RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Are funding options on the finances screen working?
I set a focus on mining but didn't notice any increase in mine resource income(unless it only affects gold income of the mines, which would be meh).
Also, on the country overview map, the butchery claimed to produce 6 meat because of farm focus, despite mine focus being active(it seems to be a display error though, the actual increase is 3).
I also noticed that steel income doesn't seem to honor storage limitations. I currently have 96/50 steel. At 100 it shows 00/50, then starts getting stuck at 90/50 for some reason.

Btw, will more of the building constructed on the country overview map be visit-able on the world map in the future?
I'd like to visit the bakery after the gossip the two blackheads shared on the ship into the west. Visiting the command center could also be nice.
(And on the topic of visitable building that you built, are there supposed to be cows on the big farm after the milk upgrade? Because there aren't any. Is it horse-milk?)
Yes, the option to fund mines gives you increased production of Stone, Iron, Steel, Silver and Mithril per turn on the overview map. The butcher only had a wrong message, but the right amount was added.
The steel limit will be fixed in the next update.

I'll probably make more locations visit-able, but not anytime soon. I agree, the backery could become a very interesting location. ^^

We'll probably never figure out where that milk comes from. :devilish:

Nice game. Is there no place to load saved game after dying?
Of course the game has save and load options. :D If you're on android and can't find the menu, you have to press two fingers onto the screen at the same time to open it.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
The steel limit will be fixed in the next update.
What do you mean by this ?

The current system is by no means great but if it means having it cap out at 50/50 then you'll never be able to produce steel weapons for your vanguard forces.

Is the plan to move it to the top of the UI like stone/wood and other large quantity resources or is it to lower the cost of steel based items for vanguards from 100 to 50 and also have the cap be 50 as well ?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
What do you mean by this ?

The current system is by no means great but if it means having it cap out at 50/50 then you'll never be able to produce steel weapons for your vanguard forces.

Is the plan to move it to the top of the UI like stone/wood and other large quantity resources or is it to lower the cost of steel based items for vanguards from 100 to 50 and also have the cap be 50 as well ?
Steel will be limited to max 50, same as every other resource on the overview map. The price for steel weapons will be adjusted to this, as the previous price was decided without the limit in mind.

Reactions: L30 and Genji
Jul 10, 2019
Help please: To upgrade the country (via research) it says I need fish, eggs and potatoes. I have the fish. Where do I find the potatoes and eggs?

And before someone says "Use the search feature" . . . I did that. I searched on "tier level", "potato", "potatoes", and "eggs" with no joy. I also combed the walkthrough for this information, but no luck there either.

TIA!

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Help please: To upgrade the country (via research) it says I need fish, eggs and potatoes. I have the fish. Where do I find the potatoes and eggs?

And before someone says "Use the search feature" . . . I did that. I searched on "tier level", "potato", "potatoes", and "eggs" with no joy. I also combed the walkthrough for this information, but no luck there either.

TIA!
The resources needed on the overview map are different than those you carry around in your inventory. To get those resources, you need to construct the necessary farms or fishery buildings to get a certain amount each turn and then advance the turns long enough until you have what you need.

Reactions: L30 and Genji
Jul 10, 2019
The resources needed on the overview map are different than those you carry around in your inventory. To get those resources, you need to construct the necessary farms or fishery buildings to get a certain amount each turn and then advance the turns long enough until you have what you need.
Ah. Thanks. One of my farms is now producing eggs. Just need to find the one that does potatoes and I should be set. Not sure which farm does potatoes . . . seems like I'm heading towards grapes and cheese. But I guess that is just part of the grind.

AdiXv2k

Aug 9, 2018
Is there any way to get Lind scenes quickly? I'll be honest, I don't really enjoy the "x-com" fighting and from what I see it's grindy AF to get good equipment and high lvl. Do you have any tips about getting to Lind fast or something? I know about the academy, I built it, proceeded to level up 3 squads once and run out of the supplies. I spent like 1,5mln on all of the things I needed and still I'm not even close to win 2nd fight for Lind story.

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Alright im gonna ask like a Virgin and not as a Chad.

are the cheats in the game? money, items, stats etc etc
gallery mode? ''yeah i sometimes hate to grind history progress''

finally whoever its the artist huge props for having a nice touch!

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Alright im gonna ask like a Virgin and not as a Chad.

are the cheats in the game? money, items, stats etc etc
gallery mode? ''yeah i sometimes hate to grind history progress''

finally whoever its the artist huge props for having a nice touch!
Check the book at the side of your bedroom.There is a cheat to make your game easier.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BruceMcGivern

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Is there any way to get Lind scenes quickly? I'll be honest, I don't really enjoy the "x-com" fighting and from what I see it's grindy AF to get good equipment and high lvl. Do you have any tips about getting to Lind fast or something? I know about the academy, I built it, proceeded to level up 3 squads once and run out of the supplies. I spent like 1,5mln on all of the things I needed and still I'm not even close to win 2nd fight for Lind story.
Before the next update just cheese your characters levels with the arena manager training to power level.
Always stop before dying to get max reward + exp.

Make sure you upgrade your blacksmith to produce steel.
Outside of that just buy the tier 2 gear from your castle on the battle map and equip it.

Reactions: AdiXv2k and Genji

G13

May 25, 2018
If Lielle is not approached during the encounter west of Ebron, is there still a way to meet her and trigger the dungeon event? Or is she gone for good?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
If Lielle is not approached during the encounter west of Ebron, is there still a way to meet her and trigger the dungeon event? Or is she gone for good?
She'll re-appear at the lake after a some real time. Go around, do other stuff, and check the lake later again and you should find her taking a bath again.

G13

May 25, 2018
She'll re-appear at the lake after a some real time. Go around, do other stuff, and check the lake later again and you should find her taking a bath again.
Does that mean you'll get the same choices until you approach or will it play out differently the second time?

In other news, I've been re-visting places to find books for Chiyo and had my first encounter with the Unknown while having the Vampire in the party.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Does that mean you'll get the same choices until you approach or will it play out differently the second time?

In other news, I've been re-visting places to find books for Chiyo and had my first encounter with the Unknown while having the Vampire in the party.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
No, it's the same choice.

Continue Vampire's events to learn more about her past.

Reactions: L30
May 19, 2020
so ryen gonna rule for a long time holy shit he a young adult shame he also outlive most of his harem but judging by this chart some of them will last a good bit of time with him

Reactions: Genji
4.10 star(s) 75 Votes