ichika

Oct 13, 2018
hey i'm just wondering if ryen exclusive have royal crown and royal emblem why there's no royal set? like dual royal blade,royal armor and royal shoes and make a set effect? well if available only for crafting instead of get from event or reward?

PanX

Mar 26, 2019
Hi guys.

It's possible to have a game over on this one because they've so much things to do like in "warmap"??

If i let the "warmap" do his thing can i play the main story without any consequences?? exp assaulted by other country??

If i'm not create a big army can i be beat by the other countries??

And last thing if I rule the treasurer as I wish, would I have an event like my people are not happy then they start anarchy??

I want to play this game because he appear really good but i don't want lose just because my army is not good enough i want take my time... =) Thanks you

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Ah, thank you. I guess a follow up question would be where is the Monsterhall? I assumed it was all the empty prison cells under the secret room but I can't seem to do anything with the now caught monster girls.
You need to built it first in the map

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
hey i'm just wondering if ryen exclusive have royal crown and royal emblem why there's no royal set? like dual royal blade,royal armor and royal shoes and make a set effect? well if available only for crafting instead of get from event or reward?
It was planned in the beginning to make it a set but it caused some problems. A set is also hard to balance, since either it's too strong and you don't need new equipment once you have it, or too weak and get's quickly replaced. But it's something I might get to once I do the rebalancing at some point.

Hi guys.

It's possible to have a game over on this one because they've so much things to do like in "warmap"??

If i let the "warmap" do his thing can i play the main story without any consequences?? exp assaulted by other country??

If i'm not create a big army can i be beat by the other countries??

And last thing if I rule the treasurer as I wish, would I have an event like my people are not happy then they start anarchy??

I want to play this game because he appear really good but i don't want lose just because my army is not good enough i want take my time... =) Thanks you
It's not possible to get a game over from the warmap, no matter how weak your troops are or how often you lost. It's optional content. And it won't be necessary to defeat other countries, it'll be just an option as well.
Currently the unhappiness of your people has no effect, but I do plan to make some events based on that value. But those will also not cause a game over at any point, just show you different events.

Reactions: PanX

Rodsoldier

Sep 13, 2018
Where is wendy? The changelog says the encounter is at Caltenbury bar but she is'nt there.

And can i get a small guide to the warmap? Im at turn 90 but have never battled anyone and just say a post about someone even entering in some narratives(bandits atacking the academy).

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Where is wendy? The changelog says the encounter is at Caltenbury bar but she is'nt there.

And can i get a small guide to the warmap? Im at turn 90 but have never battled anyone and just say a post about someone even entering in some narratives(bandits atacking the academy).
Wendy is originally from the academy but disappears at the start and then can be found in the new floor of the Spire of Courage. Only after meeting her in the Spire does she appear at Calterburry.

What part of the warmap are you struggling with? The battles are the sword icons on the map and you can send your vanguards there to fight in a turn-based strategy battle system. If you're strong enough, it's also possible to use the auto battle to avoid having to fight yourself.

Rodsoldier

Sep 13, 2018
Wendy is originally from the academy but disappears at the start and then can be found in the new floor of the Spire of Courage. Only after meeting her in the Spire does she appear at Calterburry.

What part of the warmap are you struggling with? The battles are the sword icons on the map and you can send your vanguards there to fight in a turn-based strategy battle system. If you're strong enough, it's also possible to use the auto battle to avoid having to fight yourself.
Found her.
I don't see any sword icons, for one. Never saw them(this save started a bunch of versions ago, if that may change anything).

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Found her.
I don't see any sword icons, for one. Never saw them(this save started a bunch of versions ago, if that may change anything).
Did you use update files but skipped versions? Then you might be missing files and thus not see the images for the icons. In that case re-downloading the full game again to make sure you have all files would solve the issue.

Rodsoldier

Sep 13, 2018
Which floor is wendy in spire?i can't seems to find her. :/
"Challenge floor".
I think ti only appeared after i did the hard level, that's why i missed it at first.

Ryen, i did download the full version, will redownload now to see if it works anyway.

Jan 6, 2019
hey guys, can you tell me if it's normal that i failed the quest of angels feather and i can't activate the quest of tresure hunt even though i already finished the event of 60+ relationship with sandra,can you tell me how can i make the dark sorceress to make a love potion for me cause everytime i ask her she said that do i have a recipe for the love potion

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
You need to give the Sorceress a Love Potion so she can figure out the recipe.
Angel Feather quest auto fails cause she puts a curse on her instead.

Not sure about the treasure hunt quest.

ichika

Oct 13, 2018
i can only say wtf with that level, if there's a good high level grinding spot this one become a good riding bus in grinding exp lol
why side character, if only become permanent party orz 14.jpg

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
anyone got a save file to share if possible completed as i kinda played old version and my save wont load ... i had even finished pretty much all maybe cuz i did edit save but i dont know why it wldnt work on this one

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes