RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
someone else have the same problem as me? because i click the game and i cant play, the game doesnt start
Did you download the correct version for your operating system? Did you un-pack the game from the zip file? How big is the game folder for you? Is the game in a write protected folder or on a usb stick?

ichika

Oct 13, 2018
i see anyway how i can see the relationship status anyway? if i'm not wrong it did say in cg/tree skill option? and about finance how we can see what time to get the money can generate? 5 min/finance when talk? and it be good in warfare mode if you put TURN<< in the list isntead only number, so confusing when i see it first time. and what about allow drug? was that thing rule allow forbidden medicine like narcotic? O_O
and if can could you make into D-PAD its good if using stick instead keyboard so anyone can play it when sleeping in bed instead sit on chair, i tried android version, sure is hard to click without virtual d-pad, give up on first try lol

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
Did you download the correct version for your operating system? Did you un-pack the game from the zip file? How big is the game folder for you? Is the game in a write protected folder or on a usb stick?
nvm i just extract it again and now it open lol i dont know what happens the first time

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
i see anyway how i can see the relationship status anyway? if i'm not wrong it did say in cg/tree skill option? and about finance how we can see what time to get the money can generate? 5 min/finance when talk? and it be good in warfare mode if you put TURN<< in the list isntead only number, so confusing when i see it first time. and what about allow drug? was that thing rule allow forbidden medicine like narcotic? O_O
and if can could you make into D-PAD its good if using stick instead keyboard so anyone can play it when sleeping in bed instead sit on chair, i tried android version, sure is hard to click without virtual d-pad, give up on first try lol
In your menu, if you go to Status>Ryen>Variables, it lists his relationship with each character. Each character also has a variable tab that you can look at and see things like their relationship, trust, knowledge, etc. As for the cash, you honestly don't need to worry too much about the time. Get the tax level you want set, go wandering around for a bit (find party members, crawl a dungeon, look through the towns, complete small quests) and when you get back the money will have accumulated. I'm fairly certain it rolls over, so if you hit the tax collection time twice, you get the full amount rather than if it had only ticked once. And yes, allow drugs basically means allow narcotics, which I imagine increases happiness but decreases health.

zodiac44

Jul 4, 2017
In your menu, if you go to Status>Ryen>Variables, it lists his relationship with each character. Each character also has a variable tab that you can look at and see things like their relationship, trust, knowledge, etc. As for the cash, you honestly don't need to worry too much about the time. Get the tax level you want set, go wandering around for a bit (find party members, crawl a dungeon, look through the towns, complete small quests) and when you get back the money will have accumulated. I'm fairly certain it rolls over, so if you hit the tax collection time twice, you get the full amount rather than if it had only ticked once. And yes, allow drugs basically means allow narcotics, which I imagine increases happiness but decreases health.
Yes, tax money accumulates, so if you play for a long time without collecting it, when you finally do, there will be a zillion gold waiting. Past a certain point, money is worthless in this game, though. I think I have ~3-4 million gold that I'm carrying around just waiting for something to spend it on, and I can't even remember the last time I collected any from the treasury. Maybe some day, I'll buy one of the other countries or something. :sneaky:

wraith17

May 28, 2017
I have a request.Can you please make some more scenes with Lind please.Thanks in advance.:)

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Thanks mate.She is one of the best looking girl in the game. ^^ Also any news when next update is coming out.I really love the game. :)

wraith17

May 28, 2017
Untitslewd.jpg
Also can you help me fix this error.the game runs fine and all,but just want to get rid of this popup for good.Thank you in advance.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Thanks mate.She is one of the best looking girl in the game. ^^ Also any news when next update is coming out.I really love the game. :)
It has been barely a few days since the last update. :D I'm fast but I'm still just one person. ^^
Usually I release updates every ~2-3 weeks, so you can take that as a guideline for when the next update should be done.

I don't know what that nw.js stuff is about, but I'll google a bit and see what I can do.
EDIT: There is a thread about it on the rpgmakerweb forum. In short the message just means that you have a newer version of the NW.js than the rpg maker uses but it shouldn't cause any problems. There is a guide in the threat for getting rid of the message if you need it.

Reactions: Genji and wraith17

wraith17

May 28, 2017
It has been barely a few days since the last update. :D I'm fast but I'm still just one person. ^^
Usually I release updates every ~2-3 weeks, so you can take that as a guideline for when the next update should be done.

I don't know what that nw.js stuff is about, but I'll google a bit and see what I can do.
EDIT: There is a thread about it on the rpgmakerweb forum. In short the message just means that you have a newer version of the NW.js than the rpg maker uses but it shouldn't cause any problems. There is a guide in the threat for getting rid of the message if you need it.
Thank you for the info. :)

Rodsoldier

Sep 13, 2018
Is there a way to know which girls are pregnant?

Would be a nice adition(and probably simple).

Vincent654

Jul 1, 2018
early I did mention something in caliross that as a noble game however I fell in love with this game, this is what I wanted as much as I can feel.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Is there a way to know which girls are pregnant?

Would be a nice adition(and probably simple).
There is a "CG room" option in the main menu where you can replay scenes or look at unlocked CGs. On that screen is also a heart symbol below each character that shows if the character can get pregnant and if she already is. ;)

Can anyone tell me where can I get a love potion
There is no shop which sells unlimited love potions. Apart from what you can find on the maps or the limited amounts you can buy in some locations, the only sorce for more love potions is to let the Dark Sorceress make them for you. In order to meet her and get to the point at which she makes the potion, you need to take care of the quest "Dark Sorceress" by Commander Hankin in the Calbridge Stronghold first.

early I did mention something in caliross that as a noble game however I fell in love with this game, this is what I wanted as much as I can feel.
(y)

Yuevelsaria

Nov 11, 2017
sir u have save game..... WE WANT TO FAP..!!!! thank sir..

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes