire easily as well as miral (might have spelt that wrong)
I see thanks for the help, and is the game supposed to be somewhat hard because after almost every fight i have to return to the capital city to heal myself etc and i dont really enjoy this back and forward just so iam ready for a fight

aesir150

Jul 5, 2017
I see thanks for the help, and is the game supposed to be somewhat hard because after almost every fight i have to return to the capital city to heal myself etc and i dont really enjoy this back and forward just so iam ready for a fight
The secret to surviving every battle is basically having Trey and using his Aura skill. He has 2 auras that makes him basically the most important party member to always have. He has a health regen aura that heals a character every time they take an action, and an aura that regens mana on every action. I prefer the health regen aura cause you just activate it at the start of every battle and your characters just regenerate health through the battles. The mana one is useful if you want to manually heal characters with Trey / Mira. Also unlike most games thankfully you can use healing skills and items outside of combat.

To change which aura he has active go to the church in Aldyln.

Trey is borderline useless in battles since he has such low agility stats which means he barely ever gets any actions, and does very little actual damage, even when using a silver spear against undead, but his passive aura skills are worth their weight in gold.

Generally my line up is Ryen, Trey, Sandra. The last character is who is need as the situation calls for, though generally Tsbuki. Ryen and Sandra are the main DPS dealer in my play through cause they both dual wield weapons so they have the highest damage for regular attacks, which means they never run out of mana and can fight basically infinitely with Trey's regen aura ability. Also Sandra is great because she has high agility, and her stealing ability gives you huge sums of cash depending on the enemy. I generally use Tsbuki as my fourth party member because she has high agility so she gets to take a lot of actions compared to the rest of the characters even though she does relatively little damage, her skills don't take mana, and she has attack all enemy skill. Usually Ryen and Sandra do the bulk initial damage, and use Tsbuki and Trey to do the coup de grace on weaken enemies with like less than 30% health.

Also make sure you buy a Talisman of Preservation for each character from the merchant in Crysthaven before he disappears in the drinking quest for Ellie, cause being able to save TP for the next battle will help you defeat enemies quickly without taking more damage than what you can regen from Trey healing aura. Also helps you conserve mana.

Overall unless you get into a boss battle, you generally have a ton of healing / health sustain in most scenarios cause Trey's health regen aura, Trey also has a healing skill, and Ryen eventually also gets a supporter skill that heals 60% of your entire active party's health, and you can always swap Mira in to heal characters in battles and out of battles. And a lot of characters have self healing skills like Vampire having life drain, etc...

Also a tip for leveling up quick is getting some silver weapons and just go to Begus and train on undead. You can 1 shot most of them with Ryen and Sandra, of finish them off with a second hit using Tsbuki and Trey before they even damage you.

There are certain enemies you should just avoid fighting in general, like wasps or rats cause they poison you, or ones that have a magical attack all skill. Just run from the battle if you can since most of the time they're not worth it from a gold / exp gain for the amount health they shave off.

Last edited:
Reactions: MarkD

justahorse

Aug 25, 2021
Can you post the save file in which you have the issue? Then I can check directly in it, what requirements you have and what is missing. It's faster that way.

You should be able to interact with them when the selection icon is directly above them. Same as other icons on the management map.
If that doesn't work for you with one of them, please let me know which of the purple text bubble has the problem. Is it the one above Aldlyn or somewhere else?

She is in the noble living quarters in Aldlyn, not in Kagabangui or anywhere else in Dorgania.

I haven't been able to select any of them. I've tried left clicking with my mouse while hovered over, or by using space.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I haven't been able to select any of them. I've tried left clicking with my mouse while hovered over, or by using space.
I found the problem and fixed it for the next upload.

hey ryen might want to fix the armor break main quest after finishing it stays on the quest log as active
The quest armor breaking should automatically be set to done after crafting the Katryx Blade. Try to use the teleport orb or enter an alchemy table and leave it again, if you have the blade but the quest isn't done yet.
The quest "Next Step" to defeat Lace isn't done after the battle with her, but there is a third step that brings you back to Varea. The dialog with Varea finishes the quest.

Animosityk24

Sep 10, 2020
Got a bug where the quest for getting the Katryx blade is still ongoing even though I have the blade. I tried the Quest Log bug fix option in the cheats book but that still didn't fix it.
1712567155721.png
1712567190154.png

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Got a bug where the quest for getting the Katryx blade is still ongoing even though I have the blade. I tried the Quest Log bug fix option in the cheats book but that still didn't fix it.
View attachment 3521163
View attachment 3521166
Where did you craft the Katryx Blade? On which alchemy table? Or with Chiyo's skill?
As mentioned above, the quest should be marked as done once you use the teleport orb when you have the blade, as a fix for this issue. If that doesn't work, could you post your save file, so that I can check what is going wrong? (I only need one save file from the www/save folder, with the save slot number in which you have the issue.)

Oct 17, 2019
I found the problem and fixed it for the next upload.

The quest armor breaking should automatically be set to done after crafting the Katryx Blade. Try to use the teleport orb or enter an alchemy table and leave it again, if you have the blade but the quest isn't done yet.
The quest "Next Step" to defeat Lace isn't done after the battle with her, but there is a third step that brings you back to Varea. The dialog with Varea finishes the quest.
i have finished all the way too end of current main quest

Aug 1, 2019
You can flag characters as pregnant, but there is no pregnancy phase or birth in the game yet. However, the CGs for the children are currently being made, and subscribers at the Renryuu SubscribeStar page can see them as previews.
The time skip phase, which continues the main story, is currently being advanced step-by-step. The pregnancies and children are a part of such a phase.
thanks for the info bro...looking forward to it

Animosityk24

Sep 10, 2020
Where did you craft the Katryx Blade? On which alchemy table? Or with Chiyo's skill?
As mentioned above, the quest should be marked as done once you use the teleport orb when you have the blade, as a fix for this issue. If that doesn't work, could you post your save file, so that I can check what is going wrong? (I only need one save file from the www/save folder, with the save slot number in which you have the issue.)
I used the Alchemy table inside the house in Whisperwind Farm.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I used the Alchemy table inside the house in Whisperwind Farm.
I found the problem. The alchemy table at Whisperwind Farm was still marking the old quest ID of the Armor Breaking quest as done, before the quest log was changed a while ago. That's why the game had the quest marked as "done" but the quest log didn't.
I set the quest to "done" in your save.
For the next update, I changed the teleport orb to recognize that bug in saves, to set the quest properly to "done" when you have the blade but the quest not done, even when the quest is marked as done by the game variables.
Sorry for the troubles.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 24.04.09.png

Update 24.04.09 changes:
- In Act 4 of the time skip, a !-icon appears at Aldlyn, which triggers an event to unlock a new area in the top left corner of the map.
- The new area will introduce several new characters.
- The events serve to teach you more about legendary monstergirls, and to introduce characters needed for the war phase later in the time skip.
- The fairies on the special island in the brexeet isles were changed to have the same appearance as the fairies in the new area.

- In Lalizan, when you chase Kippy, she now moves on the spot she is hiding behind the palm tree, to make it easier to find her.
- When Kippy is hiding behind the palm tree, a new npc appears near the tent next to her. This slave trader is meant to guide you into that area where Kippy is hiding, but also sells you a slave with a CG scene. The trader stays in this location, even when you advanced Kippy's event. You just need Kippy's event to make him appear.
- The scene of the slave trader gives you a choice, which decides whether you see the CG scene or not, but the outcome is the same, as the slave will end up in your castle either way. She'll be in one of the rooms in the bottom of the sleeping chambers, where Coral and Lace can also be. It's possible to replay the CG scene of the slave regardless of which choice you picked.

- Added a new full body CG image for Earthspirit in the forest of Ebron.
- The CG for the scene with Earthspirit was remade, and the text changed to fit to the new images better. You can check all of the new CGs in the CG room, and replay the scene to see the new text. (CG room page "Non-human 3")
- Added a remake of the full body CG of the Firespirit, including a version without flames. The new images can be seen in the CG room page "Non-human 3."

- Changed the system of the red and blue flame in Lielle's treasure dungeon (with Tourax) to reduce lags due to parallel processes in the background.
- The caravaan trader to buy usable items for the vanguards and exchange artifacts is back. It was gone after the recent changes to the overview map, since the old trading screen was removed. It's now available again as an icon near Aldlyn.
- Fixed the text of Battle/Protection/Magic Knowledge, and Rune Stone research, to show the correct amount that you produced.
- Fixed a bug that caused the old overview map UI to appear after vanguard battles.
- Fixed a bug which caused f-Grey to stay in your group when leaving Fürstenstein in a certain way.
- Fixed a bug with the sparkling speech bubble icons for requests on the country management map. In saves in which they were unusable, using the "turn end" button once will reset the request icons and fix the issue.
- Fixed an issue with the alchemy table in Whisperwind Farm, which caused the quest "Armor Breaking" not to finish properly. People who have the quest not marked as done due to this bug can use the teleport orb item to get the quest log updated.

Downloads:
MEGA:
Hi-Drive:

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes