Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Is there a love route with the Succubus or like Lace will that come at later updates? I'm doing a good guy run and want to be the least rapey as possible.
Are you already done with all the content?If so,there is a good route for Succubus by sending her to prison and Lace you doesnt rape her.

Tallon77

Jan 28, 2019
How do you defeat Lace in the armor breaking quest? I have the katryx sword but it still doesn't effect her or her armor.

tormented

Jan 31, 2020
How do you defeat Lace in the armor breaking quest? I have the katryx sword but it still doesn't effect her or her armor.
you have to equip the sword and hit her multiple times with the sword. I think it's like 4-5 times maybe more been a while since I did that quest. but it should break after that you hit her enough time. just make sure you have a lot of heals.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
You need to use Ryen's abilities. When the katryx sword is equipped, he gets a skill call armor breaking

moran

Sep 25, 2019
No, the water bottles and buckets can be obtained from Fragile Water Fairies. They're on the challenge floor of the Spire of Courage.

Thanks for your help. I was able to advance in your game.
The problem came from google translate which distorted the solution.
Your game has come to an end.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
mmm little question... where can I buy beer fot Warmap?
After the events to repair the Bitterroot Farm in the south of Central, you can upgrade it on the overview map to produce hops, and build the work area next to the farm to turn grain and hops into beer.

koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
Hey ryen,

There is another NPC that I can't find again^^. For the quest criminal hunt I am at the part where I am supposed to "bring the second warrant to moriko" but I can't find her in the inn/bar where I first found her or the whole havaria port. I guess I skipped the dialogue that tells where am I supposed to meet her.

Good game btw.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey ryen,

There is another NPC that I can't find again^^. For the quest criminal hunt I am at the part where I am supposed to "bring the second warrant to moriko" but I can't find her in the inn/bar where I first found her or the whole havaria port. I guess I skipped the dialogue that tells where am I supposed to meet her.

Good game btw.
Yes, I guess you're correct. ;)
Either you are on the step where she is in the port authority building in Havaria Port, or the part where you have to check the storage building in Thremten.

Who and where is the girl the CG Room Hint says: "becomes available in aldlyn after the main story...."??
That's a bit too vague. There are many girls that become available in Aldlyn. What CG page and location is the girl on the CG room screen?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I can't get into battle
After the events in which you find the angel Mira, you can repair the abandoned barracks on the country overview map. Once the barracks are repaired, you can enter them on the world map. Inside the repaired barracks you will find the squad leader Jessy, who'll give you a quest, which unlocks the new battle system.

Reactions: Genji

Freak19

Aug 21, 2018
After the events in which you find the angel Mira, you can repair the abandoned barracks on the country overview map. Once the barracks are repaired, you can enter them on the world map. Inside the repaired barracks you will find the squad leader Jessy, who'll give you a quest, which unlocks the new battle system.
Thanks

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Where can I find the majic spirit and how do you get beer so u can upgrade to teir three
After the events with the elf thief girl in Parverhill, you get the teleport stone Amagal to return to the magic spirit.
After repairing and upgrading the bitterroot farm, you can produce hops for beer there. The work area directly next to the farm can be build to get the brewery, in order to make beer.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes