RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yes, latest version. No, i'm not using a controller and i'm not fast forwading the game.
Okay. I'll take a look at the issue. I'm just confused since it seems to work fine for other people, but you're at least the second person to have that issue.

Also what is this? We can change the main character?
It's from a christmas special. You can play it via a note hanging on the wall in the sleeping chambers of your castle. You can't change the main character, but make a girl for one scene.

Reactions: Genji

meistheking

Jul 8, 2020
When does Nemorvyra finish prepping her advanced lessons. Also from playing, it seems like you can only get a character pregnant if its your first time having sex with them.

Last edited:

Koneko Toujou

Apr 30, 2019
When does Nemorvyra finish prepping her advanced lessons. Also from playing, it seems like you can only get a character pregnant if its your first time having sex with them.
if you look in the cg section of the menu you can see which ones get pregnant you can do their scene over and over to get them pregnant sometimes it takes a few times

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
She doesn't. It's the current end of her events.
And as mentioned, you can get girls pregnant by replaying their scenes from the CG room.

RyenSaotome do you know about when we will get the next update i am loving this game but just reached the last of the content that i can find for now
No, I can't say when it'll be done yet. Usually I try to get updates done within 2-3 weeks, but it can take longer sometimes.

Reactions: L30

meistheking

Jul 8, 2020
She doesn't. It's the current end of her events.
And as mentioned, you can get girls pregnant by replaying their scenes from the CG room.

No, I can't say when it'll be done yet. Usually I try to get updates done within 2-3 weeks, but it can take longer sometimes.
thank you for your work on this game and responding to everybody's questions. Additionally, i started a new file where i didnt rape Aleah, can i still get the 2nd scene

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
thank you for your work on this game and responding to everybody's questions. Additionally, i started a new file where i didnt rape Aleah, can i still get the 2nd scene
You're welcome. ;)
Her good and bad path have some different CGs. It's not possible to unlock both at the same time.

Reactions: L30 and Genji

meistheking

Jul 8, 2020
You're welcome. ;)
Her good and bad path have some different CGs. It's not possible to unlock both at the same time.
Wait so, can I unlock the second scene if i didnt rape her(for aleah)? Also can she get pregnant if i chose the good route. Also how do i unlock Sia 's second scene.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Wait so, can I unlock the second scene if i didnt rape her(for aleah)? Also can she get pregnant if i chose the good route. Also how do i unlock Sia 's second scene.
Which second scene? "Maid scene 2" is available on her good path.
Yes, she can get pregnant on her good path.
Upgrade the bar in Aldlyn via the overview map, then talk with Sia again in the castle.

clystar

May 9, 2019
haven't check this for a while! its version 20 now? wow....... jk

i wish there are more games like this rpg + empire management. it got that pathfinder kingmaker feels

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
haven't check this for a while! its version 20 now? wow....... jk

i wish there are more games like this rpg + empire management. it got that pathfinder kingmaker feels
The version number displays the release date in the year-month-day format. Every version releaed in 2020 starts with 20. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: L30 and Genji

Passerby#4554

Apr 3, 2019
Right now, the advanced lessons may not be implemented yet; as for the pregnancies, it's a random chance to happen, but you can replay scenes in the gallery and still impregnate them through that. Just have some patience or save before every sex scene and replay until you do *pop them on the first try*. :sneaky:

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
So is there anything possible that I somehow missed or anything still planned with Elina, the girl who actually asked to be added to your harem?

Also, I still have two black silhouettes at the end of the head maid's list. Are they not implemented yet, or do I still need to keep exploring?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes