RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i was wondering how long before we see ryens kids
I don't know, but it'll take a long time until we get to that point. I want to finish everything in the "current time" before advancing the main story with the time skip. You'll be able to see pregnant characters during the time skip event, and your children after the time skip.

NixAvernal

Oct 3, 2018
My save file got deleted when I was moving things around... anyone have a save? Near to fully complete gallery is preferred

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
When is the next update expected to come out? And why is my kingdom suddenly at low health and what can I do to fix that? I have the clinic and the public baths, and health spending is maxed.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
When is the next update expected to come out? And why is my kingdom suddenly at low health and what can I do to fix that? I have the clinic and the public baths, and health spending is maxed.
Maybe tomorrow.
The values like health for the country slowly increase or decrease slowly over time, so if your gain is still positive, it should get back to 100 eventually.
Do you know after what event or action the health went down?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Genji

AriesBro

Jun 27, 2018
anyone else on mac os catalina and cant change the option settings. Getting the EROFS error. Screen Shot 2020-08-09 at 12.11.49.png
If anyone can help me with this I'll be very grateful because this happens with all the RPGM game I download and I don't know how to fix it.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
anyone else on mac os catalina and cant change the option settings. Getting the EROFS error. View attachment 765598
If anyone can help me with this I'll be very grateful because this happens with all the RPGM game I download and I don't know how to fix it.
The "read only" error means that the game has no permission to create save or config files in the current locations, causing it to crash when it tries to do so. On windows the solution is to move the game folder to a different location, which isn't write protected. I'm not sure how it works on Mac, but most likely you can do something similar.

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Maybe tomorrow.
The values like health for the country slowly increase or decrease slowly over time, so if your gain is still positive, it should get back to 100 eventually.
Do you know after what event or action the health went down?

I really hope that's not teasing and the next update is actually soon, cause that'd be awesome, but if it's teasing that'd be really mean.

I can't really remember, but I think it was right after I visited the Duke up north in manastyr or w/e it's called.

Also I have 4 captured monsters that I can't release anywhere. Do I need to upgrade my country first, or where can I train them?

GraveXMachina

Jun 9, 2020
Ugh...the character creation tag mislead me...I thought you could make your own char...

Tags are always so confusing...x.x

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I really hope that's not teasing and the next update is actually soon, cause that'd be awesome, but if it's teasing that'd be really mean.

I can't really remember, but I think it was right after I visited the Duke up north in manastyr or w/e it's called.

Also I have 4 captured monsters that I can't release anywhere. Do I need to upgrade my country first, or where can I train them?
It's no tease. The test version for patrons and on discord is already up. If no major bug is found, I'll make the public release tomorrow.

Depends on the monstergirl. There are three locations to release them: the monsterhall in your castle, the Bitterroot farm in the south, and the big farm a bit south-west of Aldlyn. All three locations need to be build or repaired before you can use them.

How to get all the items for the hellhound scenes
Go into their dungeons and search for them. ;)

• Wow
Reactions: Genji

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Im playing on mac and it wont let me save my game.
Have you tried to move the game folder to a different location? Maybe on the desktop? Or change the folder settings to disable the write-protection?
I assume the problem is that the game is in a read-only folder, and thus can't create save files.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018

Update 20.08.10.png
The next version is ready!

The update advances the events of the Orchel refugees, and you'll be able to finally help them out of their misery.
At the end of the event line, you're rewarded with CG scenes for Sariandi and Lymseia.
The event line will start when you talk with Maescia in Orchel now, while Kayelinth is in your party, and when you had the initial dialog with the twins Rina and Rena.

Download:
Hi-Drive:

MEGA:

TheGuruMage

Jun 13, 2020
Is there a route for Moriko that doesn't end in either her staying a virgin or leaving the police force permanently?

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes