VeniXYZ

Feb 28, 2019
How's the pregnancy? Can you knock up anyone or is it pretty scripted?

At the moment you can leave pregnant around to 55 girls.
And i believe the creator will upgrade the game for all the rest girls to get pregnant at some point in the future.
If he wants of course.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
How's the pregnancy? Can you knock up anyone or is it pretty scripted?
In this world everyone will get pregnant from him.No one is escaped from the king.As for big bellies,not yet.There is some girls he want to catch.Gotta collect all of them first and impregnate them.

Reactions: VeniXYZ

Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
In this world everyone will get pregnant from him.No one is escaped from the king.As for big bellies,not yet.There is some girls he want to catch.Gotta collect all of them first and impregnate them.
Oh okay cool thanks. So no pregnant artwork yet?

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Bugs so far with the X-Com minigame

1) Units can spawn in with 0 Action Points
2) If your unit dies it creates impassable terrain that can block the only access points to units aside from range combat
3) Certain maps have treasure chest that are unreachable
4) Upgrading the Academy fails and results in a message about unlocking the healer class

Balance wise

1) Allow Friendly Melee to pass through each other. Currently the combat favors a ranged approach pretty heavily due to unit blocking.
2) Item Drops are more frequent from barricades than Enemy units. Reduce Barricade drop chance 100%, Move that table to the other units
3) Exp should be shared instead of split due to the melee/ranged issues otherwise your heavies, fighters and cavalry outlevel your other units by a significant margin

Pain points to be fixed

The Armor/Weapon system for them is lacking. We've recruited a crafter already i'd like to use them instead of relying solely on RNG.
Found out that's already a thing for t2 weapons and armor but it's also bugged. Weapons are misslabled Axe's crafts spears for example.

Last edited:
Reactions: MaselkoLove

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Bugs so far with the X-Com minigame

1) Units can spawn in with 0 Action Points
2) If your unit dies it creates impassable terrain that can block the only access points to units aside from range combat
3) Certain maps have treasure chest that are unreachable
4) Upgrading the Academy fails and results in a message about unlocking the healer class

Balance wise

1) Allow Friendly Melee to pass through each other. Currently the combat favors a ranged approach pretty heavily due to unit blocking.
2) Item Drops are more frequent from barricades than Enemy units. Reduce Barricade drop chance 100%, Move that table to the other units
3) Exp should be shared instead of split due to the melee/ranged issues otherwise your heavies, fighters and cavalry outlevel your other units by a significant margin

Pain points to be fixed

The Armor/Weapon system for them is lacking. We've recruited a crafter already i'd like to use them instead of relying solely on RNG.
Found out that's already a thing for t2 weapons and armor but it's also bugged. Weapons are misslabled Axe's crafts spears for example.
1) This will be fixed in the next update.
2) The revive of defeated squads was missing. This is also fixed for the next update.
3) I think this was only the case for the bonus battle, right? I changed the location of the chest in that battle so solve the problem.
4) The research finished properly, but the message was wrong, and the research option did not change to the right icon. This is fixed for the next update.

Balance:
1) The "blocking" of melee squads for ranged squads is intended. That squads can't pass through each other is also intentional.
2) The drop chance is the same, but was never intended to be added for the barricades. XD I'll change that.
3) I disagree with a shared exp system. It's part of the fun in my eyes to try and level up weaker squads and let them get the last hits for more experience. The arena and academy can also help squads to catch up.
Until you have all squads on level 10, a gap between their levels and strength will be normal, as the new squads you'll recruit over time will also start from the bottom.

I fixed the message for the axe. But apparently I never added a way to get steel, so it's not possible to craft the steel axe either way. >.<

Due to an unpleasant amount of issues with the last version, I'm trying to get a small update done soon to update the full versions with all fixes in a timely manner.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Wall o' Text
Fair enough on the fixes and what not.
Can only vocalize what i feel hinders the system balance wise.

If nothing else can we get the option to place our own units in before battle starts then so as to not always cockblock ?
Or the very least instead of spawning them in a 2x3 let us choose a from a set of pre-defined formations.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
If nothing else can we get the option to place our own units in before battle starts then so as to not always cockblock ?
Or the very least instead of spawning them in a 2x3 let us choose a from a set of pre-defined formations.
I think that would make the fight far too easy since if you know the formation of the enemy forces you can position your units that have the advantage over the enemy frontline units upfront. It makes it more play worthy to have to adjust your formation and deal with the terrain constraints when the fight starts I think.

Reactions: Genji

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
I think that would make the fight far too easy since if you know the formation of the enemy forces you can position your units that have the advantage over the enemy frontline units upfront. It makes it more play worthy to have to adjust your formation and deal with the terrain constraints when the fight starts I think.
Not really all it does is remove the 1st and 2nd turns of setup in favor of giving the players agency to position their units in the starting grid instead of in a 2x3 column set.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Not really all it does is remove the 1st and 2nd turns of setup in favor of giving the players agency to position their units in the starting grid instead of in a 2x3 column set.
When you do the setup you have to deal with the terrain restrictions as well. On some maps it's challenging to set up your forces effectively and that adds to the challenge as I see it.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes