Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Can you turn the kingdom degenerate in this game or is it just you and your party?
Wdym?If you try to be evil(like increasing the tax and all that stuff),there will riot and protest all over the country,Bandits attacked and crimes are increased.All your action as the king will have consequences later.As for now,that isnt implemented yet.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I don't remember that honestly, was probably way at the beginning of the game. I kinda would like to see Trey try now to be honest, only to crush his futile attempt!!!!!! By the way I can't find green crystals, trying to train the army....again.. old army gone oh well.
Fight in the arena and have a war with Bandits.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
Prostitution tag? hmm i dont remember any prostitution in there.
Did you build the brothel?
Did you fill it with high quality whores?
If you answer no to either of these, that shit is on you. You had options. :unsure:

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
I've a question, is anything in this game missable (scenes/characters/etc)?

I know that The Last Sovereign has a metric shit ton of things that are missable regardless of the fact you're paying attention, i was wondering if that's the same here.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I've a question, is anything in this game missable (scenes/characters/etc)?

I know that The Last Sovereign has a metric shit ton of things that are missable regardless of the fact you're paying attention, i was wondering if that's the same here.
Two route,good route and bad route.As far as i know there is no missable scene unless you choose to not see it.Read the walkthrough first if you see an options.

juanito

Jun 19, 2017
Playing on mac, uh… how do I save?

Sometimes there are problems with RPGM saves in mac so I skipped the first 'conversation' and immediately tried to save the game but I couldn't do so. The save files list opens and I can navigate it but that's it.

MaselkoLove

May 28, 2020
- Due to the complexity of the system, I'm almost certain that some bugs still hide in it. I'd appreciate every help to find them, so please don't hesitate to report any bugs or issues you find.
During my first fight Magdalene died and in the next battles she is invisible and i can't select her, she is definitely there, because other forces can't go on the tile she is supposed to be. I tried to remove her from team and add again, didn't work.

Dec 11, 2019
Should I even install the update files? It just seems sorta weird that it say's it's for "2.04.18 or later" like shouldn't the update files be coded in and downloaded already with the game? Can someone please clarify this?

May 19, 2020
when is it possible to go to all out war for countries i know that might not be everyone thing even with the kingdom to the north always seeming like a problem when i played many updates ago and it king being thrown in jail and you could go to the desert country i thought and become allies and the snow kingdom and it religion always been sort of a problem mostly cause like the general said you a draconic but i just wondering if the game still as great as it is and i looking forward to more especially if war an option or if you can idk maybe have more diplomatic solutions or go to war but give mercy and try for diplomatic solutions

Oct 10, 2016
I find it hilarious that I basicly get 2k a month in tax's because I dumped everything into healthcare and upkeep of the country now my citizens are highly educated well trained soldiers and scolors that can practice whatever religion they want I can't wait for the riots over a lack of light novels to read.

• Haha
Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
when is it possible to go to all out war for countries i know that might not be everyone thing even with the kingdom to the north always seeming like a problem when i played many updates ago and it king being thrown in jail and you could go to the desert country i thought and become allies and the snow kingdom and it religion always been sort of a problem mostly cause like the general said you a draconic but i just wondering if the game still as great as it is and i looking forward to more especially if war an option or if you can idk maybe have more diplomatic solutions or go to war but give mercy and try for diplomatic solutions
War and diplomatic between countries will be in the future update.Remember the battle system still isnt completed yet.We still have 14 General left to add in.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Should I even install the update files? It just seems sorta weird that it say's it's for "2.04.18 or later" like shouldn't the update files be coded in and downloaded already with the game? Can someone please clarify this?
Those are previous version.Download the recent update file and paste it in Renryuu folder.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes