Nordec

Oct 15, 2019
You can still go to all dungeons and solve the riddles, even after talking to the king and finishing the quest.

At least two eternities. >.< The development will still take many years, as I have a lot planned. But I'm making steady progress, so eventually it'll be done. ^^

The saves on android are somewhere in the system files of your phone, but I don't know the exact location either. ^^" The android version is made with a thrid party programm, that's why I don't have full control over it.

That's not completely accurate. There is only 1 time skip, but in a special screen you'll be able to select and view events that took place during it. You won't be able to walk around "during" the time skip, but afterwards.

Thanks for the praise. (づ ̄ ³ ̄)づ
most of the time..., the saves are in android/data/Game name/files/save....,
but for this particular version...,i can't seem 2 find the saves

BobKels0

Jun 19, 2017
Yo,

Got this error :

1595352516770.png

With version 20.07.19.

I've started to build the academy, and the police headquarters, then used the "?" marks to view the tutorial again before hitting "Next turn". Don't know if this will help to reproduce and fix this bug, didn't have a missing image before that while using the country overview map.

MaskOfMirth

Mar 7, 2020
How do I get back to the magic spirit for the torch quest? I remember going in through the Parverhill dungeon but I cannot for the life of me remember where the hole is to get back.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
How do I get back to the magic spirit for the torch quest? I remember going in through the Parverhill dungeon but I cannot for the life of me remember where the hole is to get back.
You got to her through a portal which the little elf girl created. The only way to get back to her afterwards is the teleport stone Amagal.

Yo,

Got this error :

View attachment 739510

With version 20.07.19.

I've started to build the academy, and the police headquarters, then used the "?" marks to view the tutorial again before hitting "Next turn". Don't know if this will help to reproduce and fix this bug, didn't have a missing image before that while using the country overview map.
The picture was for the last system. I removed it from the game files, but apparently missed to remove it in the tutorital dialog. It's fixed for the next update.

Reactions: BobKels0

ferdyfachrur

Oct 24, 2019
most of the time..., the saves are in android/data/Game name/files/save....,
but for this particular version...,i can't seem 2 find the saves
I cant find it too

I have root my phone..i found this game data bit not rpg save file.
The file type is completely different..
Rip my game data

I cant move to my new phone

Reactions: Nordec

MasterKrull

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2017
this is a stupid question but, someone can tell me where do i buy fish or retrieve them?
i cant feed my slime without them

NyuNyu

Oct 8, 2017
As part of the new update, the command center requires that you unlock the new battle system before you can build it. You can't see it on the overview map until you finished the quest to meet all new squad leaders.
ahhh the funny thing is i started that quest and forgot about it because i was working on the main story quests thanks for the help

P.S loving the game hope you continue to find success

G13

May 25, 2018
Is it possible to crash the Thieves Guild(raid the place)? I'm wondering if I could wait for that(if it exists) to free the captives.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Got this error when looking opening the Skilltree.
View attachment 739843
Have you perhaps used update files but skipped more than 1 update? In that case you could be missing files. The "!Arrows" image is in the full version, so either your download went wrong or you missed files when you used the "update files only".zip.

Is it possible to crash the Thieves Guild(raid the place)? I'm wondering if I could wait for that(if it exists) to free the captives.
Don't other waiting. Maybe it'll be possible at some point, but not in the next few years. XD

G13

May 25, 2018
Don't other waiting. Maybe it'll be possible at some point, but not in the next few years. XD
So the good king was just bluffing when he hinted at playing the long game before taking them down then?

By the way, the arena is intended to work only once per [turn] and states as much, but you can still fight after getting told you can't. Is this a leftover from testing?

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
i know this might be a stupid question, it's probably a very stupid question, but who's the chick right beside Bess in the headmaid's list?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
i know this might be a stupid question, it's probably a very stupid question, but who's the chick right beside Bess in the headmaid's list?
That's Grime. A slave which you can buy at the thieves guild (or at the brothel when slavery is allowed in Central). She only appears on the list when you send her to the castle, not when you send her to your secret prison or the brothel.

allenandarth

May 30, 2017
oh...that explains it, so that's why i don't have that one, i don't like grime, i wish i had sent her to the brothel, sadly i can't do that now

Vorastrix

Mar 19, 2018
Have you perhaps used update files but skipped more than 1 update? In that case you could be missing files. The "!Arrows" image is in the full version, so either your download went wrong or you missed files when you used the "update files only".zip.
That did it. Turns out I had downloaded the previous update but forgot to apply it.

G13

May 25, 2018
Are funding options on the finances screen working?
I set a focus on mining but didn't notice any increase in mine resource income(unless it only affects gold income of the mines, which would be meh).
Also, on the country overview map, the butchery claimed to produce 6 meat because of farm focus, despite mine focus being active(it seems to be a display error though, the actual increase is 3).
I also noticed that steel income doesn't seem to honor storage limitations. I currently have 96/50 steel. At 100 it shows 00/50, then starts getting stuck at 90/50 for some reason.

Btw, will more of the building constructed on the country overview map be visit-able on the world map in the future?
I'd like to visit the bakery after the gossip the two blackheads shared on the ship into the west. Visiting the command center could also be nice.
(And on the topic of visitable building that you built, are there supposed to be cows on the big farm after the milk upgrade? Because there aren't any. Is it horse-milk?)

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes