ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
When you do the setup you have to deal with the terrain restrictions as well. On some maps it's challenging to set up your forces effectively and that adds to the challenge as I see it.
Doesn't really add to any challenge it literally just makes you waste 2 turns before getting into combat.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Doesn't really add to any challenge it literally just makes you waste 2 turns before getting into combat.
I am not sure how you are playing it, but it's not possible to get a very good formation on every map in just 2 turns because of different obstacles on the map, it can take 3 to 4 on some maps to form a good formation, plus you have to readjust the formation in some cases when you go through some choke points as well. So I don't see how that doesn't add to the challenge of the battle.

But hey, guess we will just have to agree to disagree. I personally don't have an issue with the current system. What you are suggesting would speed things up, but I am not so sure that is the desired effect, nor do I think it's really worth the time and effort for the dev to make since it will take far longer to make than the time the player would save adjusting the formation in battle rather than before battle.

james steele

Feb 3, 2018
don't know if this has been mentioned, but there is a bug on the army battles in which you can get a unit to die with a negative amount of HP resulting a glitch. the glitch will cause some graphical issues on the kingdom map (where you upgrade buildings and such), it will also cause future engagements to result in an instant kill of some of your units saying they took -X losses in which -X is the negative amount your other unit died to.

another glitch is a game freeze during the ice spirit battle in the mine in which you get to use items and change formation before battle. if you go to the skilltree menu then the battle starts, but then the background is a black screen, there is no enemy and the game is frozen.

i like the army battles, it is very innovative for a RPGM game. overall this is a real gem.

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
What is this and how the hell do I get it? I can't seem to find anything else to make or upgrade on the overview map.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
What is this and how the hell do I get it? I can't seem to find anything else to make or upgrade on the overview map.
The tutorial (question mark icon below the exit button to leave the overview map) has an image explaining all icons. The resource you're missing is steel. Steel can't be created yet, but I added an option for it for the next update, since steel is now used in weapon crafting in the armory.

Reactions: Genji

MiKaEl90

Jun 25, 2017
The tutorial (question mark icon below the exit button to leave the overview map) has an image explaining all icons. The resource you're missing is steel. Steel can't be created yet, but I added an option for it for the next update, since steel is now used in weapon crafting in the armory.
God damn it! I actually watched the tutorial when I first opened the overview map but once I reached this stage I completely forgot the icons were explained there.

And since I have your attention, I just want to say that the game might not be perfect and it will probably never be. But considering the amount of options you have in it, it sure is close to it. Thanks for all the hard work you put into it!

Reactions: RyenSaotome

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I am not sure how you are playing it, but it's not possible to get a very good formation on every map in just 2 turns because of different obstacles on the map, it can take 3 to 4 on some maps to form a good formation, plus you have to readjust the formation in some cases when you go through some choke points as well. So I don't see how that doesn't add to the challenge of the battle.

But hey, guess we will just have to agree to disagree. I personally don't have an issue with the current system. What you are suggesting would speed things up, but I am not so sure that is the desired effect, nor do I think it's really worth the time and effort for the dev to make since it will take far longer to make than the time the player would save adjusting the formation in battle rather than before battle.
If the desired effect is having a proper tactic based military gameplay then the very least it can do is give us a feature that's been standard in those going back 25 years now.

Squad deployment in a confined starting area has been a thing in these types of "games" for so long that removing it is also removing part of the strategy element. It doesn't "Speed up" anything as just as much thought can be put into which unit you want where and why rather than arbitrarily deciding for the player that they should always have a set deployment in a column function.

I'd have to ask if you've ever played a game like Advanced Wars before because i'm not asking for me to place unit literally where ever but in the same starting block, only difference is that i choose which units end up where.

So yes, we'll have to agree to disagree that the system works and works well or that you believe it "cheapens" the strategy aspects of it.

ssaintbi

Sep 29, 2017
Hi guys, i have a question, i'm wondering if my game bugged out, i cant seems to get any of new skills for the MC even though i been progressed through a lots of pt members events as attached.Is this a bug or i;m missing st, thank you kindly.

gmorg

Oct 1, 2017
An additional bug for the vanguard squad minigame to report, similar to point 2 of a previous post.

When a unit dies in battle it is replaced with an impassable empty block also in future battles.
I lost them all once and now if I try to start a battle I'm stuck because I can't select any unit but the game thinks I still have units available.

I'm using the mobile version.
I hope this can help, keep up the good work!

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Outstanding update! The number of new battle features is insane! You can equip different weapons, armor, horses. Can learn abilities and can use items in battle. Plus now there are squad leaders. I really didn't think that the battle system would be upgraded this much. Really went the extra mile and then some.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Regardless of a few bugs, I want to say thanks to the developer(s)
I know the thanks of a lowly leech like me means little but it always brightens my day to see this game updated.
:love:

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Hi guys, i have a question, i'm wondering if my game bugged out, i cant seems to get any of new skills for the MC even though i been progressed through a lots of pt members events as attached.Is this a bug or i;m missing st, thank you kindly.
I don't think it's a bug. You're probably just missing the event that unlocks Ryen's new skills. You need to advance Vampire's and Mira's events in order to get a dialog about Ryen's past between him and Mira.

ncnvv

Mar 6, 2018
Help please, I can't figure out how to research tier 3. I maxed every search but it keep saying to construct command center but I already did the search.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Help please, I can't figure out how to research tier 3. I maxed every search but it keep saying to construct command center but I already did the search.
You need the events from the last update, which unlock the new battle system on the overview map, before you can construct buildings related to it on the overview map, like the command center and the arena.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
In order to fix the bugs from the last version, I made a quick update with a bit of new content.

New content of version 20.07.19:
- A new event and CG scene was added with the elf Allisa from Orchel in Dorgania.
- CG remake of Mirel's first blowjob at the comming of age ceremony.
- CG remake of Leneth' full body and sex scene CGs.
- CG remake of Mira's cunnilingus scene.
- CG remake of Vampire's scene with female Ryen in the bathhouse.
- CG remake of the double blowjob with Mira and Vampire.
- CG remake of Vampire's footjob.
- CG remake of Grey's first sex scene
(All changed CGs and their scenes can be seen via the CG room)

Bugfixes:
- Initial dialog with Bristol was changed and should now display properly.
- Squads that were defeated will now be "alive" again in the next battle.
- Defeated squads won't cause an invisible barricade anymore.
- You can now upgrade the blacksmith in Calbridge Stronghold on the overview map to produce steel once you have a mine to produce coal.
- The problem of black icons above enemies for android might be fixed, but I have to check if the fix actually works when I make the apk file, as the issue did not appear in the windows version.
- Barricades don't drop loot anymore when you defeat them.
- The squad leader Fang can now act with 4 APs.
- The "Academy upgrade" research option was fixed.
- The message talking about an Iron Spear when you want to craft a Steel Axe in the armory was fixed.
- Changed the location of the treasure chest in the bonus battle, as it was unreachable in the previous spot.
- Price of "Special Arrows" in Ebron was changed, to ensure you can't sell them for more than you pay for them.
- Lind will appear properly in the CG room again now.

Download:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA:

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes