G13

May 25, 2018
Interresting chart. Since Ryen mentioned that he took up the sword fully expecting to die fighting at some point, there is a good chance he won't outlive the others after all.
...damn, now I'm imagining all the girls crying at his grave..

On a more humorous note: I finally realized that it's possibe to flee! Believe it or not but I was actually save-scumming getting past encounters I had no intention to fight until now...

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The only draconic in the team is only Ryen and Kayelith.If Ryen outlive all of them.The only survivor is wind spirit and the other spirit.Also draconic family.Ryen look happy now tbh.Eventhough,we know at some point they will be old while Ryen still look young as ever.He have many childrens.And he still rule the nation for 1000 yrs along with his harem

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Also,draconic almost extinct right?I think the only draconic is Ryen,Raziel,Kayelith,Jaylin and Scarlett.Raziel will probably die by his own brother hand at some point because of his evil way.

G13

May 25, 2018
Also,draconic almost extinct right?I think the only draconic is Ryen,Raziel,Kayelith,Jaylin and Scarlett.
If all those that have wings like them are draconic, the artist(the one in the captial of central) ist also one. And there is also a mercant somewhere, the one that tries to sell three love potions. He has wings but smaller ones.

Now I wonder, if the draconics live so long, how long are they pregant? Because unless it's a couple decades each(or their fertility is really bad, which I doubt) Ryen and a willing female could save the population problem in their lifetime(though he should probably go for more than one female if thats the goal, so the resulting gene-pool is bigger and population grows faster).

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
If all those that have wings like them are draconic, the artist(the one in the captial of central) ist also one. And there is also a mercant somewhere, the one that tries to sell three love potions. He has wings but smaller ones.

Now I wonder, if the draconics live so long, how long are they pregant? Because unless it's a couple decades each(or their fertility is really bad, which I doubt) Ryen and a willing female could save the population problem in their lifetime(though he should probably go for more than one female if thats the goal, so the resulting gene-pool is bigger and population grows faster).
That artist name is Scarlett.A young lesbian draconic that fuck Fem Grey.Ryen is highly fertile lmao.Remember what the Earth spirit said?His semen is very very rare and high quality.And i think their pregnancy doesnt take too long though.Draconic baby is from the egg because they are dragon.Considering on how many girls he impregnated rn,draconic hybrid will be many.Like Elf+Draconic or Vampire+Draconic.Generation of hybrid will be way more stronger than their parents.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
Hey Ryen, i got a bit of a suggestion for a future update. a way to transfer personal prison slaves to maids. like how we made our would be assassin completely loyal to us, a system similar to that for the personal prisoners/slaves. except for maybe the Succubus who hurt our companion.

Like with Aleah (yeah i tossed her into the sex dungeon), we can train her, spoil her and all that like we did the cat girl. We could even do that to Lace and have her bad route merge kind of into her good route, only it ensures her loyalty/obediance.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Hey Ryen, i got a bit of a suggestion for a future update. a way to transfer personal prison slaves to maids. like how we made our would be assassin completely loyal to us, a system similar to that for the personal prisoners/slaves. except for maybe the Succubus who hurt our companion.

Like with Aleah (yeah i tossed her into the sex dungeon), we can train her, spoil her and all that like we did the cat girl. We could even do that to Lace and have her bad route merge kind of into her good route, only it ensures her loyalty/obediance.
There is 2 route for all of them.So i dont think its a good idea to change them back to maid.They already your sex slave.Also repeating the same event for character are a bad idea.

KingFuzzy

Aug 3, 2018
There is 2 route for all of them.So i dont think its a good idea to change them back to maid.They already your sex slave.Also repeating the same event for character are a bad idea.
who says they cannot be both a sex slave and a maid? break them like the one girl, it adds something more than "Please have mercy!" "noooo", and having to go up and down stairs for them, heck one of the sex slaves is perfectly fine with her arrangement so she can leave the dungeon. For Lace, could turn her into a sex slave/bodyguard/mistress combo with another training session.

we are the king afterall, we should be allowed to make them whatever we want since we already know we can break them, use strong love potions on them and all that.

For characters on the "good" path, could do some rapeplay with them to get the "bad" scenes even though it would be pretend, and those from the prison wh get broken and trained like the one girl would give access to the "good" scenes since at that state they would be in, they would be pretty much like their good path selves with some dialog alterations.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
who says they cannot be both a sex slave and a maid? break them like the one girl, it adds something more than "Please have mercy!" "noooo", and having to go up and down stairs for them, heck one of the sex slaves is perfectly fine with her arrangement so she can leave the dungeon. For Lace, could turn her into a sex slave/bodyguard/mistress combo with another training session.

we are the king afterall, we should be allowed to make them whatever we want since we already know we can break them, use strong love potions on them and all that.

For characters on the "good" path, could do some rapeplay with them to get the "bad" scenes even though it would be pretend, and those from the prison wh get broken and trained like the one girl would give access to the "good" scenes since at that state they would be in, they would be pretty much like their good path selves with some dialog alterations.
Then try to be a 20+patron and suggest it to Ryen.Im sure he will consider your suggestion.If you ask me,i dont like slaving or dungeon eventhough its in good route.

Last edited:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Pour la quête <pistolet à vapeur> où sont les bouteilles d'eau ?
Challenge floor in the Spire of Courage. Requires that you finish all previous spire floors, and then read a note on the Aldlyn city board, before you can get into the challenge floor.

G13

May 25, 2018
I just encountered a "wolf".
I feel like slapping Kayelinth until she has used up all her MP for Regenerate...
Well, with how her Mother is, I guess she just got dealt a bad hand from the gene pool. Still, Ryen should put that glutton on a leash, perhaps together with Sandy the magpie.
Don't get me wrong, the event was entertaining, I just wish I could disciplie her for that behavior.

moran

Sep 25, 2019
[QUOTE = "RyenSaotome, message: 3889455, membre: 610870"]
Défiez le sol dans la flèche du courage. Vous devez terminer tous les étages précédents de la flèche, puis lire une note sur le tableau de la ville d'Aldlyn avant de pouvoir entrer dans l'étage du défi.
[/CITATION]

J'ai compris les bouteilles d'eau se sont les créatures en forme de plante.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
[QUOTE = "RyenSaotome, message: 3889455, membre: 610870"]
Défiez le sol dans la flèche du courage. Vous devez terminer tous les étages précédents de la flèche, puis lire une note sur le tableau de la ville d'Aldlyn avant de pouvoir entrer dans l'étage du défi.
[/CITATION]

J'ai compris les bouteilles d'eau se sont les créatures en forme de plante.
No, the water bottles and buckets can be obtained from Fragile Water Fairies. They're on the challenge floor of the Spire of Courage.

koala1234

Jul 27, 2020
Hey, can you guys tell me the exact location of herold in Witton for the fragments quest? I have searched for an hour and I can't find him. Is it in the same building where lady akira speaks with the messenger?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hey, can you guys tell me the exact location of herold in Witton for the fragments quest? I have searched for an hour and I can't find him. Is it in the same building where lady akira speaks with the messenger?
He's in the other house of the fort, not the house with Lady Akira. The guy with brown hair on the left side.
Herold.PNG

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Havent looked at this game in quite awhile, has there been more focus on the Kingdom aspect? I think last time i played he had just put in all the different options for it, but they did not seem to do anything then.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes