KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
i really hope ntr does not become a thing in this game... i saw the events progress between Mira and Mirel. like sure they both say they love Ryen ever so much, but they go behind his back to fool around and never talk to him about what they are doing, and if their affection for eachother gets too high that could possibly change....

another thought... wonder if we will ever get a sexy futa wife? preferably a futa dark elf, that is not the stereoype futa bitch that almost always shows up in HGames... would be the perfect partner for Ryen, they can fuck while Ryen is fem Ryen, and they can fuck normally.

• Angry
Reactions: KingWeWuz and Genji

Basty96

May 4, 2017
i really hope ntr does not become a thing in this game... i saw the events progress between Mira and Mirel. like sure they both say they love Ryen ever so much, but they go behind his back to fool around and never talk to him about what they are doing, and if their affection for eachother gets too high that could possibly change....
Really? just because of one scene you're afraid?

D

Deleted member 584847

hey folks.
just wanted to ask... are the laws actually affecting something, aside from the income itself? like... if you permit having monster pets, do you actually see some of the townfolk with pets for example?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
hey folks.
just wanted to ask... are the laws actually affecting something, aside from the income itself? like... if you permit having monster pets, do you actually see some of the townfolk with pets for example?
Well,you can have a monster land on the top of your Castle.You can have sex with them though.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017

another thought... wonder if we will ever get a sexy futa wife? preferably a futa dark elf, that is not the stereoype futa bitch that almost always shows up in HGames... would be the perfect partner for Ryen, they can fuck while Ryen is fem Ryen, and they can fuck normally.
I dont mind if the girls fooling around behind Ryen back.Its hot and they can be more comfortable with each other.Unless you want them to be jealous with each others and fight all the time.

D

Deleted member 584847

Well,you can have a monster land on the top of your Castle.You can have sex with them though.
thats not what i meant, i assume you can have monsters on the top of the castle either way, wether you have the pets switched to ON or OFF.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Ok, this has been nagging at me this whole time,

How do you pronounce Ryen?
Like an american would pronounce Ryan? Rei-en?

Is there a route for Moriko that doesn't end in either her staying a virgin or leaving the police force permanently?
Moriko's good path has no CG scene yet, but it'll be added soon.

hey folks.
Not really. You can see a little pet monster in on of the houses in Aldlyn while pets are allowed, but it doesn't affect anything else yet. I plan to have some interaction between those values and what happens on the overview map, for example a riot battle when your happiness is too low for too long, but those aren't done yet.

If you played the game, you should know that it's basically about Ryen getting ever women he wants. No need to worry in this regard. :D The girls get closer with each other during their events, which is the foundation for a harem ending in which they accept each other. You won't be able to get that ending, if your girls don't get along and are open to share Ryen in bed. ;) Also, as explained in the event, the hot spring is a special place, as the magic water enhances affection and makes them do things they otherwise may not have done.
Since I try to have a big variety of different topics and fetishes, it's almost certain that some futa content will get added at some point. But we already had some discussions in different places about the topic, and I'm aware that some players don't like such content to get added, so I'd make sure it's clearly marked at such and the player is "warned" and has a choice to skip or decline the scene.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
RyenSaotome just wondering, are we going to get to fuck all the dark elves, and all the elves of Ochel? also all the owmen of the one woman village and the few elves left in mirel's home village?

just wondering cause i want to laugh at the hilarity, that after the timeskip, the games world population is taken over by Ryen's offspring, since he fucked everyone from commoner to royalty. :lepew:

... wait.. if that does happen, would incest be a future tag? i know that will be like way down the line and probably not planned for yet. pokemon theme plays in the backround. gotta fuck em all!

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
RyenSaotome just wondering, are we going to get to fuck all the dark elves, and all the elves of Ochel? also all the owmen of the one woman village and the few elves left in mirel's home village?

just wondering cause i want to laugh at the hilarity, that after the timeskip, the games world population is taken over by Ryen's offspring, since he fucked everyone from commoner to royalty. :lepew:

... wait.. if that does happen, would incest be a future tag? i know that will be like way down the line and probably not planned for yet. pokemon theme plays in the backround. gotta fuck em all!
Bruh we talk about Ryen here.He is like a Pokemon trainer,gotta catch them all. :ROFLMAO:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018

Yes. The entire village and the scenes are a reward for reaching a total pledge goal on patreon a while ago. Every girl will get a sex scene.

The amount of children will definitely be immense. :D

We'll see. ;)

How many hours of gameplay so far?
The game has an open world. You can spend 50+ hours on exploring every little corner, or focus on the stories that interest you and get it done a lot faster.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes