Benthehuman

Nov 16, 2018
Hey, I’m having trouble with my old save files. I put them in and I had saved during a CG scene and when I exit it I spawn in a black room with nothing inside. Can someone help me or share their save files for the latest version?

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys this game dont have ani cheat code or any way to cheat the game with chat engenie i dont can rpgm game and with Save Editor is realy streange to cheat this game .... some help pls ?

ShiShi!

Nov 28, 2017
Hi guys this game dont have ani cheat code or any way to cheat the game with chat engenie i dont can rpgm game and with Save Editor is realy streange to cheat this game .... some help pls ?
I'd highly encourage to not play this game with any cheat, since money comes easily later on in the game and you can beat just about anything.

Regula

Jan 22, 2018
I'd highly encourage to not play this game with any cheat, since money comes easily later on in the game and you can beat just about anything.
Except activating that one shot spell is the most convenient thing ever.

Exsa

Sep 10, 2017
I haven't palyed this game for loongtime, but from screenshots it seems that art has gotten update? Is this case? If so i'll pick up this again.

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
Any way to get past the wolf girl in the Challenge Floor?

Also kinda feel bad for Wendy. She's so lonely. She should come work at the capital.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey, I’m having trouble with my old save files. I put them in and I had saved during a CG scene and when I exit it I spawn in a black room with nothing inside. Can someone help me or share their save files for the latest version?
Saving during an event should be impossible. In what event and in what moment did the issue happen?
Unless you deactivated it, there are automatic saves alternating between save slot 19 and 20 every 2,5 mins.

OP updated with 19.04.05 links.
Thank you. :)

In your bedroom in the castle of Aldlyn is a sparkling book in which you can enable an attack skill for all party members that kills all enemies in a fight instantly if it's not part of an event to survive for X turns. That should be all you need to enjoy the game ;)

I haven't palyed this game for loongtime, but from screenshots it seems that art has gotten update? Is this case? If so i'll pick up this again.
I have some new artists and a few old CGs were re-made to improve the quality, so over all I'd say the skill level of the art has increased. ^^ Though a few images are still in the game that need to be re-made at some point due to looking outdated compared to newer images now. I'm working on it! :D

Any way to get past the wolf girl in the Challenge Floor?

Also kinda feel bad for Wendy. She's so lonely. She should come work at the capital.
No, the wolfgirl marks the current end of the callenge floor. It'll be possible to get past her and have some more fun with her in future updates. ^^

Murazio

Apr 30, 2018
Would be nice if you could have a wife in the future and then maybe an offspring. Of course with all the scenes making the offspring included.

ichika

Oct 13, 2018
help is this a bug? in latest version since i new to this game i download the latest version in page 1 but when i access skill tree side quest i cant get out and 0 skill reward point, what happened?
1.jpg

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Would be nice if you could have a wife in the future and then maybe an offspring. Of course with all the scenes making the offspring included.
It's still a long way until I get to the point of the time skip and figure out how to solve this the best way, but marriage (and/or a harem route) as well as selecting an heir is likely to get added.

@ichika You need skillstone to get skillpoints or level up Ryen past level 10 to get 1 point per level up. To exit the skilltree use the EXIT icon in the bottom right.

Reactions: Genji

ichika

Oct 13, 2018
oh ty for help i already done it now, anywa i wanna ask is the save data file from pc into android same or different when transfer it? u know when we not play in pc it can continue save data from pc into android when playing everywhere when u not at home

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
oh ty for help i already done it now, anywa i wanna ask is the save data file from pc into android same or different when transfer it? u know when we not play in pc it can continue save data from pc into android when playing everywhere when u not at home
The save files are transferable between different versions as far as I know, but finding and changing it on android might be tricky. The player "Dante" found the save file in android using the "ES file explorer" app, but I don't know if you can use it to change the file as well.

ichika

Oct 13, 2018
i see it worth to try since i'm new to game so i try transfer it later if can, if no maybe i can play both pc and android though it will twice as much time to play 2x even though its not new game+
anywa i wanna ask is the game final update or still updating from developer?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i see it worth to try since i'm new to game so i try transfer it later if can, if no maybe i can play both pc and android though it will twice as much time to play 2x even though its not new game+
anywa i wanna ask is the game final update or still updating from developer?
I'm the developer. ^^
The game is still in development and gets updates around every 2 weeks, sometimes longer if my life keeps me busy. It's likely to take 2+ more years before the game will be completely finished.

Reactions: goatwhisperer3

ichika

Oct 13, 2018
oh i'm sorry i didn't see that i though some of member that use the MC name since it become favorite game or something,
anyway just asking i'm not use walkthrough so i'm blind play since it become spoiler is a no if wanna enjoy the game,
the thing i ask is there's a specific quest/event that have time limit and become unavailable or not? if there is then i have no choice to se the guide, like other game though 1 limited time for specific heroine, though it ruin the enjoyment though for someone play slowly like me? well guide is last resort for someone really stuck so much, including me ofc but only if the play is clueless it become shareable to those who same stuck in specific event.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
oh i'm sorry i didn't see that i though some of member that use the MC name since it become favorite game or something,
anyway just asking i'm not use walkthrough so i'm blind play since it become spoiler is a no if wanna enjoy the game,
the thing i ask is there's a specific quest/event that have time limit and become unavailable or not? if there is then i have no choice to se the guide, like other game though 1 limited time for specific heroine, though it ruin the enjoyment though for someone play slowly like me? well guide is last resort for someone really stuck so much, including me ofc but only if the play is clueless it become shareable to those who same stuck in specific event.
There are no time limited events in the game that you could miss by doing other stuff first. Most choices just give slightly different values (like plus or minus in friendship with characters) and dialogs, but being able to miss content is extremly rare. I think the game it too long to make people play it twice just for a few different events, so most of the time you can reach everything without problem.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
There are no time limited events in the game that you could miss by doing other stuff first. Most choices just give slightly different values (like plus or minus in friendship with characters) and dialogs, but being able to miss content is extremly rare. I think the game it too long to make people play it twice just for a few different events, so most of the time you can reach everything without problem.
Aren't christmas and valentines events limited events?? don't they only appear in updates during those times of the year??

Outside that, can't you change your f95 status to game developer? should help people identify you.
And please can you update the walkthrough, i think the current one is from december last year.

ps. continue with the great work, it's a great game that deserves more fans.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Aren't christmas and valentines events limited events?? don't they only appear in updates during those times of the year??

Outside that, can't you change your f95 status to game developer? should help people identify you.
And please can you update the walkthrough, i think the current one is from december last year.

ps. continue with the great work, it's a great game that deserves more fans.
I mean time limited as in the in-game time does not matter for events. You don't miss any events in Dorgania just because you go to Begus first for example. Christmas events are a different matter. :)

I'll see what I can do.

The walkthrough is currently being completely re-made by someone else to improve it, after I kept forgetting to update it. ^^"

Thanks.

SinGen

Sep 6, 2018
someone else have the same problem as me? because i click the game and i cant play, the game doesnt start

4.10 star(s) 73 Votes