DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
The changes to the battle system are looking awesome! Really adds a lot more intricacy to the battle system.

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The changes to the battle system are looking awesome! Really adds a lot more intricacy to the battle system.
Yep,also most your action will have consequances in the game.like riot,crimes and war.Which make me hype even more.

Reactions: DiTo

weaselman

Apr 6, 2018
I'm going to nitpick
the explanation of why nobody uses guns is wrong: early bullets were easier to create then arrows as these were just leaden balls that could be created prior to a battle if you had access to lead and a basic oven (lead melts really easily) while arrows needed dedicated craftsmen
this was in fact one of the main advantages of early guns over bows as they were otherwise slow to reload and inaccurate in comparison

Reactions: james steele

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
So, did game have another way to get customisable waifu? I know only by quest on merry christmas.
Who knows,its up to Ryen though.Maybe need a poll to add more custom because so far,Ryen is already full with scheduled and plan for his game.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Yep,also most your action will have consequances in the game.like riot,crimes and war.Which make me hype even more.
Hmm interesting I think so far I have been a good king, they feel very safe, happy and free in my country, so I don't see much riots happening. Crimes....hmmm maybe, but I want an option to execute prisoners, my jail is pretty much full and they don't serve much purpose, just a waste of food and space to keep them alive. As for war weeellll......I think I over-trained my army in the beginning. I was expecting, based on what everyone was saying, a tough fight from the battle on the overview map, so I trained all units to at least level 7 with 200 soldiers each and double of each type of soldier. Yeah we pretty much ran over the enemy.

Reactions: Genji

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Hmm interesting I think so far I have been a good king, they feel very safe, happy and free in my country, so I don't see much riots happening. Crimes....hmmm maybe, but I want an option to execute prisoners, my jail is pretty much full and they don't serve much purpose, just a waste of food and space to keep them alive. As for war weeellll......I think I over-trained my army in the beginning. I was expecting, based on what everyone was saying, a tough fight from the battle on the overview map, so I trained all units to at least level 7 with 200 soldiers each and double of each type of soldier. Yeah we pretty much ran over the enemy.
Your castle jail is pretty much full? I don't think that is possible there are far more spaces than the number of characters you can put in them as I recall, plus you are not using food for them from what I remember.

If you over-leveled your soldiers you can always start a new game if you want it to be more challenging.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Your castle jail is pretty much full? I don't think that is possible there are far more spaces than the number of characters you can put in them as I recall, plus you are not using food for them from what I remember.

If you over-leveled your soldiers you can always start a new game if you want it to be more challenging.
I wasn't talking about the castle jail I was talking about the prison outside in town, and.......seriously?!?!? you honestly took me seriously when I said they were wasting literal food?!? That was meant as an insult to them as in they are not worth being alive, a waste of space etc. Also I wasn't complaining about over leveling my soldiers. The situation was just ironic that I was worrying about being strong enough but I ended up running over the enemy. Man you need to not take everything so seriously.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
I wasn't talking about the castle jail I was talking about the prison outside in town, and.......seriously?!?!? you honestly took me seriously when I said they were wasting literal food?!? That was meant as an insult to them as in they are not worth being alive, a waste of space etc. Also I wasn't complaining about over leveling my soldiers. The situation was just ironic that I was worrying about being strong enough but I ended up running over the enemy. Man you need to not take everything so seriously.
You would be far from the first person on the internet to think something is happening in a game which really isn't. Food is a resource in this game so it's not impossible for someone to mistakenly think the prisoners/citizens are using it up, and from what you wrote you very well could have been that someone.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
You would be far from the first person on the internet to think something is happening in a game which really isn't. Food is a resource in this game so it's not impossible for someone to mistakenly think the prisoners/citizens are using it up, and from what you wrote you very well could have been that someone.
Chill man I just want to execute some prisoners, is that so wrong?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Update 20.07.14.png
The update of the strategy battle system is finally done!

First of all, let me say that this update took waaay longer than I expected. Almost two month for an update is far beyond my normal schedule, but it was a rather complex system with many issues, instead of the normal events that are often pretty straight forward.
The next time I'll work on such a large change, I'll try to post more in between to keep you all up-to-date, and maybe squeeze in a little update in between, to make sure people stay busy. ;)

Changes in update 20.07.14:
- Skip and hide buttons were added to the dialog box. The skip button can quickly advance you through dialogs, and the hide button will make the text box disappear until you click or press something again. In the options, you can bind a specific key for the skip and hide action as well.

The strategie battle system on the overview map was almost complele re-made. Changes include:
- New event and quest at the repaired barracks (where you met Mira), which will unlock the strategie battle system after you finished the quest.
- New overview of all squads of the vanguard forces. Every squad now has a unique leader and abilities, rather than a class based on it's weapon.
- Squads can now change equipment, and use abilities and items during combat.
- Base movement for all troops is now 3 tiles. It can be increased up to 5 tiles by equipping a horse. Every squad that uses a horse takes additional damage from enemies with lances.
- All squads heal automatically after a battle now.
- Squads gain stats when they level up.
- New research options for the army section of the laboratory.
- Enemies have a chance to drop loot now, and every map gives you loot for completing it.
- New arena function to fight up to 5 1on1 duels with one of your squads.
- All battles now start instantly, without having to wait for your vanguard to move there for several turns, and they can be repeated endlessly. Only exception is the bonus battle, which has a small chance to appear every turn and will disappear when you advanced a turn again or fought the battle once.
- Destroyable barricades were added. (You don't need to destroy them to win the battle)
- Enemy cavaliers will now walk a set path until they an enemy got in range, to simulate a patrol.
- Agility, crit chance, and evasion were added to the stats of the squads.
- Moral now affects the crit chance of your squad instead of the pure damage.
- Damage is not a fix value anymore, but has a range of +/-20%. Together with the chance of critical strikes and misses, this makes the result of the attack less predictable.
- Added a low chance each turn for a caravan to appear, which sells items for the vanguard forces.

Notes:
- Two squad leaders introduce themselves with full body CGs. The artist is already working on the other 4, but they were not done in time for the update.
- Due to the complexity of the system, I'm almost certain that some bugs still hide in it. I'd appreciate every help to find them, so please don't hesitate to report any bugs or issues you find.
I'd also be happy to hear your opinion on the balancing of the new enemies, to improve it some more.
- Currently only 6 new squad leaders can be played, but the system is made for up to 20 unique squad leaders. They'll be added step by step in future updates.
- The focus for the next few updates will be on the main character(again) and the sex scenes for the Orchel elves.

Thanks for your patience and enjoy the new update. :)

Downloads:
Hi-Drive:
MEGA:

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
Got a couple of questions. At what point are they going to realize that Ryen isn't actually the legitimate king? Because the heir to the throne was supposed to be an only child but now they know that Ryen has a brother. Try himself was there and heard the whole thing so you would think he would put 2 and 2 together and realize things don't add up. Secondly if they find out he is not the actual king would they even really care? I mean depending on how you play it might be a significant issue if you were a good king or a bad king. I for one have been a pretty good king so far. The people status are that they are very happy, free, healthy etc, all the good stuff. Plus I literally built up the country building everything possible, turning it into a functioning nation, better than what the previous ruler did. So would they really care if you do all these good things and let you continue ruling?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
Got a couple of questions. At what point are they going to realize that Ryen isn't actually the legitimate king? Because the heir to the throne was supposed to be an only child but now they know that Ryen has a brother. Try himself was there and heard the whole thing so you would think he would put 2 and 2 together and realize things don't add up. Secondly if they find out he is not the actual king would they even really care? I mean depending on how you play it might be a significant issue if you were a good king or a bad king. I for one have been a pretty good king so far. The people status are that they are very happy, free, healthy etc, all the good stuff. Plus I literally built up the country building everything possible, turning it into a functioning nation, better than what the previous ruler did. So would they really care if you do all these good things and let you continue ruling?
All higher up like nobles and minister already know who Ryen really was.And since Ryen is good handling country,they decided to let him ruling.They really need a replacement because last king dont have any heir to the crown.There are some noble that against Ryen as a king,but all of them either assasinated or exiled.Also,if you go with Trey in one of the quest in the cave,he will told Ryen that he and the other nobles knew Ryen real identity all along but since Ryen pretty good ruling the country,they let him be and decided its for a good cause.But,if Ryen ever try to cross the line,do something bad or failed to manage the country.They will do whatever they can to take him out.

rahkshi01

Dec 31, 2018
All higher up like nobles and minister already know who Ryen really was.And since Ryen is good handling country,they decided to let him ruling.They really need a replacement because last king dont have any heir to the crown.There are some noble that against Ryen as a king,but all of them either assasinated or exiled.Also,if you go with Trey in one of the quest in the cave,he will told Ryen that he and the other nobles knew Ryen real identity all along but since Ryen pretty good ruling the country,they let him be and decided its for a good cause.But,if Ryen ever try to cross the line,do something bad or failed to manage the country.They will do whatever they can to take him out.
I don't remember that honestly, was probably way at the beginning of the game. I kinda would like to see Trey try now to be honest, only to crush his futile attempt!!!!!! By the way I can't find green crystals, trying to train the army....again.. old army gone oh well.

4.10 star(s) 75 Votes