fsid001

Mar 25, 2018
No, the system was updated but no new battles were added. War with other countries is still not possible.

I fixed the issue for the next update.

That's the Windspirit. Advance Mira and Vampire's events to get to her scene.
thank you so much :D

introvtx

May 6, 2017
It's been a long time since I played this, the last thing I remember was going to the sand(?) kingdom cause the main story ended there (at the time) so I'm thinking of starting over cause I forgot all about the story and to see the new CGs. But I also want to kind of speed through the game but when I think abo~~~~

index.jpg

so my question is... Are there any missable scenes?

introvtx

May 6, 2017
Less missable and more diverging scenes, for instance some love paths did not exist until later versions so you were only stuck with the rape options. Like before you were only able to rape Lace to be a pet after capturing her but now there is a love path. Same with the maid options some take completely different scenarios like you restoring one of their hymen and threesomes etc unless you went full rape mode on them.
So there are more scenes to see? That's awesome! I was afraid I'll miss some and then getting locked out of it if I don't have one particular character/trigger an event or something.

Reactions: Genji

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how do you build a command center I've researched it but nothing on the map show a location to build it
As part of the new update, the command center requires that you unlock the new battle system before you can build it. You can't see it on the overview map until you finished the quest to meet all new squad leaders.

Reactions: NyuNyu and L30

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
I am still hoping for an option to have Alissa come to the castle instead of the brothel. I mean a girl like that HELL NO I don't want to share her. I just want to keep her to myself I am sure I can keep her happy at the castle. Hoping we get that option like we did with the slave girls.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Is there any way to increase the walk speed? Even dashing is painfully slow and there's so much backtracking
Are you using the teleport stones? And the big stone plates that you can activate after a dialog in Dorgania, to teleport you quickly to other locations?

Just thought I'd drop by with a big "fuck you" for the Tourax dungeon.
The dungeon was designed by someone else, who enjoys to frustrate players. I passed on your message and he replied "nice. I feed on your suffering". XD
But I plan to add an alternative way to solve the dungeon, since many people are struggling with it.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
But I plan to add an alternative way to solve the dungeon, since many people are struggling with it.
Just make it so you have to switch every switch to the right. Simple, efficient answer.
Even if you want it to be a bit difficult, you just make it so they can only be switch in a proper order(or they do nothing)

HHSForever

Jul 16, 2017
The solution the the riddles is in the walkthrough. ;)
The only important part is talking to the king of Dorgania in Kagabangui though, his dialog will advance the quest and events.
I stumbled into this first and felt kinda cheated on missing out on the rest of the quest, might I suggest adding a warning, or perhaps make it that you cannot go to the king until you look for another fragment first, then if you dont feel like doing them and you walk away you could have Trey suggest an audience with the king to bypass that you can accept or decline. Maybe there was something like this already and I just missed it but I pretty much arrived in the country and went to speak with the king. I also did not have high enough magic skill to look for king of Amagal until I had already finished the fragment quest, optional, I know, but perhaps some different dialogue for this quest would be nice since the group is no longer going there for leads.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Whats the estimated time required for dev. to complete this game ?
Far from completed.So,no estimated time yet.

There is 3 time skip in this game-

Before time skip
Ryen become a king and travel around the world,collecting girls in all places and impregnate them.

During time skip
All the girls are pregnant.Ryen continue his journey as the king.

After time skip
All the girls have their own childrens.This is the last chapter of the game.

He is one guy army and he still pretty fast than the other dev out there.Consider to give him support guys.(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

Last edited:
Reactions: Brucey y

Nordec

Oct 15, 2019
Can anyone help.....,i can't seem to find any save files in android folder..., nd their is no option to give storage permission for the v20.07.14...,i was planning to swap my previous save files with the current one..., but no matter how i try..,i can't seem 2 find the current saves.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
I stumbled into this first and felt kinda cheated on missing out on the rest of the quest, might I suggest adding a warning, or perhaps make it that you cannot go to the king until you look for another fragment first, then if you dont feel like doing them and you walk away you could have Trey suggest an audience with the king to bypass that you can accept or decline. Maybe there was something like this already and I just missed it but I pretty much arrived in the country and went to speak with the king. I also did not have high enough magic skill to look for king of Amagal until I had already finished the fragment quest, optional, I know, but perhaps some different dialogue for this quest would be nice since the group is no longer going there for leads.
You can still go to all dungeons and solve the riddles, even after talking to the king and finishing the quest.

Whats the estimated time required for dev. to complete this game ?
At least two eternities. >.< The development will still take many years, as I have a lot planned. But I'm making steady progress, so eventually it'll be done. ^^

Dev..or someone who know

I rooted my phone.
But i still cant find the save file
Name rpgm

Please help
Can anyone help.....,i can't seem to find any save files in android folder..., nd their is no option to give storage permission for the v20.07.14...,i was planning to swap my previous save files with the current one..., but no matter how i try..,i can't seem 2 find the current saves.
The saves on android are somewhere in the system files of your phone, but I don't know the exact location either. ^^" The android version is made with a thrid party programm, that's why I don't have full control over it.

Far from completed.So,no estimated time yet.

There is 3 time skip in this game-

Before time skip
Ryen become a king and travel around the world,collecting girls in all places and impregnate them.

During time skip
All the girls are pregnant.Ryen continue his journey as the king.

After time skip
All the girls have their own childrens.This is the last chapter of the game.

He is one guy army and he still pretty fast than the other dev out there.Consider to give him support guys.(づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
That's not completely accurate. There is only 1 time skip, but in a special screen you'll be able to select and view events that took place during it. You won't be able to walk around "during" the time skip, but afterwards.

Thanks for the praise. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes