Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
So should I just not continue that quest for now? I already soft rejected the queen of Begus, sort of, in the dialogue, so I hope I am not screwed there...

Something about that type of spoilers tag just is ridiculously satisfying for me...
Screwed i think.

Melowst

Apr 20, 2020
I can't start the game it throws me an error saying that it cannot be opened, this happen with other games (rpgm) too

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
RyenSaotome
So the strategy battle system is disabled for whatever reason, what do i have to do to enable it again?
Repair the barracks in which you find Mira and go there on the overview map to meet Jessy. Do her quest to unlock the new system.

I can't start the game it throws me an error saying that it cannot be opened, this happen with other games (rpgm) too
What is the error message?

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Jackie is in the monsterhall, but only has a short dialogue, but no sex scene for me. Was that removed, or am I missing something?

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
You have to advance the political meetings with Amagal and the events with their King to get to Varea's scene
If I continue that quest, and have her take over, will that prevent me from eventually being able to takeover Amagal and make it part of Central?

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
I'm stuck with Lind, I hope some of you might know what to do next:

- beat her in the battle
- freed her from the cell
- gave her money when she became .. (captain? general) of the vanguards

but still I only had the thigh-job scene

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020

- beat her in the battle

Talk to her about status again?

Also, where do I find this girl? I am already caught up to current release for the main questline, which is the hint it gives. Capture+_2020-08-14-11-26-11.png

DracZ

Feb 28, 2020
Asked her the status question 20-30 times at least already . .

Go to the very top-right corner of the map (in the snow kingdom) there you find an iglo and a bit below that a town.
enter the town and solve the quest in the manor

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Asked her the status question 20-30 times at least already . .

Go to the very top-right corner of the map (in the snow kingdom) there you find an iglo and a bit below that a town.
enter the town and solve the quest in the manor
Did that forever ago. Succubus has been in my dungeon ever since.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Talk to her about status again?

Also, where do I find this girl? I am already caught up to current release for the main questline, which is the hint it gives. View attachment 772303
That's Lace. Her good path has no CG scene yet, so that might be why you have no scene with her unlocked yet.

- beat her in the battle

Repair the barracks and turn female soldiers ON in the finance and policies screen.

Reactions: L30 and DracZ
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes